One and only

25 autumns

 

 

17. Shy kiss

 

 



 

One and only




 

They were sitting next to a tree behind the school. Sunggyu was still worried about having skipped the last few classes. He was not used to doing this and blamed his “bad influence” on the person who slept with his head on his lap, making him afraid to wake him up.

 

He his boyfriend's hair tenderly, feeling his heart race in a different way. He still couldn't believe his best friend liked him too. The confession Woohyun made a week ago was still vivid in his mind.

 

Woohyun finally opened his eyes, seeming to enjoy the caresses on his head. He held Sunggyu's wrist, admiring it for a few seconds.

 

“We need to get back to class,” muttered Sunggyu, shy of that look. Woohyun sat up slowly and smiled.

 

“Can I do something first?” he asked.

 

Sunggyu nodded, curious by the way Woohyun was watching him. Slowly, his boyfriend approached, just as nervous as Sunggyu.

 

He felt Woohyun hold his face. Their lips touched, shyly, although they were so involved in that first kiss that they didn't feel the time pass. Sunggyu didn't bother to kiss him in a public place as they were well hidden. All he thought about was staying with his one and only love.

 

Woohyun walked away slowly, admiring him with a smile on his lips.

 

“Okay, now I can face Professor Kwang's sleepy class without problems,” Woohyun joked, making Sunggyu chuckle softly.

 

“No need to worry about this class, the shift should end in 20 minutes.”

 

“So does that mean I can enjoy another 20 minutes with you?” Woohyun asked, looking more excited.

 

Sunggyu shook his head, feeling happier than ever before. He wouldn't forget that moment, even if they had several kisses in the future.

 

“If I fail, I'll blame you.”