Hideout 🌺

The boy who waits 🌷
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I-I wanna b-buy medicine ." He held into his bag while trembling and his eyes teary, he sure looked as weak as the men looking at him. 
 

" Shall we let him go Hyung ?!"

The leader of the gang kept looking at the lad as he seems to be suffering so much.

" I don't know what you have but I guess the hospital is better for you ."

Jeonghan hearing.

" I-I want to go b-but because I don't have m-money they keep me waiting ." He bites his lips, tears rolling down.

" that's cruel ." One of the men said as he saw the lad hardly standing, bowed to them, and tried to walk to the drug store, " I will go see him, you guys take this jerk away ." The leader said and walked after the weak boy.

His followers bowed and nodded.


🌺🌺🌺

" I-I want f-fever medicine ." He said hesitated since he doesn't have any money left, and doesn't know what he will do if they didn't give him anything to calm his intense fever and headache.

He seems so weak as the man behind saw him clutching his bag, and took a close look at his clothes and old worn-out sandals, wearing them in such cold weather.

" This is fever medicine, do you want painkillers too ?!"

Jeonghan looked at the Pharmacist man giving him other medicine and he doesn't know how to tell him that he doesn't have any money left.

Didn't knows the gangsta leader followed behind.

" Give him medicine for headache too ." the deep-voiced man said from behind as he stood close and the pharmacist man flinched seeing the tall man in black clothes, he nodded, Jeonghan was pretty ill that he didn't know when he was leaning on that chest as he fainted.

 

🌺🌸💚

Got back consciousness to see himself in a weird hideout, which was underground but the place looks pretty nice and cool, sat up trembling as he look at the scary men around him.

" Wh-where I'm I ?!" 
One of them grinned.

" You should be thankful that master brought you here, this is our hideout, Hyung wants to invite you to our gang."

Jeonghan was so confused.

But everything was clear to him when the leader came over while smoking, sat on the bed, and looked at the pure beauty.

" The doctor has checked on you, are you homeless or what ?!"

 Jeonghan looked down sadly and held back his tears.

He wasn't homeless but struggling to earn money, couldn't feed himself, and felt ashamed.

" I-I worked hard but manger didn't give me money since I ever I started working ." He wiped his tears, the men were all surprised hearing that , that is cruel , maybe the manger saw the weak lad doesn't say anything so he didn't bother himself to give him his money.

The leader was quiet for some time before he sigh .

" Why won't you stand for yourself kid ?! I won't hire a weakling like you in my gang ." 
His followers flinched hearing the man speak a little bit harshly to the poor soft lad .

" Hire ?!." 
Jeonghan looked cutely at the man as he asked that.

" Yeah, you'll be working for me ."

The other men looked happy hearing that directly from their boss.

" Seungcheol Hyung tends to be harsh but he's so kind deep in his heart .." one of the handsome followers said happily and got a glare from the man so he shut his mouth and stood there looking at the ground.

" Shut up Dino and go out with the others ."

The young lad pouted as he bowed and left with the others.

Jeonghan sniffled innocently.

" B-but I'm so weak, I-I can do work well ." 
The way he cry was so cute that the man found himself staring none stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter