Fin - Drive All Night

Drive All Night
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungwan loves to practice, she doesn't only love to practice singing, or dancing. She just loves practicing in general. Seungwan even practices how she bids goodbye to her girlfriend Irene whenever she needs to head out to work on her schedule, especially her radio. Well, the way Seungwan bids her goodbye depends on the mood of the brunette. Most of the time it's their usual goodbye where Seungwan will say "I'll see you later, I'll come back." but there are instances where her rabbit-looking girlfriend is clingy and it warms Seungwan's heart to the point that their manager will knock on their door just to get their attention. 

And that is the scene today, Seungwan was grabbing her bag and her in-ear while Joohyun watches her from afar. The brunette was looking at her like she was going on an overseas trip where she'll stay for like weeks. "Will you miss me?" Joohyun's soft voice echoed and registered into her system. The voice her girlfriend is using right now is her whining voice and that thought made Seungwan smile. Seungwan made her way into their shared walk-in closet to grab her other bag. "Ya... I'm asking you something." Seungwan knows that Joohyun is pouting right now because of how cute her voice is. Well, Seungwan being the playful girlfriend that she is just chuckled before she had eye contact with Joohyun. 

"What is your question again Joohyun eonnie?" Joohyun rolls her eyes before she dramatically walks out of their bedroom. The short-haired girl can only giggle as she went out and followed Joohyun while carrying her bag. "I'm not yet leaving but I'm already missing you." Seungwan saw how Joohyun paused with looking for food inside their refrigerator. Up to this day, the short-haired girl is still amazed by how her words and greasy lines can still make her girlfriend a stuttering mess. Seungwan smiles widely before she went near Joohyun and hugged her from behind. "I'll miss you a lot, even though my schedule only takes six hours. Six hours without my nagging girlfriend." Joohyun can only gulp as she taps Seungwan's arm on her waist. The radio DJ didn't even bother moving but instead, she hugged Joohyun's waist tighter and that gesture made the brunette calm and secure. "What will you do while I'm not around?" Joohyun takes her time to think, she can probably do the laundry, changed their bedsheets so Seungwan can rest well after her radio schedule, and she can also prepare Seungwan a home-made dinner. 

"Wait for you to come back."  Out of all the logical answers in her mind, Joohyun decides to fight back with the greasiness her fluffball and sunshine girlfriend is showing. The brunette breathes out before she wraps her arms around Seungwan's neck, her eyes looking directly into her girlfriend's eyes. "That is what I usually do whenever you are not around." Seungwan leans closer to land a chaste kiss on her girlfriend's lips but Joohyun beats her into it when she moved her face away. 

"Come on babe, give me a kiss." This time it's Joohyun's time to giggle, just seeing her girlfriend's frustrated face is enough to make her laugh loud.  Seungwan considers Joohyun's laugh as her vitamin, but this time she doesn't want to listen to it. Not when she was deprived of a kiss. "So you don't like my kisses anymore?" Joohyun wants to coo, at this point she just wants to lock the dorm and just spend the rest of the day with her sulking girlfriend. Seungwan's lips were pouting while her arms were crossed above her chest. It looks exactly like the little menace Seungwan, the little menace that everyone wishes to be always asleep. 

Joohyun pressed a chaste kiss on Seungwan's lips before she flashed her usual soft smile. "My little menace Seungwan is sulking?" Seungwan who decided to ride with what her girlfriend is doing nodded her head like a playful kid, her arms still in that position while she was staring at her girlfriend. "What does this menace want then?" Joohyun swears to the heaven above that she wouldn't ask for more, her girlfriend is a ball of sunshine and the happiness that Seungwan brings into her life is something that she couldn't even explain in words. 

"Another kiss from my girlfriend who just broke my heart." Joohyun chuckles, breaking Seungwan's heart isn't even included her in vocabulary and hearing it from the younger one makes her wheeze. Her gaze was soft as she leans closer to her. 

"What do you mean broke your heart menace?" Seungwan shrugged as she remained staring right into Joohyun's eyes. She can still remember how she said a few years back then, that staring right into Joohyun's eyes will make her fall in love and she was not lying. Up to this day, Seungwan is weak to Joohyun's soft and expressive eyes. Joohyun smiles as she placed another chaste kiss on her girlfriend's lips. "And bet my little menace needs to go now because your manager is close to breaking our door," Seungwan remembers that they might be in their shared and safe space but she needs to snap out of it and work. There was a small pout on her lips as cupped her girlfriend's cheeks. 

"I'll be back hmm?" Joohyun nods her head with a soft smile on her face, she immediately follows the short-haired radio DJ into their front door. Never forgot to greet her girlfriend's manager. "Bye Joohyun eonnie! See you later." Joohyun looks at her happy puppy waving her hand, she ends up smiling as she waved her hand as well. Giving the manager a final bow, Joohyun closes the door before she collapsed on the sofa. 

The house is empty and quiet again, it's always sad whenever Seungwan needs to leave for her schedule, but Joohyun knows how much her girlfriend loves to be WanD. She enjoys watching her girlfriend do every single thing too, and that brings so much pride to her heart. 

And she knows that she should start doing the laundry now, so she can settle down and watch Seungwan's viewable radio later. 

-

Seungwan was now sitting inside the salon, her manager is eyeing her and she can't help but chuckle when she saw how concentrated the short-haired girl is. "Do you know that tonight's guest is such a big fan of yours?"  Seungwan's deep thoughts were halted when she heard her female manager's voice. There was a hint of teasing in her voice and that made Seungwan laugh as well. 

"Yeah, I heard eonnie." her manager was examining her face and she ends up laughing too. Seungwan is confused, what should she say and why is her manager even laughing? Seungwan decided to shrug. 

A few hours pass and Seungwan is sitting in the booth waiting for the show to start. She took a note in mind that she only needs approximately two hours and a half before she can head home and finally rest. 

The show was going as smoothly as usual, Seungwan loves this schedule and doesn't even actually treat this as a schedule. It's more like a routine for her. Seungwan greets the guest with a bright smile, upon meeting their eyes Seungwan is sure that this broadcast will be so entertaining. 

-

Joohyun was watching the radio inside their bedroom, her laptop was placed in front of her. She loves to monitor every broadcast and she usually shares her thoughts with Seungwan every time she reached home. But tonight became an exemption, Joohyun can't hardly finish the stream, it was only halfway when she decided to turn her laptop off. Her last straw? When she heard the guest that she felt like a princess when Seungwan helped her go down the stairs. 

The brunette puts her laptop back in its place before she went out of the room, she grabbed her mask and cap before she went out of the dorm. With her phone and card in hand, the brunette started to walk, maybe a short walk will help her loosen up. Joohyun breathes out and tries to call Yerim. "Yes, eonnie?" Joohyun felt relieved that someone decided to pick up her call, so she halted walking for a while. 

"Can you eat with me tonight? Just the meat place

Please log in to read the full chapter