01:59:59 06-11-2022

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

A short multi-shot set in the universe of the first story I've ever completed on this site, "Hollywood Love Story".

 

Over nine and a half years later this idea came to me and it felt right to revisit Jessica and Tiffany in this universe I created and closed so long ago.

 

Set in a world where Daylight Savings turns our world upside down twice a year. For those familiar you'll know what I mean, for those who don't, understand it's both an blessing and a curse. And unless you know how to capture the significance of it, it may leave you wanting.

Foreword

Nine and a half years after Jessica and Tiffany fell dramatically into each other's lives and made it Hollywood worthwhile, their everyday life may be anything but.

 

Sometimes the real world catches up to you and tears you down from however high you've floated.

 

Because life isn't a Hollywood lovestory.

 

It's real and it's painful, but it's also worthwhile and meaningful.

 

Sometimes, love really is just an old fashioned diner in the middle of nowhere.

 

 

 

Annabel-Lee
The first chapter will be up at 10:37:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT), and each subsequent chapter will also be updated at the exact time (if all goes well) posted as an author's note at the end of each chapter. Clearly I plan on staying up late tonight. See you soon.