Chapter 1: Aimless

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi is a hopeless romantic. From a young age she dreamt of finding love like she saw in the films. Those love stories where the guy s up so many times and confesses his love at the end in the cheesiest, unrealistic way possible, then the girl stupidly forgives him. Those were her favorites. Her heart craved that kind of love.

 

Through the years she kept notes of the scenes that made her heart race. From a dude holding a boom box up, to a girl reciting a hate list ending in a love confession. She made sure she had it all down so she won’t forget the feeling she felt when she watched them. She believed she would feel those things when the time comes. The time when she, the stupid girl, falls in love with the romantic- man of her dreams.

 

The moment Seulgi became a highschool student she knew the love she’d been dreaming of was coming. She could feel it in her cheese-filled arteries.  Sadly, her highschool years flew by without a single drop of romance.

 

It’s her last year in highschool, her blood is boiling at the lack of love. She stared at her reflection. She starts to wonder if something is wrong with her. Seulgi isn’t blind, she’s aware she’s beautiful. She’s kind, friendly, helpful. She’s very talented as well. She’s quite famous in her school for being the best dancer, so she knows she’s got that dancer’s body everyone wished they had. She sighs not understanding why no boy would confess to her.

 

“Maybe today will be the day he will confess to me.”

 

She says to perk herself up.

 

When she gets to school she is greeted by lovey-dovey classmates holding hands, hugging, flirting and all the coupley things people do that’s annoying. Seulgi makes her way down the hallway, gritting her teeth. Envious of the idiots who found love. How is it that everyone (exaggerated) is dating. She walks past the sea of couples all the way to her class room. She stood still and turned around to look one more time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter