gamble

gamble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are thousands of mouths saying that they look good together, a thousand more books saying they are the epitome of soulmates, countless documentaries of pining, and more photographs of falling in love.

 

It was all there for the world to see.

 

But the two of them turned blind eye to conceal unfamiliar sensations; to cover something so obvious yet they can't even hide it. 

 

And God, they tried so hard.

 

"," joohyun whispers for the third time, she's been cursing frequently these days and the cause of her dilemma is none other than the love of her life.

 

Yeah, her.

 

Her favorite DJ, personal heater, sugar mommy, and the only one she can accept as her wife in the future.

 

God, she's so whipped for her.

 

Seungwan.

 

She can't even deny it to herself, but she also declines every sweet gesture seungwan makes. because she plans to keep it and let it be forgotten but the latter is not making her move on in silence.

 

Joohyun knows she's a ray of sunshine and no one could resist her smiles and even herself barely fights against it, against her beams and fluffy cheeks.

 

Seungwan is like a burst of sunshine. no one could disagree with that. no words needed, no more arguments, it's a straight-up fact.

 

There are so many women in line for seungwan, she knows it. even men, damn.

 

She freaking witnesses and hears it every day.

 

"Miyeon is so pretty, unnie." she was the designated best friend of seungwan, meaning she was the one that listens to her rants on everyone she met on the radio and it's not funny that she has the access to know what was happening off-cam.

 

She took the initiative to listen to her stories though, to help herself to move on, she thinks that somehow it'll gradually disappear as she consistently reminds herself that seungwan can be taken by everyone, and boom the feelings for her will be gone. but no, the plan didn't even make any progress. Instead, it only added fuel to the fire.

 

It only grew her feelings. It blossoms to the depths of her heart and plants a robust affection for seungwan. that loud, genuine, bubbly personality of hers made joohyun fall in love with her more than anything joohyun could imagine she would fall for. She didn't even imagine she'd fall like this so hard to someone she can't even erase her smiley face off her mind.

 

It's not on the plan. 'falling for anyone' is not even on her damn bucket list.

 

She can't help it either. because seungwan makes loving like it's so easy to do. "sana is so cool, unnie!" seungwan squeals an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter