2 baddies 2 baddies NO b*tches

Description

just two idiots on their silly little adventure! come and check 'em out! mdni, shoo shoo.

Foreword

one dark night, two friends sat and had some deep talks about life and its purpose. one suggested to do an aff ad together and the other agrees.

 

thing #1

  • oa, .
  • plus. (sometimes sleeps like a plus, sometimes sleeps like a minus).
  • fcs men (disgusting ik but specifically hyunjae, eric, jaemin, mark, jeongin, yohan).
  • lf friends, friends with benefits (if u need, i can make ur ex jealous too btw).
  • switch + bi + nd.
  • doesn't game much but will watch you play and hype you up!
  • love love love movies and shows, always liked having a company while watching something.
  • the speed of replies may vary based on how busy the day is for this dude bcs adulthood things.

rating: ★★★★★
quality: deranged and funny as , will 10/10 take good care of you if you let him (not a scam)
thing #2's comment: legend says he's got plenty of holes to spare. never seen any of them, but i suggest that y'all give him a try. 


thing #2

  • of age, .
  • feel free to play guess the timezone with him ( works day, noon and night alternatively).
  • fcs both men (mingyu, juyeon, eunwoo, seungyoun) and women (ryujin, yunjin, jiu) from time to time.
  • lf friends and subs to pamper.
  • dom + pan + nd.
  • not much of a gamer as thing #1, but will squeeze in a hb date or two with you if he has the time.
  • dips when adulthood's hard on him, feel free to give him a nudge and he'll resurface just for you.
  • replies can come very sporadically or quickly, whichever works for this knucklehead.

rating: ★★★★★
quality: hq hot daddy material with a side of funny bone(r).
thing #1's comment: yall babygirls and babyboys should check him out. can be wise w his words and entertain ur random bull #BestDaddy! also good diqq not only bcs i've seen it from a education class i got from him and a friend but also i've heard too much of his capades???

 

so, step right up! pick whichever you want to talk to! or both of them! because why not?

 they are available on discord only.