Book 1_C3

Paradise

Book 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2 of meeting new friends- 

 

They eat so many and the girls tooks desserts and the boys took the dinner foods and set there foods on there table. Eris said ‘ Is this all in? Like u know eat all you can, I am so ashamed that the one who needs to reconcile was Alastair and Kalin. But Alastair was gonna pay up ‘ Eris said and took a bite of croissant and Kalin defence of his brother, he said ‘ He lost the deal. ‘ And Alastair look defeated by those two and just laugh of it. 

And they introduction scenenario (I forgat hehe)
Back in 15 minutes were they intrduce themselves. 


Who’s first? ‘ Emmanuel asked and look at them ‘ Ok! So no one is volunteering, I go first ‘ He said ‘ Hi I am Emmanuel Fegiton Yamamoto or you can call me Emman or Em and I am 20 years old I am pisces and I wrote songs, sing and he is my half brother *Points at Vibin* ‘ He said and Vibin spoke ‘ I am Vibin Frayrondale Yamamoto and he is my half brother, And I am——— ahmmm, you can call me Vib and 19 years old I am a cancer. ‘ He said and pointed at Eris and Eris laugh akwardly and introduce herself to them ‘Alright!..I am Eris and I am 18 years old, this my friends Aesira and Rieka and I am a sagittarius‘ She said Eris gazes Aerisa to speak, the Aesira immediately understood and said ‘ I am Aesira Vismoff and you can call me Sira (‘ Sy-ra ‘) and I am 19 years old and I love to read books…I am a taurus‘ The she stopped and smile.

Hi I am Nissa Brisset I am 19 years old and you can call me Isa, I love watching any kinds and to listen to radio’s and I am scorpio’ She said and Kalin was the next to her ‘I am Kalin Willow and I am 20 years old and you could call me Lin or Kal, and I love to watch fantasy. I am gemini’ He said and Rieka looks at Alastair and both debate by there looks on there eyes who is gonna speak first and Alastair said ‘Lady goes first’ He smiles, and Rieka find his humor and said ‘I thought with respect you should go first.’ she smiles at him and Alastair smiles back at her and spoke ‘I am Alastair, I am Kalin big brother and I am 20 years old you can Alas and I love to play bord games. I am virgo.’ He said and Rieka was the last one and says ‘I am Rieka Wilight and you can call me Rie I am 20 years old and I am social media influencer, and I am a Libra’ She said.

At some 1Hour they talk….
Author; I just want you to know there introduction and I didn’t make it long and the branch they were in was..-


Computer Science;
Eris-Rieka-Aesira
Economic;
Alastair-Emmanuel
Scientists;
Nissa-Vibin
I.T
Kalin
All of them were in the same branch at friday 1 pm to 6 pm…
-Arts and Pottery Class
Clubs they were in was- 
Boys-Acting and Instrumentalist and Football
Girls-Photography and Filmmaker, Videographer 

Back at them!-


I didn’t even saw you that all of us were in the art class, and we never spoke to each other do we?’ She said facing them with a confused face and Alastair said ‘Yes dummy, we never spoke to each other because we have our own business ‘ He said and Nissa rolls her eyes to him and Rieka said ‘Maybe because we have our own friendships and were are all not in the same branches like…You know we all are in the same class every friday, and the clubs we are groups girls and boys. Thats it’ She said and took a bite to her food and Vibin agrees to her and say ‘So we all know each other, we should hang out more often! The more the merrier ‘ He said his voice was suddenly get higher up so Emmanuel slaps his elbow to low it down ‘Sorry’ He said and Aesira looks at the two and laugh and Emmanuel and Aesira eyes locks at each other but when Eris interrupted and talks to Aesira, Emmanuel immediately took his eyes to her, Alastair saw it and laughs at him and whisper to him something.
After some more hours, they talk they finally says goodbye for now because it already 8 o’clock and Eris-Rieka-Aesira haves there dorm at the computer science campus. Same as the others, but Kalin sneaks to Science Campus where Nissa and Vibin was, he is there to sleep. 

Next Chapter!

 

So I am just new about this website, and this settings with the lines or script they were colors, Yeah and I originally makes the lines have a color.

Red for Aesira

 Turquoise for Rieka

 Yellow for Eris

 Nissa for Green

 Emmanuel for Dark Blue

 Vibin for Dark Grey

 Alastair for Dark Green

 Kalin for Gray