Infinite Confusion

Dirty Little Secret

EunWoo sighed as she slowly made her way back from the store with a bag full of grocery. They were out of food at home, so she had to go out and buy some, which was the last thing she wanted to do. She hated shopping, such a waste of time~ At least she got to get one of her favorite snack. She took out the box of Pepero she just bought with a smile, opening it up and beginning to munch on one of the almond-covered sticks. As she turned the corner, she blinked.

 

“Oh…DaeHyun-sshi!” she called out, running over to the masked boy, who was holding his bike helmet, staring off into the horizon. “What are you doing here?”

 

The blond boy stared at her wordlessly, not moving an inch from where he was sitting.

 

“Do you want some Pepero?” EunWoo offered with a bright smile, holding out another almond covered snack as she continued chewing on the one in . “They’re really good~”

 

DaeHyun scoffed, smacking the Pepero out of her hand.

 

“Ah! No! Not the Pepero!” EunWoo cried with a whine, mourning over the loss of her precious snack. “Now that was just mean…what did the Pepero ever do to you?”

 

He stood up, towering over her with a menacing glare. EunWoo gasped when his hand ended up wrapped around her neck, choking her.

 

“You’re really getting on my nerves, so while I’m still feeling nice, I suggest you leave me the alone,” he growled, tightening his grip to prove his point. She tried to pry his fingers off, desperate for some fresh air. He eventually let go after glaring at her for a few seconds. She collapsed on the floor, panting heavily to regain the lack of oxygen in her lungs.

 

As DaeHyun turned his back to her, walking away, he heard heavy steps flying in his direction. With swift reflexes, he managed to dodge the punch aimed for the back of his head and land a kick in the back of his assailant in counter. His eyes widened when he realized the one that attacked him was none other than HoWon. He cursed behind his mask, quickly putting his helmet back on, hopped on his motorcycle and ran away before HoWon could reorient himself.

 

“Damn it,” HoWon cursed as he pushed himself off the floor. “You okay?”

 

He walked over and helped EunWoo up. She nodded, thankful for the helping hand, yet a little disheartened at DaeHyun’s violent action towards her just now. [A/N: …A little…A LITTLE?! HE JUST CHOKED YOU, WOMAN. …aish, what am I doing to this poor thing…]

 

~

 

“DaeHyunnie-hyung,” JongUp called out as he knocked on the door. He opened it, finding DaeHyun on his bed, doing his homework and YoungJae at his desk, working on his laptop.

 

“What’s up, JongUppie?” DaeHyun responded without looking up, his pencil quickly scratching up the last bit of thought on the problem he was doing.

 

“Um…I was in the garage just now…do you know your motorcycle is missing?”

 

Rather than looking surprised, DaeHyun continued what he was doing and answered, “MiMi probably took it to relieve some stress from how badly her mission is currently going.”

 

“I don’t blame her,” YoungJae concurred. “That HoWon character is being a serious pain.”

 

“I hope she doesn’t get into any trouble…” JongUp mumbled, a bit worried about their girl.

 

“She’ll be fine. I’m more worried about the people that have the misfortune of crossing her right now. They’d be in for hell,” YoungJae shook his head and shivered at the thought. Afterwards, he turned to DaeHyun, “Well, that means you’re banned from leaving until she gets back, huh?”

 

“Yup, thanks for the update, JongUppie,” DaeHyun called out as JongUp left for his own room.

 

~

 

Meanwhile, the other “DaeHyun,” MiMi, cursed loudly and ripped her helmet off once she was sure she lost HoWon.

 

“How the does he keep messing things up like that?! Why the hell is he even around here in the first place?!” she yelled in frustration, throwing her helmet on the floor in anger. She ruffled her hair, yelled at the top of her lungs and kicked an empty can on the ground as hard as she can. She stopped mid-kick as her train of thought paused. Wait a minute…why was he in this area in the first place… Unfortunately her new revelation had to be put on hold as the can she kicked just happened to hit the back of the head of the leader of another gang. He whipped around, obviously pissed off.

 

“Yah! Aren’t you DaeHyun from that blond gang?! You trying to start a fight?!” he threatened, closing in on MiMi with the other 5 members in his gang. Rather than being scared that she was outnumbered, MiMi just shrugged in response to his question.

 

“Che, don’t bother reasoning with this one, Boss. Don’t you know he’s mute?” cackled one of his lackeys. MiMi rolled her eyes at the statement and shook her head at their feeble attempt to rile her up. Well, considering she’s feeling quite upset from all that was going on, this could be quite the stress reliever. So she turned back to the leader and smirked under her mask, defiant eyes visibly staring down at him.

 

“Hey, what’s with that stupid look? You trying to pull something? We’ve got you outnumbered,” the boss informed, pointing at his boys that were trying to intimidate MiMi by cracking their knuckles and necks. All of them were bigger than her.

 

She merely smirked.

 

Oh yeah, she was gonna have some fun.

 

~

 

EunWoo waved to HoWon, thanking him one more time before she returned to her original route.

 

After she left, HoWon turned around and took out his cell phone.

 

“Hey, where is this place?” he questioned impatiently. “There’s TS kids all over this place. Hurry it up, would you?”

 

“Calm down, Hoya. I’m texting you the location right now. Be careful. I’m sending WooHyun as back-up, just in case things go wrong. It should be a quick in and out if we get this done correctly. They aren’t the smartest gang around.”

 

“Same could be said for DongWoo-hyung,” HoWon retorted with a smirk.

 

“Now that’s just uncalled for,” he heard a faint voice in the background.

 

“Pay attention. You aren’t exactly in the safest area.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s get this over with.”

 

After hanging up, he put a black face mask on that completely covered his face. Carefully, he navigated his way through the back alleys to the location he received on his phone. It was a simple mission of destroying some controversial evidence some group of kids got their hands on. He would just need to go in and burn all the-

 

He stopped moving at the sight before him.

 

Right before him was the gang that he had been assigned to erase the evidence from.

 

All of the members were on the ground, writhing in pain.

 

He looked up on the other side to find the same blond boy from earlier. Based on the scene before him, it seemed that he took them all down by himself. Since his mission required him to be covert, HoWon hid behind the wall and watched as the masked mystery left the beating he gave to the group in the dust by his bike.

 

Considering all of the members were only half conscious, HoWon just waltzed into their hideout and carried out his mission much easier than expected. It seemed none of them sustained any life-threatening injuries, so he felt no need to call an ambulance for them and left without a trace. His mind wandered to the masked blonde he had just encountered twice. He had heard about a 6-member gang that wandered these parts of the neighborhood. It seemed they are as dangerous as the rumors said to be. He had more important things to worry about that, so he shrugged the thought away and made his way back to his base.

 

~

 

“Have you heard about Infinite?”

 

“You mean that new gang?”

 

“They’re so mysterious. You know no one has ever seen any of their faces.”

 

“Yeah, anytime anyone gets a glimpse of one of them, they’re always wearing a black face mask.”

 

“They sound really scary, I wouldn’t want to go near anyone that wears a face mask…”

 

“Wait, if no one has seen their faces, how do we even know they exist?”

 

“They target other gangs all the time and leave a sign.”

 

“Sounds more like a bunch of thieves than a gang.”

 

“I heard one of their members took out a 10-member gang all by himself.”

 

“Yeah right, that’s bull.”

 

“Well, regardless of whether you believe it or not, I suggest you stay away from any place you see a sign that Infinite was there. You never know what they might do to you.”

 

~

 

“Yo!”

 

WooHyun jumped, “Ai…you startled me…”

 

Bekah laughed, poking him in the side, “Why were you startled? Do you have a guilty conscience about something?”

 

“No…I’m just tired~ ahh, that SungKyu-ajusshi seriously works us like army soldiers! At this rate, I’ll have experience before enlisting when I’m of age…” WooHyun complained, hitting his back. Bekah rolled her eyes and shook her head at him.

 

“Keep whining and you’ll never become an idol~” Bekah teased, pinching his cheek. He pouted at her.

 

“How can you say that? Have you seen my aeygo? It’s unbeatable!”

 

As if to prove his point, he started emitting strange noises while making bunny ears. Bekah chortled at his attempt at aeygo.

 

“Yah, do you think I’m part of your fanclub? Aish, it’s a mystery how HoWon-oppa hasn’t beaten that disgusting aeygo out of you yet…maybe then you’ll act get some ACTUAL aeygo,” Bekah laughed, poking WooHyun in the nose.

 

“D-Disgusting aeygo?! Kwon SooJin!”

 

As Bekah continued laughing at WooHyun’s sad attempt at aeygo, MiHyun walked in with a smile, greeting the two of them politely.

 

“Neh, MiHyunnie~! Bekah just said that my aeygo is disgusting…you think I have aeygo, right?” WooHyun nearly begged as he started with his bunny aeygo again. MiHyun laughed, immediately clapping her hands, encouraging his behavior.

 

Her laughter ceased immediately at the sight of HoWon entering the room. She turned her head away from him when his eyes tried to meet hers. Bekah cocked her head at the two of them in confusion.

 

“Is something wrong?” she asked MiHyun, who smiled at her nervously.

 

“No…nothing’s wrong,” MiHyun responded. She looked up to see HoWon gazing very intensely at her. If she didn’t act now, she could lose all the progress she had made.

 

“W-WooHyun-oppa…can I…talk to you for a bit?”

 

She could feel HoWon’s glare on her increase 10-folds without having to look. She was aware of Bekah’s shocked expression as well. Of course, MiMi felt bad for Bekah, but a mission is a mission and she needed this mission to be a success.

 

She was going to succeed no matter how many people she stepped on.

 

She had waited much too longer to be with her boys for this stupid mission to ruin it for her.

 

‘Sorry, Bekah-sshi, you can blame Lee HoWon for making me take such drastic measures.’

 

~

 

“So that’s why oxidative phosphorylation only occurs in the presence of oxygen, got it?” YoungJae explained to DaeHyun, who was reading a notebook as he walked down the hall. YoungJae recognized the confused look on DaeHyun’s face. It was his I-see-your-mouth-moving-but-I-don’t-understand-a-single-thing-that-just-came-out-of-it look. “…aish, seriously, how many times have we gone over this and you still don’t get it? Ah, I’m getting a headache…where’s MiMi when you need her…I can’t stand trying to help you understand this anymore…”

 

DaeHyun glared at him as he heard a giggle through his earring. Clearly, MiMi had heard YoungJae from the other side.

 

“Don’t look at me like that! I’m not the one that’s about to fail a test,” YoungJae scoffed. He turned his eyes away from DaeHyun.

 

“Oh, it’s the Stalker Girl. You should probably run while she doesn’t see you yet.”

 

DaeHyun rolled his eyes and just continued walking down the hall, too stubborn to avoid her yet fully prepared for the on slaughter of harassment. He was counting down in his head for T-minus until contact. They walked towards each other. She was talking with a friend of hers as DaeHyun continued harassing YoungJae to teach him the stuff properly. Their paths finally met.

 

And she continued walking.

 

She passed him.

 

The stalker girl that would come up to him from all the way down the hall every single day just passed him without even a glance of acknowledgement.

 

“What was that? Did Stalker Girl just ignore you completely?” YoungJae laughed in ecstatic surprise. “Did she give up? How lucky, now you have one less thing to deal with, huh, DaeHyunnie?”

 

Did she really just ignore him?

 

It didn’t make sense. Why would she do that? She had made it a routine to bother him. It was abnormal. It was weird.

 

But wait, this is a good thing, right?

 

Now he didn’t have to worry about being followed. This was awesome.

 

Perfect.

 

So why did something feel wrong?

 

~

 

While YoungJae was taking a shower, DaeHyun was on his bed, surfing the web. The door opened and a pair of keys flew right into his lap.

 

“Yo, how was your trip?” DaeHyun asked as he threw his keys on his desk.

 

MiMi shrugged, “Oh, you know, same old, same old. Ah, by the way, your little problem at school. You can thank me later~”

 

He raised his eyebrow in confusion as MiMi left for her own room.

 

~

 

‘I guess MiMi did something as “DaeHyun” to her. Well, not my problem anymore. Ah, that’s a nice load off my shoulders~’ he thought to himself as he sighed in relief, remembering MiMi’s cryptic message from the other day. ‘Now I just need to deal with this annoying test. Ah, I’m gonna fail…’

 

“Let go of me, you disgusting piece of !” screamed a voice from behind the two boys. They turned around to see Stalker Girl EunWoo’s friend trying her best to get her wrist back from a senior playboy.

 

“Aw, come on~ don’t be like that~ damn, you have a fine piece of ~” he whistled in admiration. The poor girl fought harder to get herself free.

 

“If you like asses, go to a stripper club, you pig!” EunWoo retaliated, shoving the guy roughly off of her friend. “Are you okay, Chae?”

 

Chae nodded, rubbing her wrist, “Thanks, EunWoo…”

 

“Yah, Little Girl…you want to die?” he threatened, grabbing her face roughly, examining it with a smirk. “You aren’t half bad either…quite cute actually as long as you keep your mouth shut.”

 

EunWoo tried to push him off of her, but he was clearly much stronger than she was.

 

Suddenly, a notebook smacked him right into the back of his head painfully.

 

“, WHO THREW TH-”

 

Turning around, the senior froze immediately when he saw the deadly glare he received from the two sophomore boys from the notorious blond gang, B.A.P, in their school. He knew better than to question why they looked like why they wanted to kill him and took off running with his tail between his legs.

 

EunWoo picked up the notebook and realized it belonged to DaeHyun. When she looked up, DaeHyun was standing right in front of her. She stared up for the longest time, getting lost in his emotionless eyes. When he held his hand out, her attention moved to his open hand with a of her head. He rolled his eyes and pointed at the notebook in her hand.

 

“Oh…thank you…DaeHyun-sshi…” EunWoo bowed a little in appreciation as she returned his notebook to him.

 

He didn’t say anything as he took his notebook back and walked away with YoungJae in the opposite direction.

 

Maybe it was just EunWoo’s imagination.

 

It’s entirely plausible it was just her wishful thinking making things up.

 

But for a split second…

 

She could have sworn she saw DaeHyun smile a little behind his mask before he turned around completely.

 

She smiled warmly at DaeHyun’s backside as YoungJae pushed him, animatedly trying to explain more biology concepts to him that clearly wasn’t getting into his head no matter how many times he explained it.

 

‘DaeHyun-sshi…I think…I might have fallen in love with you…’

 

=====================================================================

 

Okay, so I realize that this chapter is very confusing (ergo the title...I also made a punny...hehehehe...). So in case you missed it, the first “DaeHyun” that was messing with EunWoo is actually MiMi disguised as DaeHyun. Why is she disguised as DaeHyun? Because “MiHyun” shouldn’t be riding motorcycles and beating gangs up and MiMi needed some stress relief. XD DaeHyun is also the easiest for MiMi to disguise herself as since he’s always wearing a mask outside of their apartment.

 

Ah! I also changed the title of this story because I wasn’t really fond of “Deliquents vs. Kingkas?” as a title. So now it’s called “Dirty Little Secret,” courtesy of spicea11347 for coming up with the idea. :) I like it a lot more than the original title and I feel it’s a lot more relevant to the story. ^ ^

 

I also realize that I write really long chapters…err…do you guys want shorter chapters or shall I continue writing chapters at about this length?

 

In case you guys missed it, THE FULL TRAILER BY SHADOWYIN IS ON THE FOREWORD! Go check it out. It’s ing epic, I promise.

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. B.A.P Diary Episode 1 and 2 = ♥. That is all. (I can’t even begin to describe how ing adorable they all are…especially DaeJae.)

 

P.P.S: Just because I can: