"You look beautiful tonight"

The Darkest Desire

Song Yuqi is the definition of a top student,she got straight A:s in every subject, she is the captain of the school football team and she is the most popular girl in the school. Compared to other popular kids she is kind and very caring. She didn't think she was better than somebody else, she was a very down to earth kinda person and her smile was as sweet as sunshine on a rainy day. No wonder why every guy and girl fell for her. I mean, she has the perfect long brown hair and her eyes shone like diamonds. 

 

Yuqi didn't grow up in Korea, She was born in China but her father thought that it was a better idea for her to study in Korea and her mother agreed. So when Yuqi was only sixteen years old she moved Korea alone and her parents bought her apartment and everything else she needed to feel home, honestly Yuqi was so happy to move away from China because she got bullied alot for her looks and deep voice but here in Korea everybody think that Yuqi is beautiful and her voice was very y. She even met her best friend Yuna and they immediately became like sisters. Yuqi has a lot of friends but Yuna was her ride or die. She helped Yuqi a lot to learn Korean and adapt to the new culture. Yuna was more wild than Yuqi, she would often go out and party on weekends while Yuqi was home to study or she would work on her jobb “The Idle coffee shop”. 

 

She didn't drink or smoke like other people her age because she promised her parents to not do those kinda things when she moved to Korea and promised her parents to get good grades. But of course Yuqi was curious, when Yuna would tell her about the club at Dark and how crazy and funny it was Yuqi would always ask how it was in there and Yuna had tried many times to get Yuqi to go but Yuqi always declined. She promised her parents to not do those kinda things but when she turned eighteen something change in her, she got more curious in things like….. . Yes, Yuqi had never kissed somebody or slept with somebody because her parents told her that is the number one rule she couldn't do til she got married or at least got older. But Yuqi was like every other teenage girl with hormones. Of course she would like to know how it feels and maybe even go on dates.

 

It was the end of the school year and it was time for spring break, Yuqi was the number one student in her class and her parents could not be any more proud of her. Yuqi and Yuna walked out of the school to grab something to eat to celebrate that the got good grades and finished another year in school.

 

“ I'm not even shocked that you became the number one student in our class, You are a study freak!”

 

“ Well at least I became number one and not number five….”

 

“ YAH! I know that it was a bad idea to get drunk on a sunday and come to school hungover to do the finals on a monday but I passed! I was at least in the top ten! My parents thought I did good so im happy”

 

“ Well if you would study more you maybe would be number one insted”

 

“ Wow Song Yuqi, you really think that I could beat you and get better grades than you? I'm flattered!” 

 

“ Yeah I was joking, you're not that smart!” Yuqi said and Yuna pushed Yuqi while Yuqi was laughing.

 

“ Come on, let's go and eat! Yuna grabbed Yuqi's hand and led her to the restaurant. They sat down and they looked at the menu to see what they would get this time. The restaurant The Pink star was Yuqi and Yuna's favorite restaurant and they would always go there to eat and have a great time.

 

“ Hello ladies! I'm your waitress Irene and welcome to The Pink star! What would you like to order today? 

 

“ I'm going to treat myself today sooo… I will take the burger with extra bacon and cheese, and instead of regular fries, I will have the cheese fries and a large coca cola please? The waitress nods and turns her attention to Yuna.

 

“ Uh Pig! Yuna said with a big smile and Yuqi snorted at her.

 

“ Well I will just have the wings with the hot sauce and regular fries with a sprite please” 

 

“ Okay ladies, I will be back soon with your drinks and food!”

 

“ Wooooh… You are really going to treat yourself…” Yuna said and picked up her phone to see the text she got.

 

“ What?! I'm hungrig okay? I forgot to eat breakfast this morning because I didn't hear the alarm…. so I overslept and almost came late to the first period ....” 

 

“ Well that's weird? You have never oversleep before and you NEVER miss breakfast… Are you okay? Are you sick or something? You have been acting weird lately ….”

 

Yuqi didn't want to tell Yuna what it was because it was to…. complicated to understand. Since her birthday she started to feel weird, her body could ache from nowhere, sometimes she could feel dizzy and her body could get really cold. She went to the doctor but they said that nothing was wrong and maybe she was just stressed out because of school. Yuqi of course knew that it was not the stress but she couldn't figure out what it was.. maybe it was the stress? But sometimes when she eats she could still be hungry… like she needed something else but she didn't know what….

 

“ Just the school you know, It has taken a toll on me lately… “

 

“ Well…. I was going to ask something and I want you to think about it now when we have spring break…. Please come with me and the girls to at Dark tonight, I know! you don't like clubs but let's have some fun and dance the stress away! Come on Yuqi, let's have some fun!”

 

Yuqi was thinking about what Yuna said, maybe she just needed to release the stress and have some fun. She knew that she promised her parents but one night wouldn't hurt right?

 

“ I just want to feel alive, you know? I'm eighteen! I'm doing well in school and I should allow myself to have a great time sooo….. I¨m in”

 

“ Oh my god! Yes Yuqi you are going to have a ing great time! The club at Dark is the best club in Seoul and….. they have the hottest people there also-”

 

“  I'M NOT GOING TO HOOK UP WITH SOMEBODY OKEY?! Just dancing okay? No drinking, no smoking just… having fun with my friends”

 

“ Okay! I buy that, but we should go to the mall and buy some dresses and-”

 

Suddenly I started to zoom out and I got cold, my body started to hurt and my head was spinning. What's happening to me? I started feeling like this weeks ago when I turned eighteen. Something is not right… I-I-I going insane.. I need something, I need-”

 

“ SONG YUQI DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME?!”

 

“ I-I sorry.. I zone out and yeah let's go to the mail and buy some things!”

 

“ Yeah let's eat up and then go to the mall, AHHH! Omg I'm so excited!!



 

At Yuqi apartment

 

After being in the mall for four hours Yuna helped Yuqi to find the perfect dress for tonight, Yuna also helped to pick which heels she would wear and also bought some make up for Yuqi.

 

Yuna told Yuqi that she and the girls would pick her up around 10.30 pm which Yuqi thought was really late but she guessed that is the time you go out to the clubs.


 

Yuqi Pov

 

I checked the phone and saw that it was already 09.30 and the girls would pick me up in an hour so I jumped in the shower and started to do my makeup. What am I doing? I looked in the mirror and saw my outfit. I couldn't deny I look fine as hell. My confidence was on top and I was actually excited to go out, maybe Yuna was right, maybe I just needed to have some fun! 


 

RIIING RIIIING!!

 

“ Hello?”

GIIIIIIRL WE OUTSIDE WHERE YOU AT?!”

“ ! I'M coming!”

 

I hung up and I grabbed my purse and I started to walk to the door. I couldn't deny I was nervous but excited at the same time. It's just going to be me and my girls tonight and we are going to have a great ing time! I locked my door and I walked to the elevator to meet up with girls. 

 

When I came outside I saw the Uber and Yuna waved at me like a maniac. I opened the car door and saw Lia, Ryujin, Yeji and of course Yuna.

 

“Giiiirl you look fine as hell! The girls should watch out when you step in the club!”

 

“ Lia you look fine to you know I said and the other girls agreed with her”

 

“ Well I agreed who knew that my best friend could look so good and y” Yuna said and we started to laugh and I was so ready to get crazy tonight.


 

at Dark nightclub (Still Yuqi Pov)

 

Maneater, make you work hard Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love! She's a maneater, make you buy cars-

 

After standing in line for ten minutes we all came in and the music was blasting, People were dancing  and everybody seemed to have a great time, maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all.

 

“GIRLS! I'm going to the bar and order some vodka soda, Yuqi I guess you just want a coca cola or something I could get-”

 

“ I would like a vodka soda actually!” I said and Yuna looked at me.

 

“ Yuqi, you don't have to drink just because we do it, it's okay…”

 

“ Well you told me to have some fun sooo… I want to try”

 

“ AH! I knew that you were a party girl Yuqi! No problem I fix one for ya”

 

“ Lia don't get her a strong one, okey”

 

“ Got it Yuna, I will be back soon ladies Lia said and walked to the bar to order our drinks.

 

“ Yuna, are you my mom or something?”

 

“ No Yuqi! I want you to have fun! I just don't want you to feel forced or something and I want you to feel comfortable…”

 

“ IM! I'm with you guys and I'm ready to have a good time Yuna!”

 

Lia came back with our drinks and we sat down on a table nearby. I don't know how many vodka soda I got but damn I feel so good right now. We all just chatter and laugh and talk about everything that comes to our mind.

 

Dance the night away, Live your life and stay young on the floor

Dance the night away

 

“ OMG GIRLS IT'S JLO! LETS GO TO THE DANCE FLOOR!” Yeji grabbed my hand and we all ran to the dance floor.


 

Shuhua Pov

 

“ I can’t believe it! No hot girls and we have been here for an hour!”

“ Unnie, I thought we were here to have some fun…..”

“ Having fun IS to see some hot girls!”

 

I just sigh at Soyeon comments and turn my attention to my girlfriend Sojin. We are in the club at Dark with me, Soyeon, Minne, Miyeon and of course my girlfriend Sojin. We usually go to this club to have some fun… Well me and Soojin alest the others are here to find someone to take home. I looked around the club and my eyes stopped on one girl. She is beautiful but it was something more…. even if there were hundreds of girls in the club it was something with her but I could not put my finger on what it was….

 

“ Sweetheart, who are you staring at?”

“ Do you see that girl over there at the bar with four other girls?”

“ Yes I see……”

“ It's something with her…”

“ Do you think she's beautiful?” Sojin said in a jealous voice.

“ NO! not that! It's something about her…. that does not feel right..”

 

Sojin turned her attention to the girl I was checking. She looked the girl up and down and I could not tell if she did it because she was pretty or if I was right that it was something.

 

“ You right…. I feel something but what is it?

“ I don't know but something is it….”

 

Before I could say anything more, I turned to see that Soyeon had already checked on her. I don't usually care if Soyeon checks out other girls but this time I was worried, I know how Soyeon is…. not the nicest type and there was something about this girl. I really don't want Soyeon to approach this girl. Soyeon stood up and I grabbed her arm.

 

“ WHAT SHUHUA?!”

“ Don't” I said and I stared at Soyeon

“ Ha, I just going to talk with her-”

“ No you are not going to just “talk” with her unnie… please don't that girl she's innocent..”

“ That's why I'm only going to talk with her Shuhua… so let go before I break your arm..” Soyeon said and her eyes were dark.

 

Soyeon pulled her arm from my grip and started walking towards the girl.

 

“ Please………. don't hurt her….”


 

Yuqi Pov

 

I never thought I could have so much fun! I'm with my girls and I danced for over an hour. I danced with Lia until I felt two arms around my waist. I turned around and saw a woman smiling at me, I couldn't lie she's so hot.

 

“ Hey, is it okay that I dance with you?”

“ Y-yeah sure!” I said and I turned to Lia who gave me a wink and walked to the other girls.

“ What's your name love?”

“ Yuqi, and yours?”

She smiled and pulled me closer to her so there was no space between us, her hands were around my waist and I could feel her lips near my ear.

“ What a beautiful name…. My name is Soyeon…”

“ Nice to meet you Soyeon..” I said and I could feel my body getting warm.

“ Nice to meet you Yuqi… I have never seen you here before, are you new here in town?”

“ No, I have lived in Korea for some years and I have never been to clubs before..”

“ Hmm I see..” She said and started to kiss my neck and my whole body shook. It felt so good.

“ D-Do you want something to drink?”

“ Sure love…” She said and grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together. We started to walk to the bar. We came up to the bar and I didnt know what I really wanted this time, no shots that for sure..... I already have some and I wanted to remember this night.

 

“ What do you want, love?”

“ Vodka soda please”

“ Ha, classic then I guess it would be two vodka sodas then” She said and she turned to the bartender.

 

I was going to pull up my wallet when she put her hand on mine.

 

“ Don't you dare, Is on me tonight so you don't pay anything, I will get whatever you want love”

“ Soyeon you don't have to….”

“ Well, you don't have a choice I will and you can't stop me” She said and took one arm around my waist and kissed me on my cheek.

“ Thank you then”

 

She stared at me and her eyes were so beautiful, everything about her was beautiful. Everytime she kissed me I just wanted more….

 

“Yuqi….”

 

“ Yes?”

 

“ You look beautiful tonight”

 

 

 

 

 

////////////////////////

 

Sorry for the wait! I hope you like the first chapter!