Not again

Mood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in the third year of college, Jihyo had the feeling that she was slowly starting to understand everything.

Not the study-related stuff since there was coming more and more every day.

 

No.

 

She felt like she was starting to understand the system.

She didn't have to start panicking right away when suddenly the room to her class changed or when a class was canceled.

She got to understand that if she would at least do her homework, she would be prepared for any kind of test some prof would like to write the following class.

 

College started to make sense to her and she could even enjoy her free time. Not having to worry about her future so much anymore.

 

 

Sadly her girlfriend Dahyun, a second-year student was still at the beginning of understanding.

Jihyo tried to help her out as much as she could, but Dahyun always liked to be independent so she sometimes didn't have any say in her girlfriend's actions which would usually be her overworking herself.

 

 

It already happened countless times that she found the younger girl asleep with her head on the table and still holding a pen.

Talking was useless.

 

Just like Jihyo, Dahyun could be pretty stubborn if it is about her own health. If she wasn't that much of a perfectionist, maybe Dahyun would have listened to her.

 

 

Jihyo was just borrowing some books from the library when she got a call from Chaeyoung, Dahyun's best friend and dormmate

 

 

"Hi what's up? Need a ride again?"

Jihyo then asked, knowing that Chaeyoung likes to use her as her personal driver, luring her by telling her that she could see Dahyun.

 

 

 

"No, I'm already home"

she heard the younger girl answer.

 

 

Jihyo's expression however turned to a frown when she noticed the tone Chaeyoung used

 

 

"Okay, did something happen?"

she then decided to ask, hoping nothing bad happened.

 

 

 

"It's Dubu, she is having an episode again"

Jihyo sighed and told the younger girl that she is on her way.

 

 

Jihyo hurried to her car and started to drive to their apartment, which luckily was just a five-minute drive away.

The episode Chaeyoung was talking about is happening for the third time.

 

 

The first time Jihyo didn't even know it happened and only heard about it when Chaeyoung scolded Dahyun.

The couple had a huge fight right after, Jihyo not liking Dahyun keeping secrets from her and that she should take better care of herself.

 

The younger girl assured her that it was just a small panic attack because of classes and Jihyo let it go.

She still kept an eye on her girlfriend but months went by and Dahyun acted like herself again.

 

 

However then the second time happened,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter