Seungwan the Samoyed

My Girlfriend Turned Into a Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One lazy morning Joohyun stirred awake after feeling something fluffy tickling against her cheek. "Mmm...is it morning already? Happy birthday baby..."

Upon opening her eyes, instead of seeing her lovely girlfriend beside her, her view was blocked by what appeared to be a soft cloud. Craning her head over to get a better look she finally came face to face with a big, white dog, with very big, sharp teeth.

"AHHHH!" 

The woman shrieked at the top of her lungs and pushed away from the massive animal, causing it to pop open its own eyes in alarm and roll off the bed. 

Ouch! What's wrong honey- Woah! "Woof!"

Seungwan dogged an incoming pillow being thrown her way. She stared up at her frightened girlfriend, standing on top of their bed and shielding herself with more pillows. Thinking Joohyun must have seen a bug somewhere like the last time something like this occurred, the dog immediately went into protective mode. Frantically she began looking around for the insect, sniffing left and right and under all the tossed pillows. Seungwan was on a mission, snarling and baring her teeth.

Where are you, you nasty vermin! How dare you scare my girl! "Bark! *growl* Bark!" 

"Oh my god! Seungwan-ah! Where are you?!" Joohyun screamed even louder, thinking the dog was getting aggressive and angry at her. On shaky legs, she hopped from the bed to the door, trying to get away from this massive beast with really big teeth.

Joohyun-ah! I'm right here, where are you going-  "Awooo..?"

At that moment, the dog finally turned and caught a glimpse of herself through their floor length mirror. Instead of seeing her usual squishy cheeks and sharp nose, she saw white fur and a snout. 

AHHHHH OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT "BAAARK BARK!"

Scaring herself she backed up quickly, accidentally knocking over their lamp with her tail and pulling out other cables in the process. 

By this point Joohyun had already made it to the door and was ready to bolt, but stopped after hearing a small whine from the dog. With a deep breath she looked back over her shoulder, and saw that the dog had gotten tangled among their desk wires after tripping. 

Ouchh ouch...Joohyun-ah, help me... "Awooo..."

Although the woman was stilly deathly afraid of this animal, she could still sympathize with its pain. "I'm sorry you're stuck. But I won't be able to help you without screaming. I have to find Seungwan first." Joohyun opened the door ready to leave when she heard another whimper. 

"Awoooo awooo awooo!" Joohyun-ah it's me! I am Seungwan, your Seungwan!" 

The samoyed dog stretched her big paw as far as she could from where she was stuck, and scratched her nails against the clothing that had fallen on the floor. Joohyun was confused at first trying to understand why the dog was reaching for random clothes. Upon closer inspection however, the woman realized that the clothes in question were her girlfriend's sleepwear from last night. 

While the beast looked occupied doing whatever it was doing, Joohyun stealthily reached around for her phone. 

Knowing Seungwan wouldn't have left the house without taking her phone lest Joohyun became worried, she tried to call her number. But she was only left disappointed after hearing her girlfriend's familiar ringtone coming from the dresser top.

After quickly searching the rest of their home and confirming that Seungwan was nowhere to be found, she returned to the room and peeked through the door at the dog. Currently, Joohyun's thoughts were a wild mess, trying to figure out what could have possibly happened to her girlfriend. She was snapped out of these thoughts after hearing the dog whining at her again. 

Mustering up some courage, she opened the door a little wider and looked into the room. Right where she left her, the white dog was still tangled among all their cables and wires, but now holding the clothes bundled up in . 

"Yah! You better not ruin that satin shirt! That was an expensive gift for her!" Joohyun reprimanded, as if the dog could actually understand her.

In response Seungwan immediately dropped the clothes back on the floor. I'm not! I just needed your attention back on me... "Woof! Awooo.."

Joohyun flinched at the loud noise, ready to shut the door out of fear. Realizing her barks were too loud for her girlfriend, the poor samoyed tried whimpering again. She gently placed her head on her paws against the floor, tilting her head cutely to look as non-threatening as possible.

A er for puppy eyes, the woman pushed the door open and slowly moved closer into the room. 

"You don't seem like the type to bite, are you?" 

"Awoo~" No, only when you want me to, babe.

Raising her eyebrows, she could have sworn she saw the dog wink. Joohyun knelt down to the ground, still a safe distance away from the beast. "Are you actually responding to me?"

"Woof." Yes.

"Do you know where my girlfriend went?" 

"Awooo..." I'm right here...

Although limited in movement, Seungwan rolled herself to her back, exposing her tummy to Joohyun. Hesitantly, Joohyun scooted closer and reached forward with her hand, scratching the samoyed's warm and fluffy belly. 

"Huh, you're not so scary after all." 

After a few minutes of petting the dog's fur, all of a sudden Joohyun's eyes started to water. "I must be insane. Here I am talking to a dog, when my girlfriend is still missing somewhere out there." 

Seeing a small tear drop on the woman's cheek, Seungwan got up and it away with a kiss. Joohyun wiped her face and snuggled against the soft fur comfortingly. "Ha, it's like you actually understand me. You seem kind of familiar too. Just like my wannie, hm?"

"Woof woof..." Yes, it's me.

Now that Joohyun no longer seems scared of her, Seungwan needs to find a way to explain the impossible. 

"Honey, you won't believe this but I just turned into a samoyed dog overnight." Yeah, she'll totally understand that with me barking it at her.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter