Morning After

Dirty Little Secret

“Mmm…”

 

MiMi groaned as she got woken up by the sunlight streaming into her eyes. Her half-closed sleepy eyes scanned the room. Three of the blond boys were sprawled out on the floor unceremoniously. She turned to her left to find DaeHyun resting against her shoulder and looked down to spot YoungJae in her lap.

 

There were blankets everywhere except for on the boys and empty cans of drinks scattered around the room.

 

Aftermath of their Friday night scary movie marathon.

 

With so much happening recently, they decided to just let loose and laugh at scary movies all night long. Well, at least most of them were laughing. JunHong seemed genuinely scared and refused to let go of YongGook through the whole “ordeal.”

 

A lazy smile adorned her face as she YoungJae’s bang away from his eyes, proving to be a difficult task as the strands of hair seemed to have a mind of its own, persistently moving back over his face with every . She continued her game, leaning her head against DaeHyun’s. Her small action caused him to stir a little before settling back on her shoulder, smacking his lips a few times.

 

She admired DaeHyun's handsome face before turning back down to YoungJae, tracing his profile with a finger.  The boy seemed a bit bothered by her action as his eyebrow furrowed in his sleep. She chuckled lightly, then went back to playing with his hair. She looked over at the time with a pout. As much as she enjoyed the warmth of her boys, it was probably time for everyone to get up. She gently shook the two that were preventing her from moving.

 

“DaeHyunnie~ YoungJaeJae~ time to get up...it's already noon,” she whispered unusually softly, not bothering to force them awake like she normally did. Both of them disagreed with a groan. She chuckled at their response, shaking her shoulder to bother DaeHyun and tapping YoungJae's face while whining playfully for them to get up.

 

“Aish, you're so annoying. Shut up and go back to sleep,” grumbled YoungJae, not even bothering to open his eyes as he threw his arms around MiMi's waist, pinning her arms to her side in the process.

 

“Mi...what time is it?” sleepy DaeHyun mumbled, eyes still shut, not moving an inch from his position.

 

“12:16.”

 

“Too early...” DaeHyun complained like a drunk.

 

MiMi sighed. Considering these two were the easy ones to wake up, she didn't even try and argue, so she started drifting off to dream land again.

 

“YOU GOT A MESSAGE~”

 

MiMi cursed at her text message ringtone waking her up again. She s one of her arms out of YoungJae's hold and searched for the noisy contraption somewhere in the couch. When she got a hold of it, she checked the message with one eye open, hoping it didn't really need her concentration.

 

Her eyes popped open, wide awake, as did her whole body.

 

Since she served as both DaeHyun and YoungJae's pillow, DaeHyun fell unceremoniously on the younger male, causing both of them to wake up, in pain.

 

“What is your problem?” YoungJae cried out, rubbing his face after DaeHyun fell on him as DaeHyun massaged his own side.

 

“JunHongie! DaeJae are stealing all your cherry tomatoes and refuse to give them to you!” MiMi yelled out loud suddenly. The half awake magnae cried in disapproval, charging at the two, demanding they leave his cherry tomatoes alone.

 

“YAH, CHOI JUNHONG! GET OFF OF ME! OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE HEAVY!” groaned YoungJae as he and DaeHyun tried to get the flailing, crying large baby off of them. The commotion of the two middle children wrestling the big magnae caused YongGook and HimChan to wake up (JongUp just continued sleeping through it all). As HimChan got up to try and pacify the not-fully-awake JunHong, YongGook caught MiMi sneaking into the kitchen. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously before making his way to the kitchen after her.

 

~

 

“Where is that retard? Calling me so early in the morning and then being late himself. I'm gonna kill that stupid greasy...” Bekah hissed in annoyance as she started cursing in Italian, kicking a rock on the ground.

 

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered her eyes. “Guess who~?”

 

Bekah chuckled in disbelief and smiled ever so sweetly as she elbowed him in the stomach harshly. He doubled over in pain and held his injured abs. She glared down at him with her arms folded across her chest and her foot tapping on the ground impatiently.

 

“Be glad I didn’t kick you in the balls, you ing jerk! Now what is so important that I needed to be out of bed before noon?!” she growled, demanding an answer with a stomp of her foot, dangerously close to kicking WooHyun in the face.

 

“It’s already 10 o’clock…” WooHyun defended, still nursing his stomach, pouting.

 

“Yes, which is BEFORE noon, which is TOO EARLY FOR A SATURDAY! NOW TELL ME WHY I’M AWAKE?!” Bekah roared, getting tired of arguing (even though WooHyun wasn’t actually making an argument). Before WooHyun answered, he held out a can of Red Bull. Immediately, Bekah snatched it out of his hands and chugged it.

 

“Man…I should have just started with the Red Bull…” WooHyun mumbled in awe as Bekah continued chugging away. At least, she was a little less cranky… While she’s still happy, he pulled out a pair of movie tickets (presented with all WooHyun Greasy Aeygo included: cheesy smile and “Ta-dah!” sound effects to emphasize that he does, in fact, have tickets in his hands…)

 

“What’s that?” she spoke through a mouth full of Red Bull in eying the tickets in his hands.

 

“Tickets to the premiere of the newest scary movie in 3D that you’ve been DYING to see~” he beamed proudly.

 

“PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!”

 

WooHyun’s eyes closed and mouth hung open in disgust at his unscheduled sticky shower while Bekah was too ecstatic, grabbing the tickets from his hands with wide, bright eyes, to care that she just spit a mouthful of Red Bull at him.

 

“HOLY ! Nam WooHyun, how did you manage these?! I tried getting them the other day but they were sold out already!” Bekah squealed as WooHyun wiped his face with his hand.

 

“So you’re not mad anymore?” he hoped with a smile.

 

Bekah frowned at him, “Really? That’s the only reason you got these? Because you want me to forgive you? , WooHyun, that’s so shallow! Argh, I’m going home…”

 

As she turned around, he grabbed her wrist back and gave her an apologetic look. “No…I just…really miss hanging out with you…so, let’s enjoy today…together? Just the two of us?”

 

“…Nam WooHyun, are you…asking me out on a date?” Bekah raised her eyebrow in doubt.

 

At her direct question, he pulled his hand back. Suddenly, he felt very shy and started playing with his fingers (despite one hand still being extremely gross). “Well…I didn’t…want to be…so direct…”

 

Bekah glared, “Why? Why can’t you just ask me out on a date? God damn it, WooHyun, I don’t understand you at all! And if you’re gonna ask me out on a date, at least let me get prepared! I look like !”

 

She pulled on her V-neck t-shirt to emphasize that she wasn’t prepared for the occasion. Despite still being unsure about what the occasion really is…

 

WooHyun smiled warmly, pushing strand of loose hair behind her ear, “You look beautiful no matter what you look like.”

 

Bekah felt her heart skip a beat at the compliment. She had heard him say that to her numerous times before because WooHyun playfully flirted with her all the time. But something about the way he was looking at her made it different from all the other times he had said it.

 

“Go out with me, please, Kwon SooJin?”

 

~

 

DaeHyun came out of the shower, ruffling his golden locks with a towel, as he made his way into his room. He checked into MiMi’s room to find it empty, causing him to wonder where she was.

 

“YongGookie-hyung! HimChannie-hyung! YoungJae-ah!” he called out as he made his way to the kitchen. He cocked his head in confusion when he didn’t get a reply.

 

“DaeHyunnie-hyung!” JunHong popped up from behind him, sticking just his head out from behind the door. DaeHyun jumped in surprise since he thought he was home alone for some odd reason while he was taking a shower.

 

“You scared me, JunHongie…where is everyone?”

 

“Oh, they…umm…YongGookie-hyung and HimChannie-hyung went to HQ…”

 

DaeHyun raised his eyebrow suspiciously at JunHong’s delayed answer. “…and…YoungJae and MiMi?”

 

JunHong started playing with his fingers nervously and shot JongUp a look of help.

 

“They’re out…on…a……d-date?” JongUp answered awkwardly.

 

“…D-Date?! YoungJae and MiMi are out on a date?! Where?! Yah! That ing bastard, who does he think he is?!” DaeHyun ranted in anger, grabbing his coat, ready to leave. JongUp and JunHong shot each other a look and both of them screamed, “NO!”

 

DaeHyun stopped in his tracks, now getting extremely suspicious of the way the two were acting.

 

“Okay…what is going on?”

 

“Um…H-Hyung, you must be really hungry!” JunHong suddenly exclaimed with a bright smile.

 

“Well…yeah…I mean…we didn’t eat breakfast and we just woke u-”

 

“Let’s get some Bulgolgi and Samgyupsal!” JongUp suggested as everyone in B.A.P knew DaeHyun’s biggest weakness was his stomach…and that JongUp really likes meat.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Yeah! Samgyupsal!” cheered JunHong as he started dragging a super confused (but hungry) DaeHyun out, ever so inconspicuously avoiding his questions. (Sorry to burst your bubble, Puppy…but I think DaeHyun noticed…)

 

~

 

HoWon checked the time on his phone before sliding it back into his pocket. As if on cue, MiHyun comes running over, panting a little as she fixed her skirt.

 

HoWon looked her up and down and laughed, “I thought I told you to just dress comfortably as yourself…not as MiHyun?”

 

MiMi stood up straight and glared at him, “You really think I’m just going to reveal myself because you ask? Not to mention, what would you do if we end up running into someone we know, huh?”

 

HoWon chuckled, “That seems a bit unlikely where we’re going.”

 

“And pray tell, HoWon-sshi, where are we going?”

 

He handed her a helmet and smirked, “You want to drive or should I?”

 

=====================================================================

 

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT, BORING CHAPTER AFTER BEING GONE FOR SO LONG BUT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING AND I’VE BEEN STILL BUSY AND I’M REALLY TIRED AND FEIOWAJFDKLAJVNFJAOIFEJGKJADFDFIEOAWJFDA.

 

That is all.

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. What? Lol…*plomps and dies*

 

=====================================================================

 

ShadowYin: B.A.P family is the CUUUUUUUUUUTEST thing ever. ;___; Zelo-puppy…wae you so cute…

corn-edmonkey: LOL. You’ve clearly been reading too many fanfics of mine…XD Your mind is forever ed. :3 YongGook is the most adorable badass caring hyung alive. :3 LOVE HIIIIM! HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOOOOOOOVED~ Umm…I’m actually unsure who killed DaeHyun’s family right now… :D Yeah! Planning ahead! …Kira does not has… Puppies…will be coming.

NazSamz: *nod nod nod* YongGook is a very good hyung and will be a very awesome Appa in the future. ;_____; Please have lovely babies with JiEun. *nod nod nod* DaeHyun’s family = super sadness. T^T More will be revealed in the future.

xSeobSarangx: Waaaaaaah…I’m so super flattered. ^ ^~ Thank yooooooooou~ I hope to hear more from you in the future! :D Your comment made me super happy! :) Yes, EunWoo is super annoying. XD But she is still quite the charming person. Hahahaha…DaeHyun Stalker ftw. :3

mysteriousshadow: LOLOLOLOL. Oh man, I loved that comment. Ouch, NamGrease, I think she just hit you where it hurt. XD Totally deserved it.

Always2oclock: Awww, I didn’t think the part with them hugging was that touching. I feel so accomplished that you felt it almost made you cry. ;____; Lol, Hoya’s motives are very unclear at this point. :) Let’s just say for now that he isn’t just doing it for those two. EunWoo is an awesome stalker. It’s a full time job outside of school! Don’t be hatin’ :P LOOOOL. I also don’t believe you would hug DaeHyun with no bad intentions. XD Perhaps at first…but later…lol…YoungJae is better than DaeHyun. :D Exams . Whatever, I’m done. IDGAF.