[CHAPTER 1]

I've fallen for a monster..
  • Jung Yong Joo, that's my real name, but I prefer to be called Nicole,my american name. I was born in Los Angeles California, but I transferred back to Korea when I was in high school. Since then, I lived by myself in a small house that my parents bought here in Seoul. Now I am in my sophomore in College, I am studying at Lupin Science Institute. Let's start my crazy story 5 weeks after school started, July 22, 2013, Monday. I was up to my daily routine: School, library, home. Let's say I'm not much of a "people-person". I try to stay away from trouble as much as possible, I don't have friends at all.. Unless you count Tofu (My dog) as my friend. Class started at 7AM, Histology class. Probably the hardest subject anyone could ever get. I mean, 4 hours of talk about cells, animals, plants and things you don't want to learn about, but I guess I have to study for a better future. I have always studied well since I was young, I get awards and cool stuffs. Anyway, It was time for breaktime at around 11:30AM I went to the cafeteria to buy some lunch until I bumped into two girls or should I say Bit***s in our school. "Ouch! Watch where you're going dork head!" The black-haired girl who has tons of boyfriend, Krystal told me. "Look who's here.. The brat who stole our Prada bags." The other girl who has been studying at KSI for 7 years, unfortunately she's still a junior. I guess she just doesn't have the academic skills or she is just plain stupid. Her name is Jessica by the way, the three of us were born in the same hospital in Los Angeles. I guess "destiny" has its own ways, who knew these two would be bullying me. "I told you I didn't steal anything from you." I said and hurriedly left. "We don't care you , everyone knows you're a thief!" Krystal shouted. "Ugh, I just want to graduate already." I mumbled to myself while sitting down under a maple tree inside the campus. "Who are you talking to?" A guy spoke to me from behind. I looked back and saw short guy. "Is this seat taken?" He asked. "no, feel free." I replied. "So, were you talking to yourself?" He asked me while smiling. "Yes.. Yes I did talk to myself, and I do it alot." I replied in an annoyed tone. "Whoa, why are you so grumpy now grandma?" He chuckled. "Ugh, leave me alone." I said. He offered his hand and said: "My name is Seungri, I'm a sophomore here." I ignored his offer. "Nicole" I said in a flat-toned voice. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be bothering you, I'm sorry" He apologized and left. I looked at him while he was walking away, then I felt bad.
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
  • After breathing some fresh air, I stood up and went to the library, while on my way I saw three guys walking from far-away. I've heard of 'em before, they're the 3 badass guys that all the chicks in LSI dig. They cut classes, beat people up and kiss all the ladies they want to. I don't know their real names but from what I've heard they are called "T.O.P., G-Dragon and Thunder" I walked past them and entered the library, I sat down beside a beautiful girl with long curly hair. She was reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, the books is kind of heartbreaking, it almost made me cry. I looked at her and her eyes were already teary. She looked back to me and said: "I'm sorry, I just got carried away." With a faint smile. "N-no don't mind me here." I replied and smiled back, I stood up and went to the SCI-FI section inside the library, I've read most of the books here but one title caught my eye; It was "twilight" I usually don't read books or listen to songs that has become everyone's favorite, but I guess I just wanted to be different. I took the book out of my own interst and sat down. The girl looked at me and chuckled, "Twilight? You are so not updated." She giggled. I smiled and told her it was my first time reading something like this book. We started to chat about small things and everything. We didn't notice that we were making noise at the library, the librarian got pissed off and asked us to step out..
     
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
  • "I gues that's what's going to happen to us if we grow up without getting married." She said.. and we started to laugh out loud. "Man She's so grumpy." I replied. "Do you want to drink coffee?" She offered me. "Not until you tell me your name." I replied with a giggle. "Hahaha, I completely forgot, I'm Amy Lee but call me Ailee, I prefer to be called that way." She said. "I'm Jung Yong Joo, but call me Nicole." I smiled. So we went to the nearest coffee shop inside our school and surprisingly, the three badass guys I saw awhile ago was here with the two bi***es I bumped into awhile ago. "Woow, what is a poor thief doing here?" Jessica asked me and giggled. I looked at her with a evil glare. "What are you gonna do? Eat us?" Krystal asked teasingly. "No, she won't be able to swallow your bit**iness, you bit**." Ailee tried to defend me. "Ohhhh, so you got a new friend? Where did you get her? Like in the toilet?" Then the two started laughing. "Unfortunately no you bimbo, we met at the library where idiots like you two are not allowed." Ailee replied again. "Its okay Ailee, we don't have to defend ourselves against these two, lets have a seat." We then sat down at a table near T.O.P., G-Dragon and Thunder. "That guy is hot." Ailee whispered to me. "Who? Thunder?" I asked in a whisper. "Yeah, I've had a crush on him since he transfered here." She whispered and smiled. Ailee stood up and went to the counter to order our coffee, the wind felt awkward as T.O.P. was staring at me. He was staring at me for like 3 minutes now, finally Ailee came back with the coffee, she sat down and asked me if I need sugar, I nodded no and gave her a smile. "So, what are you planning to do after you graduate?" She asked me. "I don't know, I mean there's still two years ahead of me so I guess I'll have to think about it. What about you?" I asked her back. "I've always wanted to be a singer, so I guess I'll go to auditions and stuff, have you heard of SuperStarK?" She said happily. "Ohh, yeah, that's great. I've also thought about becoming an Idol but bleh, I'll die because of stage fright." We both laughed and my eyes went to T.O.P's eyes also, I noticed that he was still staring at me, that time, I became scared. "Ailee, he's staring at me." I whispered to Ailee. "Who?" She whispered back. "Jung Yong Joo." I was surprised to hear his low-toned voice.. He called my name.. T.O.P. Called my name. My heart started to beat faster and I also started to sweat. What does he want? Why did he call my name?
     
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
  • -To Be Continued...