Chapter 4: First

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Thundering)

 

Seulgi stammers beneath Sooyoung. Praying to any god to make the girl get off her. She stretches her arm out.

 

“H-hel—…”

 

Irene grabbed her hand while Sooyoung was still shaking her.

 

“Sooyoung-ah I don’t think the wife likes you strangling her…”

 

“Is she really the wife?? She looks too soft.” Sooyoung finally gets off Seulgi.

 

Seulgi exhales. “THIS WAS ALL A MISTAKE!!” She coughs up.

 

“WHAT’S  A MISTAKE?!” Sooyoung glares.

 

“Kyaaa~” Seulgi crawls behind Irene still gripping her hand.

 

“It’s okay Sooyoung-ah. She’s the girl I told you about.”

 

“She looks too puny to declare you as her husband… well whatever.” Sooyoung waves goodbye.

 

“C’mon Seulgi, lets go home!” Irene starts walking.

 

“B-but my house isn’t that way!”

 

“We’re going to my house :D” Irene starts dragging the soaking Seulgi.

 

 

(Irene’s room)

 

 

Seulgi stood in the middle of the room, freaked out. Irene’s room is dark and dim. The violet painted room made Seulgi feel like she was inside an eggplant.

 

(ribbit!)

 

Seulgi jumps back. She looks around she found a big frog in an empty fish tank.

 

“Yuck…” she says as she taps the glass. She looks around Irene’s room some more. Skimming through the different books the girl had.

 

“How To Prey.” She read. “Weird. I didn’t know she was religious…” she looks to her right. There she found a box of tiny adorable dolls. She picks one up.

 

“Cute…” she grabs another one. “Hehe this looks like me…” she flips it. “…KSG. ! Voodoo!!!” She throws them back in the box. “I need to get out of here.” She whispers as she hurriedly walked towards the door.

 

Seulgi’s view turns dark. “KYAAAAH!!”

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Irene covered her with a towel. “Sit!”

 

Seulgi sat immediately. Her back facing Irene. The girl is drying her hair with a towel.

 

“…I need to dry you up. You’ll get sick.” Irene says with the sweetest voice.

 

Seulgi gulps. She definitely knows where this is going. “Um…” she tries to face Irene.

 

“KYAAA! Don’t look here!” Irene slaps Seulgi’s shoulder but continues drying her.

 

Seulgi’s thoughts are racing again. Her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter