Introduction

Inner Self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daemons

A person's "inner-self," which assumes the appearance of an animal, shows physically as daemons. Regardless of their appearance, daemons possess human intelligence, are capable of speaking in human languages, and frequently act independently of their human masters.

 

Children's demons in their preteen years have the ability to transform into any animal, real or fantastical, instantly and willingly. The daemon would take on a permanent shape after the human and their daemon reached adulthood. This shape reflected their human's personality.

 

A daemon's "birth" is unknown, as is how or in what form it will take, but it will assume the form of a baby animal. When someone passes away, their demon evaporates into "smoke." Similar to how a daemon dies, so does its human companion. Although same- daemons do exist, daemons are often of the opposite to their human companions.

 

Daemons take part in interactions with one another that are a mimic of the behaviour of their human companions, such as fighting when their human counterparts fight or cuddling when their human counterparts embrace.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter