Dangerous Love: A Sequel?

RE-SAIL: YUNJAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho smiled as he stared at the finished video titled ‘Dangerous Love’ in his laptop’s screen that he has been watching for a hundred times now. He hovered his mouse to the replay button and was about to click it again but he was startled by the sudden opening of his and Changmin’s door.

“Yunnie~” a voice he knew with all his heart spoke soothingly. He turned and saw a pair of doe eyes twinkling, poking his head inside the room.

“What is it Jaejoongie~?” He clicked the exit button of the video player before he stood up.

“Hyung!!” Changmin went running into Yunho holding a black sweater in his hand that Jaejoong tried to snatch but he failed. “Jaejoong-hyung won’t let me borrow his sweater!!” He continued, pouting.

Yunho finds Changmin’s pout cute but then he saw Jaejoong pouting as well and he had to conclude to himself that Jaejoong’s pout was the best. He sighed with his thoughts.

“Yunnie~! That is my favorite sweater. Please don’t let that spoiled brat take it.” Jaejoong pleaded.

Changmin beamed at his hyung. “You won’t let me but you let Yunho-hyung wear it the other day!” He argued.

Yunho laughed. He went behind Jaejoong then hugged the older man. He rested his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder as he caressed Jaejoong’s cheeks lovingly. “Jae, let our maknae have it.” He said in almost a whisper. “He’s just borrowing it.” He continued.

Changmin smiled. He knew he was winning when Yunho would go to Jaejoong and do what Changmin called ‘Yunho’s routine’. Then, he saw Jaejoong blushed.

Jaejoong felt his cheeks getting hot and he knew that he was now blushing as it was what always happens when Yunho gets near him. Jaejoong bowed his head trying to hide his flushing face to Changmin, afraid that he might admit defeat in that way. And he thanked the floor that Yunho couldn't see him.

Changmin will never see that kind of smile on their leader’s face appear if not in that kind of situation. He grinned at that. Changmin then swore that he’ll make it a habit to tease Jaejoong then seek help from Yunho to win, because he knows his hyungs will love it.

“No.” Jaejoong answered back coldly. He loved that sweater. And he cursed Changmin for making his reason as his ace.

“Jae~” Yunho called sweetly, trying to persuade Jaejoong. He removed his hand on Jaejoong’s cheeks then hugged his waist. “Please~” He whispered near Jaejoong’s ear, almost closing all the gaps that’s in his way.

Jaejoong furrowed his eyes. That whisper sent an unexplainable chill down his spine. Damn Yunho, knowing his weakness. “Hmp!” He struggled to get out of Yunho’s tight hug, and he succeeded. And that mysteriously disappoints him. He was hoping that Yunho won’t let him out of his grasp. He turned his back and hid his smile after realizing that Yunho’s scent stayed in his body. “Fine!” He shouted then ran towards his territory while saying, “No breakfast for you Jung Yunho!”

A loud ‘Yah!’ then was heard from Yunho along with Changmin’s ‘Yay!’.

+++

“Be careful now.” Yunho instructed as he bid goodbye to his three dongseangs.

“Roger that leader-shi!” Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun replied. The three of them have an interview to catch on.

Yunho laughed at Junsu that’s saluting while replying that. “Good.” He said, wondering how his beloved dongseang can be that cute in his eyes.

“Don’t mess up your interview and ruin your hyungs’ names.” Jaejoong instructed from behind, raising his one eyebrow, eying at Changmin, leaning his back on the wall.

“Yah! Why are you looking at me? Junsu-hyung is the most possible person here that can mess up the interview.” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Changmin-ah!!” Junsu shrieked.

That shriek was followed by Yoochun’s one-touch to Changmin’s head. “Don’t say that!” He said, hugging Junsu. Jaejoong sent Yoochun an ‘ok’ sign with a huge smile on his face.

“Hmp!” Changmin turned his head away from Yoochun then went to Yunho. “Thank you, hyung!” He said, proudly showing that he’s now wearing Jaejoong’s sweater. He then looked at Jaejoong with an evil grin on his face. He concluded that Jaejoong didn’t wash the sweater yet because he can still smell Yunho’s scent on it and almost cursed Jaejoong but he didn’t.

Yunho felt that Jaejoong was irritated by Changmin’s remark. He knew that he had been siding with Changmin when the eldest and the youngest had their fights. He doesn’t find Jaejoong’s reasons illogical nor Changmin’s reasons understandable, he’s just selfish and he knows it. He’s using that situation to caress Jaejoong. He’s abusive, he knows, but it's his only time to do what he really wanted long ago. With that, he decided to send the three out now. “You’re going to be late, you know. Hyung is probably waiting.” He said, using his leader-ish tone.

“Yes!!” ChunSuMin answered in unison then bid their goodbyes to their hyungs.

Yunho smiled then closed their apartment’s door. He’s now preparing himself to settle things with his lead singer.

+++

“What took you so long?” Their manager said as he approached the three. As Yunho predicted, their manager is waiting for them for 20 minutes now.

“We’re sorry.” Yoochun apologized then followed Changmin and Junsu inside their SUV.

“It’s all Changmin-ah’s fault.” Junsu complained as he elbowed Changmin on his left side. He is sitting between Changmin and Yoochun. He looked at their manager on the driver’s seat, buckling his seat belt.

“You’re being childish Changmin-ah. Just because Yunho-hyung always sides with you doesn’t mean that you have the right to tease Jaejoong-hyung.” Yoochun backed Junsu up.

“Yoochun-ah is right.” Junsu agreed.

“Yoochun-ah just didn’t appear to be wrong in your eyes Junsu-hyung.” Changmin rolled his eyes. Yoochun hid his smile after that remark. “Believe me, you should thank me.” He said proudly.

“Whatever Changmin.” Junsu said.

“Yah, why is that?” Yoochun asked.

Silence. The two eyed their maknae, waiting for an answer. Manager hyung looked at them through the rear view mirror then focused his eyes on the road.

Changmin sighed. “Did you notice any strange changes between Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung since we filmed Dangerous Love a week ago?” He asked, looking for answers in Yoochun’s and Junsu’s eyes.

Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other, confirming if they had the same answer in their minds. “Yes,” They both answered.

“I guess I’m not the only one who is observant enough here.” He smirked.

“What the hell does that mean?!” Junsu complained, hitting Changmin’s arm.

“Aw!”

Yoochun placed his hand on his chin as if reminiscing something. “Yeah. Jaejoong-hyung and Yunho-hyung have been exchanging secret glances to each other while we’re filming, without each other knowing that they’ve been doing the same of course. Yah, how can they be so dense?” Yoochun sighed as he imagined what he had said.

“As if they can keep it a secret from us. We know them too much. To hide it from us? Pathetic! Hahaha!” Changmin laughed and received a more painful one-touch from Junsu. But that didn’t stop him from laughing.

“And Jaejoong-hyung is not even good at hiding his emotions. The more he hides it, the more it becomes obvious. Haha!” Yoochun joined Changmin laugh.

Junsu sighed. “Idiots.” He said resting his head on Yoochun’s shoulder.

“And now we’re the idiots.” Changmin complained.

“Junsu-yah?” Yoochun asked, curious with what Junsu meant.

“Idiots.” Junsu repeated. Changmin and Yoochun eyed him, but with two different expressions. Changmin with an annoyed stare for calling him an idiot twice by his beloved dolphin and Yoochun with curiosity and concern.

Junsu sighed again. He lifted his head and rested his head, this time, on Changmin’s shoulder. “Are you two that dense? You just noticed that now? Even before we filmed Dangerous Love, I always caught that so-called ‘secret glances’ from Yunho-hyung to Jaejoong-hyung and vice versa.” Changmin and Yoochun stared at him, amused. Junsu smiled. “Remember when we had that guesting on a radio show, when the camera was focused on you?” Junsu looked at Changmin and Changmin nodded. “Remember when Jaejoong-hyung suddenly kissed Yunho-hyung there? I knew that there was something different. Then, that was the time I found myself believing in a name.” He paused then showed a very gentle smile on his face. “Since then, I have believed in YunJae.”

Changmin can’t help but hug his dolphin after that remark. He felt completely defeated but it was overwhelmed with the happiness he felt. “See,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter