Stern Warning

Dirty Little Secret

YongGook stretched his arms out as he made his way downstairs for breakfast to find HimChan already in the kitchen cooking.

 

“Morning,” he grumbled drowsily.

 

“Oh, morning, YongGookie,” greeted HimChan as he sprinkled a bit of salt into the omelette. “You’re up late.”

 

“Yeah…usually MiMi wakes us up so I don’t bother setting an alarm. Is she still sleeping? That’s unusual for her,” he inquired, receiving a shrug from HimChan. Just as YongGook was about to sit down to read the newspaper, JongUp flew down the stairs and called out to the two of them frantically.

 

“H-Hyung! Come up, quick! DaeHyunnie-hyung and Noona are fighting!”

 

YongGook and HimChan exchanged worried glances for a moment at the news. The leader immediately bolted up the stairs with JongUp while HimChan followed after turning off the burner. They found the two of them in MiMi’s room yelling across the room at each other with JunHong holding DaeHyun back while YoungJae stayed by MiMi.

 

“How much longer are you going to continue to ignore everything I say before you’re happy?!” DaeHyun accused heatedly, struggling against the tall magnae, who looked extremely concerned with the whole situation.

 

“You can’t tell me what to do, DaeHyun! I’m my own ing person, so stop trying to control me!” she called back with just as much force.

 

“Aish, you two, stop it already! You’re scaring JunHongie!” YoungJae scolded to no avail as DaeHyun continued to spit fire.

 

“I already told you to stay away from Lee HoWon and you come back after sneaking out with a bruised lip?! Are you going to deny you put yourself in a dangerous situation?! Are you that easy?!”

 

“Take that back, Jung DaeHyun! How dare you call me easy! I was perfectly fine! What right do you have to keep ordering me around?! Just leave me alone!”

 

“I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ORDER YOU AROUND WHEN YOU’RE THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT!”

 

MiMi jumped at the sight of DaeHyun letting a tear escape from his eye. She softened immediately, regretting the words that just came out of .

 

“D-DaeHy-”

 

He pushed JunHong off of him and stormed out of the room, shoving his way through the other three standing at the doorway. Just as MiMi tried to run after him, YoungJae held her back with a shake of his head.

 

“Let him blow off some steam. You know how sensitive he is. Seriously, you two are the most dysfunctional pair ever…” the younger male grumbled, rubbing his forehead.

 

“Noona…are you…okay…?” JunHong quietly asked in concern, crouching down to her level. She could only give him a forlorn stare, speechless at how stupid she was just now. The kind magnae took that as a “no,” leaning forward to comfort the older female with a hug.

 

~

 

“Hello!”

 

“Oh…hello…”

 

“What’s your name? I’m Yoo ChaeRin, it’s nice to meet you!”

 

“My name is Lee Won…Bin…”

 

She giggled when his voice softened, seemingly embarrassed at his own name, “Seriously? Wow, you even look at him! So handsome! The name totally suits you!”

 

“T-Thanks…umm…ChaeRin-sshi…”

 

~

 

“WonBin-sshi…can I ask you…something?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Would you…like to go out with me?”

 

~

 

“Neh, Wonnie~ let’s go to the park today!”

 

“Sorry, Rinnie…I have something else I have to do, next time, okay?”

 

“Ah…okay…I’ll see you tomorrow?”

 

~

 

“WonBin…”

 

“ChaeRin! What are you doing here?”

 

“Why…are you…”

 

“ChaeRin, it’s not what it looks like!”

 

“How…how can you cheat on me?”

 

“Please, listen to me!”

 

~

 

“ChaeRin…I need to tell you something important…”

 

“I don’t want to talk to you right now, WonBin.”

 

“My name’s not WonBin. My name is DaeHyun…I’m…actually a…spy…”

 

“What…are you talking about?”

 

“Please…you have to believe me. ChaeRin…I like you…don’t leave me please…”

 

“I…don’t know…I don’t know what to believe…anymore…”

 

“ChaeRin…”

 

“I’ll think about it…Dae…Hyun…”

 

~

 

“HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!”

 

“DaeHyun…calm down…we’ll save her…panicking and rushing in blindly will only make this worse.”

 

“But…she…she never did anything! Why did they take her?!”

 

“Because they’re ing manipulatively bastards trying to draw you out. Now shut up and concentrate!”

 

~

 

“CHAERIN!”

 

“W-WonBin?”

 

“It’s DaeHyun…oh …ChaeRin…what did they do to you…”

 

“DaeHyun…I can’t do this! I can’t do this! They…they took me! Why?! Why did this happen to me, DaeHyun?! Who are you?! Was it because of you?! I’m…I’m unclean…no…Umma! Appa! Save me! YOU’RE A MONSTER!”

 

“Chae…Rin…”

 

~

 

“She’ll be fine after we erase her memories of everything that has happened. It’s a good thing her father works under the school to begin with. We can easily transfer him out of the country with a great job offer.”

 

“You’re…sure she’ll be okay?”

 

“Yes, but let this be a lesson to you as to why we have to keep our identities secret. We’re dealing with normal people, DaeHyun. You can’t reveal yourself to anyone. It puts them and you in danger, got it? We were able to clean this mess up easily…but who knows what will happen next time.”

 

“Neh…thank you…for saving her…I’m sorry for causing all this trouble, Noona…”

 

As HyoSung left DaeHyun alone in the room, another female slowly walked in, taking a seat next to DaeHyun.

 

“DaeHyun?”

 

“What?”

 

“You can…cry on my shoulder now…everyone else is gone.”

 

Too emotionally exhausted from the unfortunate chain of events, DaeHyun leaned into her embrace and bawled out in anguish. She did her best not to tear up at his vulnerable state as she supported him both emotionally and physically.

 

“I’m sorry…It’s okay, DaeHyun…I’ll always be here…don’t cry anymore, okay?”

 

~

 

“Hmm~ I think we got everything, what do you think, Bi?”

 

“Meow~”

 

EunWoo giggled at her fluffy companion’s response. Even though she hated shopping, she didn’t mind it as much anymore as long as she had Bi with her. He made for good company, always seemed to time his responses perfectly with her questions as if he was really communicating with her. The little kitten was quite content sitting in her handbag with his head sticking out and had never tried to run off before. Just for safe measures, she attached him to her bag with a leash. You never know what could happen.

 

“One more stop, BiBi, and we can go home, okay?” EunWoo informed, checking out the grocery list. Suddenly, the mischievous feline jumped out of her bag and pulled at the leash while mewing very vocally.

 

“BiBi? What are you doing? Hey!” she called out as the crafty little thing was somehow able to slip out of his collar and bolt off. Frantically, EunWoo chased after him, trying her best not to lose sight of the agile creature.

 

“Whoa!”

 

“DaeHyun-sshi! Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! BiBi! What did I say about assaulting people?!” EunWoo reprimanded in embarrassment when she found her furry pet “attacking” her ever so attractive masked crush. She was sure DaeHyun was going to yell at her to control her pet and lecture her about taking care of her cat properly.

 

EunWoo was pleasantly surprised when he didn’t insult her or say anything for that matter. Instead, he gently petted the affectionate feline, who purred in content in his lap. EunWoo smiled at the heartwarming scene before her. However, her smile was quickly lost when she noticed DaeHyun’s distantly sad eyes. She took a seat next to him and tilted her head to the side to get a better look at his face. He was so out of it; he didn’t even realize that EunWoo was almost right up in his face.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi…are you okay?”

 

He nearly fell backwards at their close proximity since he had expected her to be at least a few feet away from him. Finally processing her question, he refused to answer, turning his head away as he continued to pet the very content Bi. Unhappy with being ignored, she pulled at his sleeve whining for him to tell her what’s wrong.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” he yelled out in frustration at EunWoo’s persistence.

 

“Mreow!”

 

“Ah! BiBi! DaeHyun-sshi! You scared him away!”

 

The two of them quickly bolted after Bi, calling for him to come back. They weren’t far from the main street so it was imperative they got him back immediately before something horrible happened. Not long into the chase, the cat slipped underneath a hole in a fence.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi, I lost sight of him!” EunWoo cried out in a panic, hysterically running back and forth along the fence.

 

“Calm down…we’ll split up and look around. He couldn’t have gotten too far. Make your way around, I’ll go after him this way,” DaeHyun suggested as he climbed over the fence to the other side. She nodded, running off around the other way as DaeHyun did his best to follow the direction Bi ran off to.

 

At the thought of all the horrible things that could happen to her poor baby, she got teary. Determined to find Bi before anything happened, she wiped her eyes before her tears could fall and ran a little faster. She followed the wall hoping to get to the other side to join DaeHyun in searching the vicinity of where they lost sight of him.

 

“BI!” she gasped out in relief when she caught sight of the little fugitive. “Sweetie…don’t scare me like that…”

 

Bi seemed just as glad to see his owner as she was to find him unharmed that he bolted towards her, enthusiastically meowing.

 

“BI, STOP!” EunWoo screamed in horror because the feline was on the other side of the street, heading right into traffic. Her heart raced, thoughts of road-kill Bi flashing through her mind. Fueled by her anxiety, she ran into the street to meet him halfway. Luckily, Bi jumped right into her arms, making for retrieving him painless.

 

The bright light and loud horns blaring, however, promised otherwise as EunWoo used all the strength she could muster to get out of the street before she found herself in a world of pain.

 

SCREECH.

 

EunWoo felt an impact after closing her eyes, praying for the best.

 

“You…stupid…IDIOT!”

 

“Ah…”

 

Blinking, she looked up to find herself in DaeHyun’s arms. She rubbed her forehead where he had flicked her before she finally realized she had somehow managed to survive (probably with DaeHyun’s help).

 

“Meow~”

 

“Bi! Oh my gosh…you almost gave me a heart attack~” EunWoo cooed gently cuddling the purring furry, letting out a breath she didn’t even realize she was holding. Despite being frustrated at how reckless she was, DaeHyun couldn’t help but smile at her adoring concern for her pet.

 

“Bad cat, no catnip for you. Do you know how worried your Umma was?” DaeHyun playfully scolded as Bi mewled quietly, cuddled between DaeHyun and EunWoo. When the safety of Bi had finally settled in, a new anxiety began to replace her initial anxiety. She blushed, heart racing at being in DaeHyun’s arms.

 

“DaeHyun.”

 

Both of them turned to the voice.

 

She yelped in surprise as DaeHyun stood up abruptly, dropping her on the concrete. She watched his eyes go from shocked disbelief to distant sadness. He slowly left her side to the stoic girl standing before them.

 

EunWoo felt all the blood rush out of her body from the emotionless yet frighteningly hostile stare down. She shrunk, holding Bi protectively against her chest.

 

DaeHyun gazed sadly down at the girl before him, “Why are you disguised as ChaeRin, MiMi?”

 

She didn’t speak for a few seconds, her gaze never leaving EunWoo as she burned holes with her eyes.

 

Only after she turned to walk away before DaeHyun did she respond.

 

“Reminder of a mistake you’re in danger of repeating.”

 

=====================================================================

 

So…so…you guys can anticipate an explosion on DaeHyun’s birthday…but I need to finish at least one more chapter before then…T____T

 

I don’t know…what’s going on anymore…

 

Oh my gosh…this story is out of control…

 

Wtf am I doing, guise…

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. You crazed es leave my baby Zelo alone. =___=

 

P.P.S. I’m in love with Bi. ♥

 

=====================================================================

 

ShadowYin: I finished the chapter and went back and was like…hehe…butler…*adds trolling* You’re so emo. :P

 

corn-edmonkey: Hahahaha…you’re so addicted to minds, what am I gonna do with you? XD I really want to add more action scenes…but I dunno…I feel they’re kinda boring…in writing…since I’m not a good writer…:( Hoya is a sick BAMF. :P But everyone is kinda…unstable to begin with, not just him. XD Clearly I’m weird since I was the one that wrote that…>> Trollolololol butler. :3 *cheers for your comment*

 

-imhungry: Torn between HoMi and DaeMi! Just go with the floooow~ ^ ^ Thank you so much for your compliment…;A; It brings a smile to my face every time. ^v^ I am so very flattered~

 

NazSamz: You’ve stuck with me even though you weren’t accepted so your character was added in as promised! ^ ^ Important role too! :D

 

MaeilYogurt: Your comment made me lolz so hard. XDDDD Thank you.

Butler: No probs, any time. I’m here all night.

 

hiikyoung: Velcome mai chingu to my domain of insanity. :3 I bring you cookies and YongJi. Enjoy your stay.

 

Always2oclock: MiMi’s a bit of a . Crazed…insane…. XDDD Hoya has his hands full with this one…hahahaha, I’m glad you thought so…in my opinion…it was…awkward…and out of place…>> Trollolololol butler ftw. :3 *DaeMi ship is unfazed by your feeble attacks*