HIM

Mr Cold Heart

"She looks like a weakling,"

The Park family, except for the youngest, smiled awkwardly at the Min heir. She does look like a weakling, but her words could hurt anyone more than a slap and her punches are no joke. She learned martial arts when she was young despite her parents' disagreement.

"Well, her looks are like yours," the matriarch of the Min family mused, looking over her grandson's shoulder. "She looks really nice, unlike you who looks like you judge everyone on earth with your stare. You are like polar opposites, you both will clash but at least there will be a reaction."

The heir snorted, "Yeah right."

 

"Does Yoongi agree with the arrangement?" Mr. Park asked carefully, professionally dodging Yoongi's ice-cold glare. He's good at it considering Chaeyoung often looks at him as if she's going to burn him by her glares alone.

"It benefits me," Yoongi answered bluntly. "Make sure your daughter sees that."

The Parks sighed inwardly. Their youngest is very stubborn, it would definitely take a tsunami for her to change her mind.

"What about letting them meet and let them get to know each other? To make themselves comfortable with each other."

Yoongi could only roll his eyes. He doesn't do comfortable with others; maybe the exception of his Grandmother. He grew up taken care by the matriarch of the Min family. He's anti-social (and anti-idiot), reserved and quiet. He doesn't have friends, only business partners and acquaintances. His Jin hyung insists that that's not true because him, Taehyung and Jungkook are his freinds.

"That would be a good idea!" the mother of the Park family agrees, a smile on her youthful face. Her oldest daughter sat quietly beside them. Yoongi heard that Alice Park is at the same age with him, and almost everyone he knew that knows the woman sings compliments about her...

Why does he have to marry the younger one, anyway? Younger means less mature, and Yoongi hates dealing with immature people.

He feels an impending headache