In Yunho’s Eyes

RE-SAIL: YUNJAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found Jaejoong sleeping on his bed, hugging a pillow with a frown on his face. Cute, I thought.

I sat beside him, without removing my gaze at his angelic face.

I remembered when I first saw him as a co-trainee. He has a very white complexion. Almost pale. He looks like a vampire. Scary. His lips are red and pouty, it’s so kissable. His eyes are big and have a doe-like shape; it’s so beautiful with those long eyelashes. He has a pure black hair, so smooth and silky. His nose is fine but not centered.

Oh yes, his body is quite unproportion. He had a really broad shoulder. You won’t realize that he’s actually a male if not for his shoulder. With his shoulder, his small waist emphasizes that his body is not proportion at all. His waist is so huggable for its size.

I heard his voice. It’s so deep, but yet it’s so nice to hear. Especially when he sings. It felt heaven; his voice will lure you into a different beautiful dimension.

He looks cold on the outside but is really warm inside. He’s a good cook. A very good one. His cooking took my heart away.

Yes, he took my heart away—no—more like he stole it from me. He can do whatever he wants with my heart. He can make it beat faster, beat normally, skip a beat, and he can make it stop. He stole the control away from me. He’s so cruel isn’t he? But I don’t care less. I want him to have it. It’s all his.

Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter