Someone else's

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I eat a lot," Bora declares as if Chanyeol couldn't see the empty plates before them.

"Yeah," And he trails. "Definitely not a little."

By the look and appearance of her smile, people might tell that she is a loving soul, but the friendship Chanyeol built has told him that Bora is annoying at times, but occasionally helpful. Chanyeol would be lying if he said that Bora isn't pretty. She is pretty, especially when the boring look from work has been transfomed into dazzling beauty. He didn't expect that she would appear in a black gown with a naturally loose wave pattern that stops on her collarbone. He feels guilty for not coordinating the way she dresses.

"So... how's your plan for March? May? Whatever her name is--" She stops because of Chanyeol's chuckle. "A wedding proposal in the snow?"

"First, the name is May." He stops, recalling a smile he saw when she confirmed that she's dating a guy named Minho. "Second, I'm not talking about wedding plans with her. She's taken-- I don't know where I was that I didn't realise that another guy was in her radar. Ugh... I hate being a work minded man." Chanyeol isn't offended when Bora rolls her eyes. "My girl missed a big thing. Again."

"You know what... if this isn't the first time, you need to accept the fact that she is just not into you, Chanyeol. You don't want to live a boring romance of childhood friends turned to lovers that a 14-year old girl loves."

He knows that Bora's statement might load truth. But he's also aware that he knows how to add limitless reasons to his own belief that one day, if he's lucky enough, they would be more than just best friends.

He nods as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter