It can happen to the best

Mood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was supposed to pick up some things on her way home since Jihyo wanted to cook something for the two of them.

She couldn't do it herself since she was having late classes and a project to take care of. Dahyun was totally fine with it, thinking it was cute of the older girl to be so sweet to her.

She was just leaving the building and on her way home when she met one of her old high school friends.

 

Well, she wouldn't exactly say friend, but Hyunjin was always nice to talk to and made some of her boring classes more fun. He then asked her if she would like to get a cup of coffee which she agreed to.

 

She was happy to hear that Hyunjin and Minho are still together and even moved together since the second college year began. The two had so much to talk about that Dahyun totally missed what time it is.

She also had her phone on mute because of classes, but in this case scenario, she missed Jihyo's calls.

 

Only at 6 pm the two finally looked at the time and Dahyun's eyes widen. Hyunjin couldn't help himself and laugh at the girl who punched him in return. To make it up to her, he drove her to Jihyo's apartment.

They also switched out numbers and he wished her good luck with her girlfriend. Dahyun was nervous before knocking on Jihyo's door.

 

But she had every reason to be.

When the older girl opened the door with a tired but also mad expression, Dahyun knew she was screwed so she quickly got inside and hugged Jihyo's frame tightly

 

 

"I'm so sorry Babe, I met an old high school friend, and we drank a coffee together and totally forgot the time. I hate my phone muted because of classes and I make it up to you so please don't be mad at me"

she rambled word after word.

 

When she finished apologizing it was quiet for a moment, but she didn't look up, scared of how Jihyo would look at her

 

 

"Did you bring the ingredients?"

Dahyun almost shuddered at the voice the older girl used but her eyes widen when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter