Behind the wolf

25 autumns

Notes: I was looking at inside me concept photos and thought about this story...

 



 

 15. Kiss on the back






 

Behind the wolf




 

The cold that night made Sunggyu shiver, as he was not wearing any clothes at the moment, covering only his legs with a thin sheet.

 

Sitting on the bed, he took the opportunity to run his fingers over the painted back, admiring his own work. It was impressive how every detail of that drawn wolf made him proud. Definitely his best art.

 

Maybe it's his fault. Sunggyu thought, sighing as he ran his fingers over the muscles of his shoulders, which were even more evident as he was lying on his stomach with his arms under his head. He moved on the bed, smiling and opening his eyes towards Sunggyu. The best view I could ever have.

 

“You seem to like him more than me,” Woohyun teased, yawning and stretching out on the bed.

 

“But it's obvious. You gave me a fortune for it,” Sunggyu commented, making his favorite customer laugh. Sunggyu caressed one of his arms, realizing he was looking at him with desire and maybe something else. Sunggyu hoped not to create too much expectation for this. “What do you think about trying something on the arm? I can give you a good discount.”

 

“If we started dating, wouldn't you give me a free tattoo?” Woohyun joked, laughing as he noticed Sunggyu raise an eyebrow. “Just kidding. I mean, just the free tattoo part is.”

 

“Is this how you ask someone out on a date?”

 

“No,” Woohyun replied smiling, although he was watching Sunggyu closely. “I'm going to ask for a tattoo on my forehead that says 'Do you wanna date me?'”

 

Sunggyu chuckled softly, feeling his heart speed up. He caressed Woohyun's back again, running his fingers slowly over some ridges of skin covered with an imposing wolf. Even though the tattoo covered the scars, he could still feel it on his fingers.

 

Sunggyu leaned down, kissing the top of one of the marks on his back lightly, noticing Woohyun shudder at the contact of his lips. He quickly turned around, wrapping his arms around Sunggyu.

 

Maybe he wasn't ready to talk about how he got so many scars on his back, but he seemed comfortable seeing that Sunggyu didn't mind them.

 

Woohyun just avoided commenting on the matter, as if the wounds still hurt. And Sunggyu understood him better than anyone. He would have all the time in the world to wait, until the moment when Woohyun would let him know his scars.

 

“Does it mean something?” Woohyun asked, running his fingers over the tattoo on Sunggyu's collarbone. The tattoo artist nodded, giving a smile in Woohyun's direction.

 

“It means 'I want, Woohyun'.”