Foreword

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook just an ordinary man, who just happened to come across an opportunity for him to work at a big company for starting salary. He works his way from the bottom all the way to the top where he is now. The Executive Director of the company. He was never arrogant to his staff and he hates all the higher up who gets arrogant just from being ‘the boss’.

One day, he was attending a gala dinner with all the business people all around South Korea in Seoul. He drives his own car and hand it to the valet. He wears a black-on-black suit with no tie, a business casual for him. He was one of the youngest guy on the gala dinner. The rest of the invitee is over 50-60 or on the edge of retirement when he’s barely reached 40.

Jongkook arrives at the hall, larger than any hall he’s ever been, not even he’s own auditorium. He owns the whole building of his company from the previous owner, since he trusts Jongkook to manage it.

Jongkook just stand on the corner of the hall, near the entrance door. He’s hoping he sees someone he knows. Someone taps his shoulder, and immediately turn his head. It’s one of the senior executives he recognizes from one of the meetings. “Nice to meet you Jongkook-ssi, I’ve heard some amazing achievement you’ve done,” the man put his hand out for him to shake. Jongkook bows slightly and shake his hands. “Nice to meet you too sir, I’m very sorry but I haven’t got your name,” Jongkook feels sorry and embarrassed because he didn’t recognize the man in front of him.

“It’s Cheon Seungyoon, the CEO of Song Group Company, just call me Yoon,” Yoon replied and Jongkook immediately bowed 90 degrees. “I’m very sorry sir, it’s my fault I haven’t been very active with this kind of situation and I think you look differ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter