Final

Attention

Kim Kibum supported his head which was starting to feel heavy, with his hand. While his other hand was busy gripping the car steering wheel— he started looking for a way out. Get out of this car, sure, but THIS is his car.

Because if this continued, he would consider contacting one of his friends that works in YPCS*.

Or it, he'd just call Jinki. He knew what to do in this situation.

Like, hell. This (awfully) happened a lot in their old married dating life. Her strong minded personality could match his own. Meanwhile, his 'i will do it my way' attitude is still considered taboo by the girl. Such a bad impression, they once thought about each other, after the two were introduced as student and teacher pairs on the show.

Even since the first time they met —what's the name of the show again? Rising-Dol? Rising Idol? Raging Idol

Anyways.

“Jeez, are you going to keep quiet like this?” her voice pulled him back to reality.

Kibum shifted on his seat slightly, his eyes pierced sharply toward the girl in front of him. If he was a psycho, he would just cover with a cloth and then lock her in the basement in a instant.

Kim Kibum hates noisiness sometimes.

Even though he must admit, it wasn't uncommon for him to find himself smiling again whenever he sees this girl.

"Oh you don't want to talk now, huh? Right, just drop me here, Kibum. Thank you for the invitation, the musical was really good," the girl unfastened her seat belt, "…your acting with Dana-sunbae is really good, I'm so amazed, really."

The girl opened Kibum's car door and got out, still swallowing her ego. Kibum found himself stunned again, analyzing the events that were spinning before his eyes. And sure enough, before the girl could walk any further to get out of the basement of his apartment, Kibum stepped on the gas and the car accelerated suddenly. It speed up so fast, until he slammed the brakes. The car stopped abruptly right in front of his girlfriend. The screeching sound of his car's tires rubbing against the basement floor pulled the girl back from her shocked state.

"What the —KIM KIBUM YOU ING PSYCHO— were you really going to kill me—”

“—was about to, just get the in my car.”

That sly smile began to appear on Kim Kibum's face. The man bent down and opened the car door.

"What are you-"

“I said come in, Noona.” came his mocking voice on the last word.

Like magic, she complied. It , okay. It took days for her to build a big wall between herself and Kim Kibum yet, he broke it down in just one second. She was suddenly greeted by Kibum's arms wrapped around his upper body. But there's nothing crazier when the younger man suddenly pressed his cheek right against her chest.

She was about to slap the sassiness away from him when her boyfriend's deep, husky, voice stopped her.

“Twelve kissing scenes— three of them were deep kisses yes— but most of them were just a peck, come on. One bed scene and promise you, nothing nasty in reality. It was just acting, it was fake. Not that I would think about it seriously."

He straightened his back, facing her again. "Now you're acting like a little brat and i don't like it. Not a bit," he moved his face to the side of her neck, as he murmured "...didn't you say I'm always the one who's immature? You're starting to make me think you're jealous...and want us to have the same thing."

The girl was busy hiding the blush that had started to appear on her cheeks. She swore, she didn't think that far.

Then why she didn't want to move an inch from him?

Kibum's lips twitched up. "Or...do you actually want to?”

Not letting anything out from , he connected his lips to hers. Now, how did she back out?

I'll take that as a yes,” he chuckled, locking her hands with one of his hands while the other gripped tightly on the back of her neck, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. It's your first time, anyway."

*YPCS : You & Me Psychological and Consultation Services (a couple consultation clinic in SK)