5 Love Is Unbreakable

Battlefield (2023 Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Emergency meeting. The agent scattered around the rectangular table that suddenly felt too humongous for the five of them. Their website crashed. The interest in Call Me skyrocketed overnight. They even had to watch over their shoulders on the way to Call Me.

“How can they do that?” Youngni growled and roughly pulled the chair back, screeching it against the wax. A gold digger? If only they say it to her face. But that was better than what the low life people did to their office.

“Are they threatening us?” Myunghwa voice cracked. Her imagination ran wild.

“I called the police. They’ll be here to make a report,” Yerin said.

“I brought some drinks and pastries. At least eat something first,” Seungah unwrapped the box and distributed the juice and coffee from the holder. Things have gone out of control. She couldn’t say she wasn’t scared. She really didn’t know what to do beside handling the situation as it come. She didn’t think much when Chohee declared the emergency meeting until they arrived at Call Me. It was just brutal.

Yerin’s phone vibrated in her grip. “You guys eat first. Seungah come with me.”

Myunghwa scooted the savory pastries closer to her. Youngni’s eyes lingered around the room before settling on Chohee typing away on the laptop. She fought with the angel and devil before she mustered the courage to ask,” Did you find who posted the comment?”

Chohee kept typing. “I’m connecting the line again. Myunghwa, check on Soomin then respond to emails and the online chat. Youngni you take care of voicemails and answered incoming calls until Minji and Eunjoo arrive. Apologize and assure the clients the claims made online are false. Try your best to calm and explain the situation. Don’t admit anything, no compensation, keep a list of clients that request for call back. I’ll process everything later.”

Chohee turned the laptop toward the two agents and left the room.

Being a senior in college . Why did Minji and Eunjoo have so much to do even in the summer? And what in the world happened to Soomin. They couldn’t reach her since last night. After she checked in from her date, she hadn’t answered any calls.

Youngni and Myunghwa exchanged defeated glances. How they wished they were the one complaining and not the ones handling the complaints. The phone rang and notification popped on the screen. It was their cue to start taking care of business.  

 

Yellow tape surrounded Call Me’s entrance. Lee Donghae introduced himself as the Team Leader of Namu Crime Unit to Yerin. Baekhyun held a notepad in his hand taking Seungah’s statement. The sound of the camera shutter and flashes mixed with the sound of the crowd.

“Jungkook, there are three more agents inside. Please start gathering their statement,” Team Leader Lee looked past Yerin’s shoulder to find Jungkook taking photos.

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter