I Hate Hospitals

WINRINA: Phases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has always hated hospitals. Ironically, the people closest to her are doctors or works in the medical field. Still, she avoided going and always threw a fit when someone asks her to.

Unfortunately for her she currently needs to undergo surgery after falling and hurting her ankle badly.

 

"Do I really need to get surgery?" Jimin was panicking after finding out she dislocated her left ankle and must undergo surgery.

"Obviously. I hate to break it to you, but no quack doctor can pull your leg in place" Giselle, her cousin who also happens to be a doctor answered.

 

 

Jimin grimace both in pain and with the idea of a getting operated on. All her life she has worked on avoiding staying at hospitals as much as she can. Even the fact that both her parents and even her older sister and cousins are doctors didn't sway it.

"I scheduled it for later today. I also called everyone and informed them although they'll be here in a couple hour. It looks like they can't leave the conference just yet" the doctor continued.

 

 

Jimin can only look around the room and grumble to herself. Looks like she can't escape staying at the hospital this time around. It’s only been hours and she know she will be here for days, but she is already bored out of her wits. She was moving around looking for her phone when she felt pain on her ankle that's prompt up.

"Gi, can't you give me a stronger pain med? This hurts" Jimin was softly punching her pillow in pain. She hates looking weak in front of everyone and knowing her cousin she knows she won't hear the end of it once she's all okay.

"We already gave you the most we can give before your surgery. Just quit moving around too much and take a rest." Giselle came closer to help her settle, making sure her leg is in a comfortable position.

 

"You know you won't be here if you didn't climb that tree in the first place?"

Jimin blushed at that, directing her gaze somewhere else. She can only imagine the earful she'll get later when everyone's around and she can only pout with her thoughts.

"A stray cat was stuck, and I didn't want it to fall and get hurt" she mumbled. She adores cats hence why when she saw a cat apparently stuck on a tree, she decided to help it out. Problem was she fell before she can even do so.

"Well if you're curious the cat went down on its own, perfectly fine and unharmed. Ning and I saw it when we were loading you to the ambulance."

All Jimin could do is scratch her neck, embarrassed.

 

"Well, I got to leave you for a while I still need to do my rounds. I'll drop by again later before they take you for op. Everyone will surely be here by then." Giselle did a final check on her before heading for the door. "Please quit moving around and be careful with your leg. If you need a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter