Mutual Agreement

Dirty Little Secret

The furious tapping a keyboard echoed through the mostly empty room. The typist yawned a little, the tiredness evident in her slowly dropping eyes yet too stubborn to take a rest from her work. With a little stretch and a shake of her head, she went back to writing after checking one of the many papers scattered all over her desk. She was so focused on her work that she didn’t notice someone creep in quietly behind her. Nodding after conferring with another piece of paper, she looked back at her computer and screamed, seeing the reflection of her intruder through the darkness of her screen. She grabbed the gun fastened to the underside of her desk before spinning around, prepared to defend herself.

 

Greeted by a bright, gummy smile, she released the uneasy breath she had been holding and lowered her gun before glaring at the creeper with an adorably, angry pout.

 

“Bang YongGook! Don’t scare me like that!”

 

He chuckled at her reaction, apologizing immediately, “Sorry, JiEun. But your reaction is always so amusing.”

 

She sneered at the enjoyment he apparently got from her suffering, flipping her hair with a huff, pretending to be mad at him. He pulled up a chair next to her to watch her progress.

 

“How are things going?”

 

“Awful. Gosh, there are just too many things I have to go through. HyoSung has really outdone herself in gathering all this,” JiEun sighed in exhaustion, gesturing to the large mess of papers in front of her. She puffed at her bangs as she slumped in her chair with a pout. YongGook smiled warmly at how hard she was working despite her complaints.

 

“You know staring at a screen for too long is bad for your eyes. Take a break and get some sleep,” YongGook suggested, turning her chair away from the computer towards him. To his dismay, she kept her eyes glued to the screen despite having her lower body turned away. Rolling his eyes, he had no choice but to manually turn tear her eyes away from the computer with his own hand, gently by her chin, to look at him.

 

“You’ve worked enough. Take. A. Break,” he emphasized each word, hoping JiEun would get the message.

 

She pursed her lower lip up in a pout, staring back up at YongGook with her shimmering doe-like eyes, discontent at being interrupted from her work. His eyes disappeared into a cute eye smile as he chuckled softly at her puppy dog look. JiEun jumped in surprise when he stole a quick light kiss from her lips. While JiEun gaped in shock (and proceeded to smack him on his leg, playfully scolding him), YongGook smiled back mischievously with his gums brightly shining. When he tried to steal another kiss, JiEun lightly tapped his forehead with her knuckles with a stern frown that still ended up looking adorable in YongGook’s eyes. He couldn’t help but more, puckering his lips up and closing in to smother her. She screamed jokingly, pushing his face away causing her chair to roll back. With the extra space provided, she escaped his grasp and sprinted for the door.

 

“AH!” she squealed when he caught her from behind. His hard muscular arms s around her tiny waist, lifting her up easily and twirling her around. Her squeals turned into laughter as she demanded he put her down. He complied when he started to feel dizzy from all the spinning. Instead of letting go, he wrapped his arms even tighter, holding her close to his chest as he buried his face into her neck. A tender smile emerged on her face as she leaned her head against his lovingly while her hands lied on top of his arms. She planted a gentle, butterfly kiss on his cheek, which led to YongGook turning his head up. They stared into each other’s eyes, savoring the moment before leaning in for a mutually permitted kiss.

 

“SunSun~ where are you~ I am in need o-”

 

Their eyes flew open at the sound of MiMi’s voice. At the door way stood a curious MiMi, who just happened to pass by. In a flash, JiEun pushed YongGook off of her and straightened her clothes.

 

“M-MiMi-yang! Did you need something?” JiEun asked with a nervous giggle. YongGook cleared his throat while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, unable to make eye contact with his younger member.

 

“I was just looking for SunSun…I want to look for DaeHyun…but MiHyun’s out of the country already…so…” the younger girl explained as she tilted her head in confusion. “Why are you guys…acting…so weird…? It’s not like we don’t all know you two are dating already.”

 

“Oh no, no! You’ve got it all wrong! We’re not dating! I…I was clumsy and almost fell over but luckily YongGookie caught me before I could hurt myself! Right, YongGookie?” JiEun tried to cover up. It took almost all of YongGook’s will to not face palm himself at her horrible cover-up.

 

“Yeah…that’s what happened…” he concurred unwillingly.

 

MiMi rolled her eyes at the two of them.

 

“SunHwa should be down the hall,” JiEun answered her previously asked question in an attempt to change the topic. “And you should really stop calling her, SunSun, you know she doesn’t like it.”

 

“That’s why I call her that~”

 

After she left, JiEun sighed in relief as YongGook shook his head. When she was sure that MiMi was gone, she twirled around angrily, smacking YongGook hard on his arm. His eyes bugged out at her uncalled for action.

 

“Why?!”

 

“That’s for breaking your promise!” she scolded. Her eyes softened sorrowfully as her voice became quieter. “You know very well why we’re not together…”

 

At the sight of JiEun on the verge of crying, YongGook caressed her cheek tenderly while offering a small understanding smile.

 

“I got it. I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself sometimes…come on, let me help you out with the report. You look through the papers and I’ll type for you, okay?”

 

=====================================================================

 

Sorry, this was a little filler chapter. XD It’s kinda important, but I felt I should give you guys an update so I extracted it from the rest of Chapter 24 and made it its own chapter. :P

 

Expect the actual chapter to be posted by the end of this week! ^ ^

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. I DID IT FOR YONGGOOK/JIEUN. GO OUT, GOD DAMN IT. MY FEELS FOR YOU TWO.

 

=====================================================================

 

ShadowYin: You are a happy emo. XD So very happeh. :P I totally took ChaeRin out of context in every single possible manner from your application. XDDDD Poor DaeHyun indeed…:(

 

hiikyoung: The tragedies just keep coming. Man, have I really ed these guys up…>> *gives you DaeHyun to cuddle* Yup, DaeMi are both having blasts from the pasts questioning their ways. XD The next two chapters will emphasize even more the importance of DaeMi. *runs away from DaeWoo and HoMi shippers*

 

corn-edmonkey: …you’re clearly high when you commented. XD *shakes my head* Why MiMi was dressed as ChaeRin will be explained in the following chapter. XDD

 

-imhungry: LOL. I had a feeling it was a bit confusing…I’m glad you were able to get through it! X___x I apologize that my writing is so…perplexing…XDD I don’t have a brilliant mind, just a ed up one. XD

 

Yixicorn: *nods* DaeMi have a lot of problems. XD Bi is a naughty kitty. Takes after his owner. Lolz. DaeWooBi fam is quite the adorbs. XD Can you just imagine the cute little kitten between DaeWoo as they hug? Aww~ :) …and then DaeHyun drops her. From EunWoo’s point of view, I’m sure MiMi seems like a satanic demon. XDDD

 

MaeilYogurt: I think I might include the butler later on in the fic. XD He’ll probably have lots of cameos. I quite enjoy him as well. Mwahahaha. XDDD THE CONFUSION IS JUST BEGINNING. PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN. Bi is definitely not done. :) He has only just begun~

 

NazSamz: I did watch it! ^ ^ So freaking awesome. :) Spasiba! Hahaha, aww~ well, there’s lots of DaeMi moments to come. ^ ^ But as for the future of DaeMi, I can’t promise anything. …*runs away* I am so thankful to have you as a loyal reader! T^T It makes all the time I feel writing seem more worth it when I know someone is able to enjoy it too. ^ ^

 

BAPLOVER: Naw~ I apologize to DaeWoo shippers. XD They can’t just spontaneously fall in love! Baby steps or err…kitten steps? XD