The birth

Lucky star

Two shadows pacing outside a dim lit room. Heartwrenching cries of the lady from the room filled the atmosphere. The pacing of the shadows increased to match the increasing tempo of the lady's cries. Suddenly the cries stopped and pausing the shadows in the mid stride. Two shadows looked at each other both faces filled with surprise and fear and their faces car into view in dim light from the room.
 

One was a handsome face with warriors demeanour dressed in powder blue robes with intricate embroidery. While the other was a kind face with gentle eyes and fair complexion dresses in white robes with simple designs. Two could not break the eye contact for the fear in their faces would not let them. Who could guess these two powerful mages knew what fear was.
 

Then the cries of the baby filled the sky and relief spread over their faces. The handsome man in blue robes gave a smile to his old friend in white robes and said : congratulations Jina , you are a father now. Jins face spread out a smile showing his dimples : thank you Gona.. we have so much more to protect now. Your new born son and my new born daughter.

The door opened and a frantic looking maid called out to them " master please come in, mistress doesn't have much time left". The fear was back on both their faces. Both rushed into the room to find a little baby wrapped in soft red cloth. A exhausted but a beautiful face came into view of the mother of the child. She signalled them both to come near. In a tired voice She said to Gon: please take care of her and let her never worry. She is born under kings star so she will need all the protection she can get. Raise both children together. I hope they become friends as their mothers. They are born on same day. 
Looking at Jin she pointed towards a box in the corner and said : the truth is in the box you will know once you open it. Do not feel burdened. Your son is going to be a handsome man like you. Go to your house to look after your new born son. My wish is you treat my daughter like you would have treated me." She took her last breath in Gon's arms smiling at Gon.

This is how I was born on the same day as uncle Jins son. We were born with different curses. I was born to become a queen , constantly under observation of guards and my father. He was born with a weak health under observation of aunt and numerous doctors. We both had no freedom of choice in sight in our future. We were born to the most powerful mages alive so the expectations were sky high.

It was indeed an unlucky day to be born.