How to keep her happy

WINRINA: Phases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 12, 2018.

Dear self, I made a list of things you should remember to keep her happy.

 

1. We time is WE TIME.

One thing she really appreciates, and loves is spending quality time together. May it be for a short walk at the park, a drive down the beach, eating out, movie nights, or just simply staying at home doing nothing, she enjoys them all. She’s not clingy nor is she demanding that’s why when she does ask for something please make sure you deliver, got it?

 

2. Grocery trips are better done in twos!

It’s a buddy system, just like how she calls it. As much as possible you must be with her when she goes out shopping for supplies, she needs a someone to carry all those bags and to stand guard from guys trying to hit on her. On a serious note, it is therapeutic for her, and she prefers it when you give your opinions. She plans our meals while buying that’s why you need to help her out by agreeing to whatever she likes, she needs that extra push to decide lol.

ps. She can’t have too many sweets so better stop her when she goes extra on them. No matter how cute she looks, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

 

3.Monthly brunch at Aling Puring's place.

This is a must. It’s her and her dad’s tradition and now that Tito's gone you must keep this tradition. Remember what Tito said, her princess is now a queen so better treat her like one.

another ps. better secure that window seat because she loves watching people going about their day and don't forget waffle take outs for later. yum!

 

4. Never bring your work to bed

She is probably the most supportive partner to have career wise, but this is all she asks. Never bring your work inside the bedroom. If you have something that need to be done, use the home office. The bedroom is a safe space devoid of stress for her so as much as possible finish all your paperwork’s at the office.

 

5. Never go to sleep without resolving a fight

Communication is key and it’s something she values. Problems are meant to be solved by talking it out. If space is needed, then give each other space. If time is what you both need then give each other enough time. But never go to sleep without resolving a fight. No matter how petty or how little it is, never go to sleep without fixing it.

ps. always communicate, it really does help.

 

6. Love her just as much as she does, unconditionally.

Yeji is not hard to love, and the past 5 years are enough to show for it. I can continue listing down ones I can think off but I'm sure Karina from the near future will know better and fill in the rest. Nothing much has change, she’s still the same Yeji who just wants security and comfort, both she is more than willing to give back tenfold. She is my only soulmate, my best friend, my future wife, and I am only Her’s in return.

 

Dear self, I know you miss her so much you turned into this sappy mess of a person, but she’ll be back in three days. Good thing you gave the ring to Giselle because I can never trust you to keep it safely and in secret from her.

I wonder if she will read this. If anyone will. Regardless, Karina FIGHTING!

Please make sure she’s Mrs. Yeji Yu by the end of the year…

 

 

 

 

Winter didn't even notice she was crying until she felt a lone tear drop on her shaking hand. She wiped her cheeks out of reflex, folding back the piece of paper she accidentally found while cleaning her and her girlfriend's room. Her weaken knees gave up on her and she had to sit on their bed as she tries to recollect her thoughts. Just then, her tears start stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter