Final

Understanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're going to have such a bright future" that's what people always used to tell her. Kim Taeyeon was going to have a bright future, that's the only way it was going to be. There wasn't space to even consider other options.

 

They weren't wrong. She had everything. Talent, beauty, people who loved her and whom she loved in return, fame, loyal fans. 

 

That was why it was impossible to even think she could be missing something. That was why she felt she couldn't have the right to feel lonely or empty. She just couldn't. She's SNSD. 

 

 

Yet, here she was. Empty and lonely, with no one to talk with. She didn't want to burden her friends and when she thought she could maybe talk to one of her trusted seniors the usual phrase would come up - "This is the peak of your career, just enjoy it.".

 

it made her feel selfish that she just couldn't do that. She felt alive when she was performing, but as soon as she left the stage, that emptiness would be out of her and left the same way fans were leaving the arena, leaving her heart and mind hollow.

 

Maybe that was why she turned up to the only person that understood her and was struggling with the same feelings. 

 

Kwon Jiyong had been a blessing in disguise, nobody would have ever thought they would hit it off, but they did. They were each other's person. It was just natural between them. 

 

They simply m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter