Classic Flirting

Dirty Little Secret

“MiHyunie~!”

 

“WooHyun-oppa~!”

 

MiHyun laughed as WooHyun ran over and hugged her. She bopped him on the head lightly and stuck her tongue out.

 

“Gross~” MiHyun complained, shaking her head as WooHyun pouted.

 

“Help me, please~? I couldn’t figure out this problem on our math homework~” WooHyun cooed sweetly. She pursed her lips at his request.

 

“That’s all you ever ask me for…” she mumbled loud enough for him to hear, looking upset.

 

“Aw~ MiHyunie~ don’t be like that~ how about I give you a kiss in return for helping me?” WooHyun suggested with a flirty smile. MiHyun pushed his face away, scrunching her face up in playful disgust.

 

“No, thank you. So what to do you need help in?” MiHyun wondered, peering over onto WooHyun’s desk. As they were going over the homework, Bekah walked into the classroom in search of WooHyun, only to stop in her tracks when she saw how close MiHyun was to him. Seeing how close they were made her blood boil a bit, but she shrugged it off and entered with a smile.

 

“Yo, Nam WooHyun! HamsterKyu wants to see you!” Bekah called out as she walked over. WooHyun cocked his head in confusion.

 

“Okay…sorry, MiHyunie, I’ll be right back, the old man calls,” WooHyun apologized, receiving a nod from MiHyun. As he left, he stole a quick kiss from her cheek, causing her to jump back in shock. Bekah’s jaw dropped while she shot lasers with her eyes at him as he was leaving the room.

 

“Um…excuse me?”

 

Bekah’s glare transferred to MiHyun, who shrunk immediately and ran back to her seat. Bekah sighed with a groan at what she was about to do after seeing MiHyun’s pathetic retreating image.

 

“Sorry, I’m just a little moody today…my name is Bekah, by the way, what’s your name?” the frightening girl introduced herself with a kind smile.

 

“M-MiHyun…” she responded meekly, clearly still shaken from Bekah’s deadly glare from earlier.

 

“Ah, so you’re MiHyun…tell me, have those kingka boys been picking on you? They might have pretty faces, but they’re still just a bunch of retarded trouble makers, so if you ever need any one of them put in their place, just ask,” Bekah offered with an evil smirk. Rather than being scared like the other time, MiHyun smiled a little at the girl’s kind(?) gesture.

 

“Actually…Be—kah-sshi?” MiHyun addressed, hesitant but continued after Bekah nodded at her to do so. “Um…you’re close to WooHyun-oppa, right?”

 

“Yeah, we’re good friends, why do you ask?” Bekah wondered, a bit afraid of what MiHyun’s answer may be.

 

“Well…I was wondering…that is…well…I think…” MiHyun murmured shyly as her foot made circles on the ground.

 

“I like WooHyun…could you…help me…since you two are good friends.”

 

Bekah froze with wide eyes at the shy girl’s bold confession. The hopeful look in her eyes…those innocent, sad puppy eyes…oh gosh…no way…she couldn’t…I mean…WooHyun was just a friend…but she couldn’t impend such horrible doom on this poor thing! She had nothing against trying to get the two together, but just the thought of what that GreaseKing could do to this innocent girl!

 

“Well…MiHyun-sshi…I mean…I don’t mind but why WooHyun of all people?” Bekah asked curiously, causing MiHyun to blush and smile as she shyly played with her hands.

 

“Because WooHyun-oppa…is really nice…and I’ve never had a boyfriend before…I’ve always wondered what it would be like…” she mumbled softly though not incomprehensible. Bekah laughed nervously.

 

She was worried, so very worried about this…

 

For some reason, seeing the lovestruck MiHyun fawning over WooHyun irritated her greatly.

 

~

 

“Kwon SooJin?”

 

“I’ve noticed her hanging around those kingka boys a lot…she could become a problem if I’m not careful. She’s very close to Nam WooHyun.”

 

“That’s easy then,” laughed HimChan. “If she seems to be a problem, just make her part of the solution.”

 

“You know…for once, I think you might have said something intelligent.”

 

“Yah! You little brat! I’m always intelligent!”

 

“There’s still Lee HoWon that’s a problem…” MiMi continued, ignoring HimChan’s complaint. “I’m trying to keep my distance from him by acting scared of his presence…but that might be too sketchy and suspicious…what should I do?”

 

“Why not try to act more helpless and innocent around him? Convince him without having to interact with him that you’re just another student. But from what I’ve heard so far, I don’t suggest getting close to him…he might figure things out and jeopardize your position,” DaeHyun reasoned, earning a nod of agreement from MiMi.

 

“Speaking of jeopardizing positions…yah, what’s going on with that stalker girl of yours?!” MiMi growled in annoyance.

 

“Don’t even get me started…”

 

~

 

“Morning, DaeHyun-sshi! How are you doing today?” EunWoo greeted with a bright smile, waving at DaeHyun. He walked past her quickly, not even bothering to acknowledge her presence. She cocked her head, watching his back for a bit, before she giggled and tailed after him.

 

“Neh, DaeHyun-sshi, where did you get your mask from? They’re very cool and stylish~ I might consider wearing one myself~ we could be matching!” EunWoo gasped at the thought, stopping for a bit to fantasize. She snapped out of her daydream when she realized DaeHyun had left her behind.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi~ wait for me!”

 

DaeHyun clenched both his fists so hard that they were trembling. He was going to punch this girl in the face. Why wouldn’t she leave him alone?! God damn it, if only he didn’t say anything, she would at the very least think he was mute or something… He needed to keep his image up, which means ignoring her completely.

 

EunWoo relentlessly followed right behind DaeHyun, stealing glances at his visibly irritated face. Despite how annoyed he was getting, she couldn’t help but feel content standing next to him. She tugged on his sleeve a little to get his attention, but he refused to glance at her.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi…can I please see what’s behind your mask? I promise I won’t tell anyone…but I just know you look really handsome underneath…so I can please just have a little glimpse~” EunWoo begged, slowly moving her hand forward so she could just pull down his mask a little. At her attempt to touch his mask, DaeHyun glared straight at her heatedly. Grabbing the wrist of the hand that tried to move his mask, he pinned her arm roughly against the wall. His breathing was heavy from being so frustrated. EunWoo stared meekly into his enraged eyes covered slightly by his blond bangs.

 

With a scoff, he threw her wrist away and left her there.

 

The girl rubbed her wrist to alleviate a bit of the pain and pouted sadly.

 

“Maybe I should offer him some Pepero next time…”

 

~

 

“She won’t leave me alone! No matter what I do! It’s not like I can yell at her! I’ve even tried to get YoungJae to make her go away but she just ends up annoying him instead!”

 

MiMi rolled her eyes and shook her head at DaeHyun.

 

“Shouldn’t have given yourself away. Oh, sweet naïve DaeHyun~”

 

“Shut up, MiMi, and just worry about yourself, neh?”

 

~

 

During physical education later in the week, WooHyun was flirting chatting with some of the girls as Bekah walked back and hissed loud enough that he could hear.

 

“ing playboy.”

 

WooHyun turned to her in shock as the girls gasped. He excused himself before making his way over to Bekah.

 

“Hey…what’s up…you’ve been ignoring me all week…did I do something wrong?” WooHyun asked, holding her back by her wrist so she would stop and talk to him.

 

She smiled angelically at him, “You? Do something wrong? Never you, Nam WooHyun~! How could the Student Body Council President of the prestigious Woollim High School EVER do WRONG?!”

 

She threw his hand off her wrist and stomped off with a huff, leaving WooHyun laughing nervously at the stares of all the other students.

 

“Bekah-unnie…are you okay?” a soft voice asked with concern. Bekah smiled halfheartedly at MiHyun, unable to take her anger out at the gentle girl.

 

“I’m fine…let’s just play some basketball…” MiHyun nodded, following Bekah like a puppy.

 

They were playing 4 vs. 4 on each court, 2 girls and 2 guys on each team. Bekah and MiHyun got placed on the same team against WooHyun and HoWon on the opposing team. They were playing a friendly co-ed match…at least…it was supposed to be friendly…but Bekah was playing much rougher than necessary (purposely running into WooHyun as she passed by him multiple times) while MiHyun was trying her best to keep up with Bekah. Whenever she had to face-off with HoWon, she would try to quickly pass the ball to someone else so he would go away (which lost them the ball a lot of the times).

 

Bekah became so immersed in the game that she was literally going all out and lost all sense of her surroundings. WooHyun was worried she could overexert herself as she had in the past when she got like this, so he was going easy on her. However, the other girls were getting frustrated, so they started to retaliate. Not all of their retaliations were legal.

 

One of the girls shoved Bekah with two hands to get the ball from her. On instinct, MiHyun rushed forward to help Bekah only to remember halfway that she was supposed to be a damsel in distress, not heroic. So instead of catching Bekah, MiHyun ended up taking the grunt of her fall for her.

 

Bekah gasped in disbelief, getting up immediately and turning around at MiHyun, who just smiled up at Bekah.

 

“Unnie…are you okay?” she asked.

 

“Am…am I okay?! Are you okay?! MiHyun, look at your arm! Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! Yah! Who’s the that pushed me?!” Bekah screamed, glaring at the two girls, both of them pointing at the other one.

 

MiHyun looked down at her arm and leg with wide eyes. The whole side of her arm and leg that she landed on was completely scratched up and started to bleed profusely (though not gushing thankfully). Of course, they were outside; she should have expected that from landing so hard on the harsh concrete. The pain didn’t register in her brain due to her constant “work-related” injuries though, so she wasn’t able to respond properly as MiHyun. Her shock turned into tears as she pretended to wince in pain when she tried to move her arm or leg.

 

“MiHyunnie! Are you okay? Here, I’ll carry y-” WooHyun began only to be cut off by HoWon, scooping MiHyun off the floor and carrying her out bridal style.

 

Bekah blinked.

 

WooHyun blinked.

 

They both cocked their head at the same time.

 

“What just…”

 

“…happened?”

 

“…I should go check on her it’s my fault she got hurt so badly…” Bekah insisted.

 

“Wait, Bekah,” WooHyun called out, grabbing her elbow.

 

“Ow!”

 

“…did you get hurt too? Let me see.”

 

“WooHyun, I’m fine, MiHyun-AH! ERT, LET GO OF ME!”

 

WooHyun ignored her, pulling her sleeve up a bit to find her elbow skinned.

 

“Come on, I’ll get the first aid kit to fix that up. It can get infected.”

 

“Wait, WooHyun, the game…stop, NAM WOOHYUN! ! !

 

~

 

MiHyun could feel her heartbeat getting faster.

 

She will play it off at being carried by such a handsome guy if asked, but in truth, she was extremely worried what was going to happen. Aish! Why didn’t WooHyun react faster?! Why did it have to be Lee HoWon of all people?!

 

“H-HoWon-sshi…I…I think I’ll be able to walk the rest of the way by myself…” MiHyun requested meekly, only to be ignored by the aloof male, so she kept quiet as he took her to the infirmary. Maybe if she’s lucky, he’ll take this as a sign of how weak and pathetic she is and leave it at that…

 

“Thank you very much,” MiHyun bowed before she winced at the movement after he had placed her on one of the beds in the infirmary.

 

“Careful,” HoWon finally spoke. He grabbed some alcohol swabs when he noticed the nurse was out (A/N: How convenient!). “This will sting.”

 

MiHyun nodded and closed her eyes. She twitched and whimpered for the first few dabs when the alcohol came in contact with her broken skin, but after awhile, she quieted down. She watched HoWon tend to her wounds with gentle, meticulous care. He even wrapped her up nicely with a cotton bandage. MiHyun stayed silent the whole time, unsure of what to say.

 

“How does it feel?”

 

MiHyun jumped at the question as she was lost in her own thoughts for a bit.

 

“N-Neh…I think…it’s better…” she responded with a stutter as she tried to leave the bed. A yelp of surprise was her next reaction as HoWon suddenly placed himself right in front of her legs, propping his hands on both sides of her, forcing her to stay on the bed. “H-H-H-HoWon-sshi?”

 

“MiHyun-sshi…”

 

She refused to meet his eyes that bared into her soul.

 

“Would you like to go out with me?”

 

Her eyes widened at his unexpected proposal. She whipped her head (causing her hair to fly around after her like in the movies!), finally looking straight at him.

 

“W-What? But…I…I have a crush on WooHyun…HoWon-sshi…” she quickly reasoned, trying to get away from HoWon’s sincerely burdening eyes.

 

He smiled at her, “MiHyun-sshi, did you know that Bekah likes WooHyun?”

 

“E-Eh?! I…I had no idea…”

 

“MiHyun-sshi, you’re good friends with Bekah, right? You wouldn’t want to hurt Bekah, right? Why else do you think she looks so tired all the time?”

 

“I…I…”

 

“MiHyun-sshi…you remind me so much of my first love…can you please go out with me?”

 

“I…I have…I have to go!”

 

 With that said, MiHyun pushed HoWon off of her and ran out of the room, making sure to limp on her currently bad leg.

 

‘, , , , , , ! YOU, LEE HOWON! Everything was going perfectly as planned until you just confessed to me! How?! How could you turn my trump card against me like that?!’ MiMi screamed in her head as she ran into the girl’s bathroom. ‘How could he have known I was using Bekah? No…it must be a coincidence…his eyes were very sincere back there…maybe he’s just been stalking me…no…but he knows too much! Or…or does he? Does he actually know anything? What am I supposed to do…AH, !’

 

MiMi ran a hand through her wig, ruffling it up a bit, trying her best not to pull it out.

 

“AHHH!”

 

=====================================================================

 

Was that confusing? XD I’m trying to keep things interesting, so rather than writing about every little interaction that happens, I figured I’d just write about the plot turning ones. :P In case you’re confused, the italics in the middle are the conversations B.A.P (including MiMi) are having after school at home, discussing the current mission.

 

Also Kwon SooJin = Bekah. She has an Italian name along with a Korean name. :P

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM YOOKWON! :D I was super happy to see my dashboard covered in U-Kwon. Also, woot for getting KittyKwonDay trending #1 in the world. ^ ^ Kekeke~

 

P.S. Just a little gif of DaeHyun looking confused as to what the hell he's supposed to do with EunWoo:

 

 

It was too adorable, I just had to add it…:P

 

~Kira :3