-final-

My jealousy boyfriend

 

One day, a handsome boy named Kim Myungsoo, a 23 year old college student who is very popular among girls. 

 

"Myungsoo!" 

 

This one guy, Lee Sungyeol age 24. He's Myungsoo's boyfriend that always annoyed him. 

 

"Oh."

"Oh? Is that all?"

"Who cares?"

"Yah! Wait!!"

 

They had been dating for two years. Myungsoo really loves Sungyeol but Sungyeol always made him pissed off and annoyed. He always surrounded by girls because the girls would asked about Myungsoo. But, Sungyeol tell the girls that Myungsoo already have him, means he doesn't want to let any randome people to stole his favorite boyfriend.

 

They started dating after Sungyeol found out that Myungsoo is cute and have pretty smiles that caught him on attention. He thought that pretty smiles is too beautiful which makes him want to protect that smile forever. Myungsoo also love a tall guy and gentle to him. Sungyeol had always been gentle since their first met.

Whenever Myungsoo cry, there's always Sungyeol besides him. Myungsoo cry because of him, he's the one at fault who always talk to girls and act like they are his girlfriend.

 

At the lunch break time, Myungsoo sit besides Sungyeol at the rooftop with two girls. Myungsoo eats and drink a water. The girls are only talk to Sungyeol and laugh with him.

 

someone's going to die soon. Myungsoo thought in his unamused face.

 

Sungyeol give his phone number to the girls happily. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and take the girl's phone and delete his number immediately.

 

"Myungsoo! What are you doing??" Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo got up from the sit and ran away to downstairs.

"Oppa! Myungsoo oppa had delete your number from my phone!" Cried the girl.

"It's alright, it's alright. I'll write it again." Sungyeol pat her head and wrote it back.

 

Myungsoo saw Sungyeol pat the girl's head nicely. He crash the bottle of water and slammed the rooftop door making Sungyeol turned around. Sungyeol thought Myungsoo is already gone from here and he's wondering why the door was slammed harshly even the girls are hugging each other because they're scared.

 

In the class, Myungsoo keep looking at the window. He put his hand on his chin and tap his finger on the table. Sungyeol look at him in worried but Myungsoo didn't look at him because he already know that he was stared by his boyfriend.

 

"Myungsoo..." Sungyeol poke his arm. Myungsoo move a few inches along with his chair.

"Myungsoo." No response. He poke him again.

"Yah, Myungsoo." He moved again.

"Kim Myungsoo." He keep moving.

"Myungsoo- watch out!"

 

Sungyeol covered his mouth. He was holding his laugh to see his boyfriend fall off the chair. Myungsoo blushes on embarrassed after the girls behind them chuckles. He then look at Sungyeol and rolled his eyes.

 

"This is your fault, Sungyeol!!" He point at his boyfriend.

"My fault?? Myungsoo-" before Sungyeol finished his words, Myungsoo ran out from the class and slammed the door making the other students surprised and stares at Sungyeol.

 

"What?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

After the end class, Sungyeol is waiting for Myungsoo inside the class. Myungsoo slowly pack his things on his bag. Very slow. Sungyeol look through the window. He noticed a smirked from Myungsoo. Sungyeol get so pissed off and suddenly entering the class.

 

"Myungsoo! Quickly! You're so turtle!"

"Turtle?!! You called me turtle?! So what are you?! A rabbit?! Huh?! Not matching at all! You're not even cute as a bunny at all!"

"Of course I'm not cute! The one that is cute is you, Myungsoo!" Myungsoo blushes and scream at him in a girls sound making Sungyeol close his ears. Myungsoo walk immediately to get out from the class.

"Ughh." Sungyeol rolled his eyes and chase Myungsoo.

 

While walking on the street at night, Myungsoo look at his nail pretend that he's still angry. Sungyeol who's besides him nonstop poke his arm. Sungyeol already treat him food and everything but still got ignored.

 

"Myungsoo, please look at me." said Sungyeol.

"..."

"Yah!!"

"What?!"

"Are you jealous because I pat the girl's head?!!"

"Yes! Because she's not your girlfriend!"

"Of course she's not! But, you're my boyfriend! You're the only one I love!!"

"Really?? Yeayy!!" Myungsoo give a peck on Sungyeol's cheek, "i love you too." suddenly run to go home. Sungyeol freeze there and blushes.

 

 

In the morning,

 

Again, Myungsoo caught Sungyeol walk with a beautiful long haired girl. Myungsoo hold his anger. He took a deep breath and bravely walk to Sungyeol. He grabbed Sungyeol's collar and shake his body. The girl tried to stop him. This girl is one of Myungsoo's fans but he didn't know and thought Sungyeol cheat on him.

 

"Stop! Oppa! Stop!" said the girl.

"Sungyeol!! You did it again!! Arrghhh!!"

"I'm not! Myungsoo- I- please stop! I want to puke-"

"I don't care!!"

"This girl is your fan!! Believe me!" Myungsoo stopped and calm himself while let him go.

 

"You're my fan?" Myungsoo asked the girl. The girl shyly nodded. Myungsoo smiles awkwardly and rubbed his neck. "Sorry..." He added.

"It's okay! Shall we take a selca?!"

"Sure!"

 

Sungyeol fix his collar and hair. He rubbed his neck and stares at his boyfriend who's taking a picture with his fangirl. He shook his head in disbelief. He was thinking how to fix his jealousy. He keep his jealousy in his mind. Sungyeol always on a blame because of the girls surrounded him.

 

"Bye, oppa!"

"Bye!"

 

Sungyeol unamused. Myungsoo his lips and glares at Sungyeol making the elder pretend to laugh and being lovely.

 

"I'm not done yet. Not only her. If she's my fan, then why did she walk with you?! Cheating on me?!"

"Of course not!! Gosh, Myungsoo... Believe me at once, please."

"I'm still cannot believe you because you ever kiss with a girl when I wasn't here before, remember?!!"

"Hell yeah. At least my first kiss is you."

"That doesn't sound better! I want you to avoid any random girls! Goodbye."

"Goodbye? But we're the same class!" Myungsoo ignores and walk straight forward.

"Sungyeol Oppa~"

 

Myungsoo's eyes widened when he heard a girl with soft voice calling his boyfriend. But he keep walking and ignores everything. He hate this. He hate it whenever any girls come to his boyfriend. He hate the day his boyfriend got a kiss by a girl on the lips last time. He hate if that ever happened again.

 

Before heading to the class, Myungsoo cries and immediately wipes his tears to avoid anyone saw him crying. When he opened the door, the girl in front of him stares at him. He was surprised. The girl isn't his classmate but it is the girl that kiss his boyfriend.

 

"Where's Sungyeol oppa?" She asked. Silence in 6 seconds.

 

"There he is." Myungsoo replied, he point at him which just at this place.

"Thank you."

 

Myungsoo stares at the girl from behind and saw her holding hands with his boyfriend. He bit his lips and blinked his eyes before entering the class.

 

oh my god... Why is she holding my hands?? Myungsoo saw us, right?? God, help me.... 

 

"Oppa? What's wrong?"

"Look, we're not couples... So please don't hold my hand."

"Why? You have a girlfriend already? But, we-"

"Yes, I know. But, why you kiss me when Myungsoo came? You like him? Or you want to make him jealous because you love him?"

"No. I... I just want you since I got rejected by my crush. I want my crush to get jealous because someone told me he likes me and I just hate Myungsoo that he got you... Break up with him."

"So you love me?? But, it's still wrong. Myungsoo is the only one I love. There's a lot of handsome men in this world if you choose their appearance or there's a lot kind men..."

"But, I want you!"

 

ah, this girl... Really... I should just rejected her directly.

 

"Oppa, please... Accept me as your girlfriend."

"I can't. I love Myungsoo. I'm sorry. I won't break up with him."

"Yah!! Why are you running, oppa?!!"

"I love Kim Myungsoo! Sorry!!"

 

During class, Sungyeol poke Myungsoo's arm but got ignored. Myungsoo covered the side with his bag making Sungyeol giving up and stop poking his arm. It happened until the break time and continue with the next class, he still ignore Sungyeol, no matter what.

 

In the end of the class, Myungsoo slowly pack his things. He knew that Sungyeol might waiting for him outside so he pretend that he didn't know that and forget about him. But, this time he's not even smirked or smiles. 

 

"Myungsoo..."

 

"..."

 

Myungsoo took his bag and walk away. Sungyeol stopping him by holding his forearm. But he didn't turned around. He had no words to say and just freezing there. Sungyeol feel a little bit scared because he thought that wasn't Myungsoo because he's not even talking. But he continue and stop his nonsense mind.

 

"Myungsoo, turn around please."

"..."

"Myungsoo, turn around."

"..."

"Kim Myungsoo! Turn around!!"

"..."

"You're Kim Myungsoo, right-" Sungyeol stopped as he spin the younger's body around. "Myungsoo..."

 

Myungsoo moved his hands away and pushed him. Myungsoo was crying and run away from the class. Sungyeol get so annoying and ran by following Myungsoo who's running as faster as light. 

 

"There he is! Myungsoo!!!"

 

There's no way Myungsoo can go anymore. So, he was hiding in the male toilet. There, he burst into tears and scream crying out. Sungyeol suddenly opened the door and grabbed him, immediately hugging him. He buried Myungsoo's face on his chest and caresses his hair.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"You always apologizing for what you have done to me since ever you kiss that girl."

"I told you that she kiss me! I don't kiss her back!"

"And you're dating her in this morning! You hold her hand!"

"I rejected her, got that?!!"

"But, you still kiss her on the lips... I only want I'm the only one who kiss you... Not her... Not anyone else..."

 

Sungyeol sighed because his boyfriend cries while covering his face. Sungyeol moved his hands away and grabbed him closer to his face. Myungsoo blushes. Sungyeol cupped his face and wipes his tears. He started to smile at Myungsoo and captured his lips. Myungsoo shut his eyes before kissing him back.

Sungyeol tilted his head and kiss him in loving way and passionate. He bit Myungsoo's lower lip and darted his tongue inside Myungsoo's mouth. Myungsoo cries until Sungyeol pulled away.

 

"Sungyeol-"

"Don't say anything. Let's go home..." Myungsoo nodded and smiles. Sungyeol smiles back and hugged him tighter.

 

On their way to home, Sungyeol holding Myungsoo's hand and intertwined their fingers. It's already settled after what Sungyeol did at college. 

 

"I'm sorry that I always make you jealous. You always being jealous when I talk with girls. What if I talk with old lady, are you jealous too?"

"No. I'm okay with the old lady."

"That's good. But, please stop misunderstanding, I-"

 

"Oppa..."

 

Myungsoo saw the girl who kiss his boyfriend again. He let go Sungyeol's hand and tried to run away but Sungyeol hugged him.

 

"What?"

"Be my boyfriend." Myungsoo feel the heat on his cheeks. This is very first time he walk to the girl.

 

"You-" Sungyeol immediately grabbed Myungsoo whom almost touched her hair to pulled them. 

 

"Sungyeol oppa kiss me again in the morning!" the girl shouted before running away.

"What?! No!" said Sungyeol. Myungsoo slightly chuckles.

 

"Myungsoo! I swear I don't kiss her! Please believe me!!" Myungsoo turned into unamused face. Then... He walk straight forward on his way to home.

"I don't believe you."

 

"What?! Myungsoo!! Believe me, pleeeeaaasee!!!"

 

 

end.

 

 

A/N : ohh poor Sungyeol. Myungsoo nonstop his jealousy. Good luck, Sungyeol ;-; aaaa thanks for reading 💕