SEASON 2 aka Act 2

Regina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you noticed, yes, Regina Act 1 finally has a poster. All thanks to Kurogane Art Studios!

 

Alright! So where do I begin? Hmm, I guess with the Crowdfund? You know what, I'll just answer in question form.

 

1. Why is Act 2 (Season 2) only available for Crowdfund?

I need to finish the MNL48 version of Regina first. It's been, idk, a year since I left the people hanging. The conclusion of the story may be different from the SeulRene version but I don't want to be unfair. Regina is my favourite child of all my fanfics and of course, I pamper and spoil Regina as well as my readers. I don't want to leave you guys hanging like how I left the MNL48 Regina readers. So I decided to update this version - only for the sponsors for now :") - while I continue revising (or at least, deciding) the ending of the MNL48 version.

 

2. What will the timetable of the Season 2 update of Regina be?

The timetable will be once OR twice a week. Before, I used to update daily, but since I have class, work, revisions, and ehe my Genshin Impact Campaign, my time isn't that ya'know... flexible. But sometimes I just update daily if I do have the time to do so. I cannot promise I won't miss an update (and I hope not. I hate missing deadlines lmao), but I hope you guys can be patient with me :")

 

3. Do you accept any currency for crowdfunding?

I accept Philippine pesos and US Dollars for now and it's through PayPal and Gcash for Php (or just simply push that Crowdfund button). I also accept Euro (€) and Singaporean Dollars ($) - I'll just manually add you to the crowdfund list and you manually pay to moi PayPal. (More details of Crowdfund Subscription at No. 8)

 

4. I don't have Paypal and I'm from the Philippines. Tulong sizzums!

Ay nako bhie ako bahala sayo! Gcash is available haha though I will be using my friend's Gcash cuz my main Gcash is purely for work :") Php200 lang per month sist. Php150 before but oh well I N F L A T I O N.

 

5. (ik this is personal) but what will you do with the funds you gathered?

I am a multimedia artist and I tell you... I need good equipment to accomplish my requirements for school. My school took most of my salary (the tuition... pain). I aim to buy an Acer Nitro 5 (16GB) since that's what people are recommending to withstand 3D rendering and Animation software (we are doing the advanced 3D and Animation). My current laptop is a 3-year-old Intel Core i3 4GB Acer Aspire - so yes... it lags on Photoshop alone and it will shut down if not constantly plugged in for battery. 

I aim for a $1000 mark. I currently have $100 in my savings LMAO $900 more and I'm getting Nitro 5 (if you have other suggestions that are reliable and cheaper than Nitro 5 pls comment down). The next semester is closing in so I need to grind a lot of work to save enough for a new lap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter