I Hate Hospitals

WINRINA: Phases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"Hon, can you drive me to work earlier? I have an emergency meeting with my team."

Minjeong was drying her hair with back facing Jimin who's still laying on their bed. Its barely 6 in the morning but her lovely wife is already out and about getting ready for the day.

"Sure Hon. I'll pick you up after work too but what time should I be there? I need to check the site today" the site was a good 45-minute drive to the hospital her wife is working at and the thought of her waiting for that long doesn't sound good to her.

Jimin got up fixing their duvet as she goes cause god knows how her lovely wife could turn not so lovely if she left it unkept. She doesn't want to be reminded of being the real "ismol" in this house.

"Pretty late? I'll meet my residents later. I can also just take a grab if you're not available by then" Minjeong is looked cute when she tries to sound nonchalant about something that's clearly bothering her.

 

"I'll come pick you up Hon, okay? Now can I get a morning kiss from my lovely doctor?" Jimin hugged her from behind, smiling when she saw her wife blush. "I need to drop you off by the main hospital entrance and you know how much I hate hospitals..." Jimin was teasing her in a singsong voice, and she knows it’s worked when a ghost of a smile start appearing on her wife's lips.

"Take a shower first Hon.”

or so Jimin thought. She will never win against her huh?

 

 

 

"Do I have to? Hon?"

Jimin could care less if she looked stupid throwing a fit in the middle of their living room. Its Saturday but Minjeong being a doctor, she was already at the hospital but there's a problem. Its Ning's birthday and her wife forgot to bring the gift she got her friend.

"Hon you're just gonna drop it off. You don't have to come inside the hospital please? she knows she's being a tad bit unreasonable but god does she hate hospitals!

 

The line grew silent until she heard her wife's sigh.

 

"You know what, forget it. I'll just ask Jisung come get it. You can just leave it at the lobby then. Thanks” the line went dead before she can even apologize to her wife.

She looked around for the paper bag and went on her way.

As if she'll let that Jisung guy get close to her wife. Over her dead body!

 

 

 

"Gosh Jimin. You're already here and your wife's office is just around the corner. Just go give it to her” Jimin is close to stealing back the cup of coffee she got for Giselle cause her cousin won't do her favor. She got that cup as a bribe and she’s not falling for it!

Yes. She went to the hospital to give Minjeong the paper bag she left but she suddenly felt ashamed and was too shy to approach her wife after recalling how their call ended barely an hour ago.

"I can't, she's mad at me." she mumbled like a kid, frowning at her own cup of coffee in front of her.

"Obviously. I saw her residents cower in fear at the hall this morning. I thought something happened but apparently dear cousin you acted up on her" she can only lower her head in shame. Yeah, that's one way to put it.

She was an .

Jimin knows how much her wife loves her job but also how much it tires and drains her out. Knowing that she's causing her more stress made her feel ashamed.

Giselle abruptly stood up "I need to go for my rounds. You guys can handle it. Like adults might I add"

Jimin nodded her head thinking her cousin was simply informing her she was leaving but was surprised when someone sat be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter