Morning Ritual

Dirty Little Secret

“YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IT’S BLOCK B TIME! BRAND NEW STARDOM REPRESENT, BLOCK B, BBC. WHAT’S UP DELLY BOI, B BLOCK IS COM-” [A/N: …I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself…this is my actual alarm. XD]

 

She opened one eye to turn off her phone alarm with one hand while the other rubbed the eye crust out of her eyes. With a groan, she shoved her face back into her pillow as a feeble rebellion against mornings. But knowing she had a lot to do, she stretched all her limbs and proceeded to getting ready for the day.

 

After washing up, she grabbed a bucket filled with water, a blow horn, a pair of construction type ear protectors, a shield, a blindfold, a mask, and a wooden staff as she made her way to the other rooms in the apartment.

 

First room was easy. She placed her equipment on the floor outside the room and kicked the door open. This was probably the only room in this house other than hers that wasn’t a biohazard. Deciding on working her way from easiest to hardest, she turned to her right, went down on her knees and peeked over the plane of the bed, watching the soft, slow breaths of their Busan WonBin. With just a small poke on the shoulder, DaeHyun groaned and stirred. His eyes slowly fluttered open to be greeted by her half-lidded sleepy ones.

 

“It’s getting too warm to be curled up in three blankets, DaeHyun,” she advised, knowing he would wake up by himself now that he’s been bothered.

 

She yawned as she turned to the other one in the room while DaeHyun sat up in his bed.

 

He smirked as she started to stretch, knowing exactly what was coming next, which always made waking up first worthwhile.

 

YOO YOUNGJAE!”

 

“WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE U-” she screamed at the top of her lungs as she jumped onto his bed and proceeded to bounce up and down like a 2 year-old. It worried DaeHyun that YoungJae’s bed might break one of these days, but he was much too entertained by this morning ritual to stop it.

 

“AISH, I’M UP, YOU INSANE, MENTAL WOMAN!” he cursed, pushing her off the bed. She laughed at the annoyed look on his face as he messed up his hair in frustration. Her laughter ceased when YoungJae threw his pillow at her. Expecting his reaction, she easily blocked it, rendering his retaliation useless.

 

“Get breakfast started after you wash up, okay?” she giggled, throwing YoungJae back his pillow.

 

Jung DaeHyun and Yoo YoungJae.

 

Check.

 

Next room, she immediately put on her mask and moved in cautiously. If it weren’t for her mask, there would probably be some unpleasant odor that would perforate her sense of smell, causing her to become extremely nauseous. In fact, she felt a slight upchuck just looking at the mess in this room. There were CDs, clothes, books, food, plates, etc, etc lying everywhere. If her room looked like this, she would have thought that a burglar tried to rob her…and then ate over the mess he made…

 

At least waking these two up would be relatively easy.

 

She grabbed the blow horn and placed the ear protectors over her ears.

 

In the other room, DaeHyun and YoungJae had already covering their ears.

 

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“WAH!” JunHong screamed as he fell off his bed at the loud noise. He landed in a pile of clothes, purposefully put there for this very reason…or so he claims. JongUp, on the other hand, calmly sat up, his blanket long forgotten on the floor, and looked over at MiMi, rubbing his eyes, not even phased by the loud noise.

 

“Morning, Noona,” he greeted with a warm smile. She cocked her head and smiled back at him.

 

“Noona~ you neeeed to find a better way to wake JongUppie-hyung that doesn’t involve making me go deaf before I’m of legal age~” whined JunHong as he pouted at her.

 

“JunHonggie~ don’t act like you’re much better than him…you’re just as difficult to wake up without a blow horn,” she laughed, ruffling his hair. “You guys better be up after I wake up your hyungs or I’ll use it again~”

 

“Noona can be so cruel sometimes!” JunHong cried as she closed the door.

 

Moon JongUp and Choi JunHong.

 

Check.

 

And the most difficult room in the house.

 

She prepared herself thoroughly prior entering. The mask was not going to be of any use in this room, so she took that off and traded it for a blindfold over her eyes. It was a good thing she had been in this room so many times that she didn’t need to see to be able to navigate through. She opened the door first to place the staff inside along with the shield. Then, she grabbed the bucket of water, walked a few steps forward and threw it directly forward.

 

“WHAT TH-YAH!” the victim of the water attack screamed in fury. Just as he got up to jump her, she grabbed the staff and hit him back onto his bed, pinning him down with the stick.

 

“HimChan-oppa~ good morning~” she cheerily greeted, still keeping him pinned to his bed with her staff, before she recited sweetly, “Please put some clothes on before you go get ready for school because I don’t want to see you in all your glory~ If you even come within a foot of me while you’re , I will make sure you can never make babies in the future~ Thank you and have a nice day!”

 

Considering her record, HimChan was about 95% confident that MiMi would in fact carry out that threat, so he did as he was told, drying himself off with the towel hanging next to his bed and putting some clothes on.

 

“You can take the blindfold off now,” he informed. She took them off and immediately smacked HimChan on the head with her staff when he tried to hug her.

 

“Oh, come on! You said you’d hurt me only if I was !” he whined, clutching his head in pain.

 

She stared at him innocently and laughed, “Ah~ sorry, I didn’t see you there, Oppa~ breakfast will be ready soon, so I suggest washing up.”

 

While he left the room (still holding his head), MiMi got the last few items she carried around to finish her morning rounds. She placed the shield in front of YongGook’s bed and sighed.

 

Timidly, she used her staff to poke him lightly in the shoulder.

 

The events that unfolded after the initial stimulus happened in split seconds.

 

As quick as she could, she hid her whole body behind the shield as YongGook’s eyes flew open with a deadly glare. Before even questioning why he was bothered awake, he grabbed the gun from under his pillow and shot a round of bullets at MiMi. More holes were added to the opposite wall while the rest of them made contact with her shield. YongGook’s sleepiness began to wear off as the smoke from his gun faded into the air.

 

Now aware of his surroundings, his frightening gaze turned into a gummy smile.

 

“Oh, morning, Pups! Sorry about that, I thought you were an enemy,” he apologized, rubbing the back of his head.

 

“No worries, Leader! I’m prepared as always!” she responded cheerfully, popping up from behind the shield with a salute. He got out of bed and ruffled her hair affectionately while he made his way to the bathroom.

 

“Thanks for your hard work!”

 

She smiled proudly as she held the top of her head. With a giggle, she greeted the puppy stuffed animal she gave him on his last birthday that was lying next to his pillow amidst the other cuddly cute things he had  before going downstairs to make sure breakfast was being prepared properly (aka. edible).

 

Kim HimChan and Bang YongGook.

 

Check.

 

=====================================================================

 

Present from me for Pi Day! …I mean White Day! :D

 

I hope you get lots of pie……chocolate!

 

…seriously guys…I completely forgot it’s White Day until I saw this

 

In my mind, it’s Pi Day…

 

…geez, I’m such a nerd…

 

>> 

 

Anyways, I’ve only gotten two applications for DaeHyun and none for Infinite so far, so please apply, apply, apply~! ^ ^

 

I’ll give you pie and chocolate!

 

…although I’m not a guy, so I suppose that would be awkward if I gave you chocolate…

 

…DaeHyun will give you chocolate? :D *bait bait*

 

There will be more teasers coming up~

 

P.S. Yes, I did in fact steal most of this information from DaeHyun revealing all their secrets in bed. *wiggles eyebrow*

 

~Kira :3