night

The vampire who has gentle eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunwan as known as Wendy is a young trainee who trains every day to become a singer.

 

One day, she was walking exhausted because she couldn't sing as well as she wants and training until late at night. That day, she wanted to calm her mind, so she is plodded along a detour, alley that she usually doesn't go. She was walking along a dark road like reflect her heart. She stepped into a street filled with the alcohol smells and cigarette smoke behind a street lined with bars and pubs, and she heard the faint wet voice under the cover of variety noises from them, and a noise of bottles breaking.

 

She gasped and stopped. And looked up from the stone she was kicking, and saw a two womans.

One is who looks like a stripper,and another one is who has rich black hair and kissing another one's neck.

 

And the one's eyes who is kissing, were shining gold.

 

She couldn't take her eyes off from the golden eyes.

 

She did not know how long she had been staring at the woman, but the eyes of the woman who had been devouring kisses on another one's neck for a long time finally moved.

turn to her,

to make eye contact.

 

Wendy couldn't move. when met golden eyes, her feet were motionless as if she had been hypnotized. The shining eyes in vanishing streetlights were like a beast, not a human, so she frightened and wanted to run away, but her legs were not move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter