Cousin in law

please, feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun and Tiffany walk out with disappointed. The chief didn't want to cooperate and keep asking them about the reward. In the end, both of them just walk out to meet Taeyeon and Yoona.

“What they're doing?” Seohyun asked when she saw Taeyeon and Yoona are enjoying with the group.

They're singing and dancing with them happily.

“Let’s go…” Tiffany said while approaching them.

“Aigoo, young lady… you really have a nice voice…” the men sad while smiling.

“Nae.. Thank you…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Okay, should we continue with other song?” suddenly the other men asked excitedly.

“Hey, what are you two doing?” suddenly Tiffany asked when she’s arrive.

“Thank god, you’re here…” Yoona said after she saw Tiffany.

“What happen?” Tiffany asked.

“We tell later…” Yoona said in whispering.

“Who are they?” suddenly the men asked.

“Oh… they’re our friends…” Taeyeon replied.

“So… they also reporters?” the men asked.

Tiffany and Seohyun look at them with confused.

“Yeah… we’re…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Tiffany looks at them with frown.

“We should leave now…” suddenly Seohyun said.

“Yeah… I thought so…” Yoona replied.

“Sir, we need to go back… thank you for the drink…” Taeyeon said politely.

“Anytime… oh! Please tell Dohyun, he’s really having a gorgeous junior…,” the men said with smiles.

“Yea…yea… thank you…” Yoona replied while bow to them.

All of them bid farewell to Taeyeon and Yoona happily. They hope both of them can help them about the matters.

“Who’s Dohyun?” Seohyun asked curious.

“We don't know either... let's go before anyone suspicious us...” Taeyeon replied while she speed her steps toward the car.

After they get into the car, Yoona in hurry drive the car away from there.

“The chief know to avoid answering our questions. It's so frustrated....” Tiffany said with upset.

“Don’t worry. Yoona and me got some info from that revolt leader... He’s already telling us what just happen to the factory…” Taeyeon replied.

“Is it? So? What happen?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Afterward, Taeyeon tell everything to them. From that, they know that the factory is one of the main reasons for the company losing their money.

“What should we do now?” suddenly Seohyun asked.

“I think we should go back to the company… all the ledgers and document info about the factories is there…” Tiffany replied.

“So… we’re going to the company?” Yoona asked to confirmation.

“Yes…” Tiffany replied firm.

Then, Yoona drive to the company.

Suddenly, Taeyeon remember to look at her phone. When she opened her phone, she saw eleven missed call from Jiyong. Taeyeon start to feel uneasy. She then went to call him in hurry.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon said after the call connected.

“Hmm… you owe me explanation…” Jiyong replied with sulky tone.

“I know… sorry…” Taeyeon keep apologies.

“Where have you been? You know how worried I am?” Jiyong asked firm.

“Sorry… I have urgent things to do…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“What is that?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Ermm… wait up…” Taeyeon said.

Afterward, she looks at Tiffany and says

“I'm sorry I can't join to go to the company. I already promised with my husband. Can you drop me at the nearby station?”

“Did he ask you about this meeting?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Let him meet us... besides, Dami unnie already told us that he's know about this investigate... ask him to go to the company. We meet him there...” Tiffany continues.

“Are you sure? You think it's secure to bring him to that place? He's one of the assistant directors... if he came, mean every guard will alert him... and more people know about our secret place...” suddenly Seohyun said with uneasy.

“Seohyun right… we can’t meet him at the company…” Taeyeon replied to agree with Seohyun.

“Hurm… then, we have to hold it… you may go…” Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles and then go back to speak it with Jiyong.

“Jiyong, remember the café that I show you before?” Taeyeon asked.

“Which one?” Jiyong asked confused.

“The one with the cat room beside it...” Taeyeon replied to explain.

“Oh! That one… I remember…” Jiyong said.

“Good, let’s meet there… we can have dinner there…” Taeyeon replied.

“You mean now?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Yup, why? You still have things to do with eomeoni?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“It’s not like that…okay, I’ll meet you there…” Jiyong replied.

Afterward, they ended the call.

“I never thought you’re the daughter-in-law of the Kwon family,” suddenly Seohyun said.

“As her old friend, me either. She does really know how to keep it secret...” Yoona said to agree with Seohyun.

Taeyeon chuckles awkwardly, try not to show her blushing with their words.

Few minutes later, Yoona stop the car nearby the station.

“Thank you… I’ll see all of you tomorrow… okay? Just send me the address…” Taeyeon said before she gets out from the car.

“We're lucky to have her in our team...” suddenly Tiffany muttered.

 

 

THE CAT CAFÉ

 

Jiyong arrive earlier because he doesn't want to make Taeyeon wait for him. He saw Taeyeon is still not there, so he decided to play with the cat while waiting for her. For a moment, Jiyong just play it alone with the cat before suddenly one girl come to approach him.

“The cat is really like you…,” the girl said with smiles.

“Yeah…” Jiyong replied shortly while looking at the cat.

“You know... the cat have sense about the person. I think this cat sense you're a nice guy. That's why it's keep comfortable with you...” the girl said try to have a chat with Jiyong.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied without looking at her.

The girl feels not satisfied when Jiyong keep ignoring her. So, she continues to play with the cat with Jiyong. 

“You have a cat at home?” she continues asked.

However, before Jiyong answer it, Taeyeon come to greet him.

“Hi… sorry for late…” Taeyeon said before she went to kiss Jiyong cheek.

The girl look startled when she saw that.

Jiyong smiles and pointed to Taeyeon before he says

“My wife…”

The girl nodded, and she looks at him with awkward. Afterward, she walks away from there without looking back. Taeyeon look at the girl and then she's smirk.

“What happened? Did I make her upset?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Jiyong narrow his eyes before he says

“You still owe me an explanation…”

“I know… come, let’s get the table… I’ll tell you everything…” Taeyeon replied before she grab Jiyong arm and went to find an empty place for them to seat.

After they're order, Jiyong hold his chin while staring at his wife.

“I’m waiting…” Jiyong said while lift his eyebrows.

Taeyeon chuckles before she react same as Jiyong. She holds her chin and look at Jiyong with smiles.

“Dear… I’m serious here…” Jiyong said while pout.

Taeyeon chuckles before she says

“Arasso…”

Before he tells him, Taeyeon look around to make sure around her are safe. Then, she slowly says

“Halabeoji asked me to help Dami unnie... investigate that... you know... what I mean...”

Jiyong frown after he heard that.

“What? How? When?” Jiyong asked curious.

Afterward, Taeyeon tell him from the start when Yoona asking for her help until they're going to the factory.

Jiyong look at his wife with speechless. He never thought that, from the document he bought that night, would make his wife involved in that investigate.

“Are you sure about this? You think you can do this?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

Taeyeon nodded to answer him.

Suddenly, the waiter comes to serve their foods.

After the waiters leave, Jiyong says

“We continue after the dinner...”

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied cutely.

After that, Taeyeon asked what Jiyong do after she leaves. Jiyong hesitated for a while before he says

“After the discussion, omma asked me to send her home...”

“Did you send her?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at her before he nodded slowly.

“Then, where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

“What do you think? I keep calling you along the way back home. Thank god, you call me before I reach home...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong face.

“What’s so funny?” Jiyong asked firm.

“Your tense face, same as that cat...” Taeyeon said while pointing toward the cat behind Jiyong.

Jiyong turn around to see the cat and then he hears Taeyeon still laughs.

“Why you look so happy tonight?” Jiyong asked when he noticed Taeyeon keep chuckles and smiling at him.

“…Because I get a date with my husband tonight... I should be happy...” Taeyeon replied before she munches her foods.

Jiyong smiling after she said that

“I’m happy get to spend my time with my wife…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter