Meeting Mr Cho

Day Care teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs Hanna Cho was happy that little Younha had made very good progress and started to mix around.

She thanked Ryeowook "Thank you very much, Miss Kim. I'm so grateful to you" she gave a slight bow and helped Younha to put on her shoes.

"You are most welcome Mrs Cho! I will try my best to make better progress and I will update you next month!" Ryeowook smile happily.

Mrs Cho nodded and bowed again, and went off to her car with Younha. Younha turned her head to wave at Ryeowook before going into the car. Ryeowook waved back and smile and only went in when the car went off. 

Younha made tremendous progress the next few weeks, and she surprised everyone when she volunteered to read a book in front of all the toddlers! Miss Kim was impressed, and would thank Mrs Cho for guiding her with reading. 

It was end of the following month and the school would be closing for a week for deep cleaning and some painting job to brighten up the walls. All parents or guardians have been informed and Ryeowook was bidding goodbyes to the families. 

Only Younha was left and Mrs Cho has not arrived yet. Ryeowook accompanied Younha to do some colouring while waiting for her grandmother. 

Kyuhyun was in a meeting when his phone kept buzzing non-stop. "Aishhh omma..." he nagged at his phone and cut off the ringingand put it down on the table, and continued his discussion with his team members. 

But his phone started buzzing again. Usually his mother would know that if he didn't pick up his phone, it meant that he was in a meeting. 

"Answer it first hyung. Maybe it's urgent..." Minho told him. He had encouraged his team members to be casual with him to create a more conducive working environment. 

He sighed and signal to them to continue discussion, and stepped out from the meeting room. 

"Omma... I'm in a meeting...." he nagged at his mother. 

"I'm sorry Kyu, uncle Jang passed away so your appa and me need to visit his wake. Can you pick up Younha? You need to go now because the school is closing for the day". 

"What? Now? But my meeting is not ended yet. Can you call the school to wait for a while more?" 

"They can't. The school will he closing for a week, and today is the last day. They need to clear the tables and chairs, so they need to get the kids to go off. All kids have left, except Younha...." Mrs Cho said hurriedly. "Kyu, we are on the way to the wake already. You go and fetch Younha now ok" and Mrs Cho off her phone. 

"Omma wait... aishhh" Kyuhyun stared at his phone. He signed and walked back to the meeting room to dismiss the meeting. He told them he would email them the details of the negotiation contract. 

He hurriedly packed up and drove to Sapphire Tots. He parked near to the gate and quickened his steps towards the opened main wooden door and looked in. 

"Hello... I'm sorry I'm late" he called out but didn't see anyone. He heard some noises at one corner and stepped into the classroom. 

"Samchon!!" he heard his cute little Younha called him excitedly and waved at him. 

"Younha-ya!!!" Kyuhyun smile fondly at her and scooped her up after she ran to him, dropping the broom along the way. "Were you helping to sweep the floor?" he asked in a teasing voice, and kissed her cheeck. 

"Yes yes it is so fun!! Come samchon, help Miss Kim" Younha gestured to be put down and pulled him indoors. 

"Younha... is your halmeoni here?" a voice came from a small room. 

"Miss Kim, look who's here!!" Younha pulled Kyuhyun nearer to the small room. 

But at the same time Ryeowook appeared with a pile of toys and bumped into them, making her pile dropped onto the floor. 

"Ohhh I'm sorry!!" she aplogised and squatted down to pick up the toys, which at the same time, Kyuhyun squatted down too, to pick up the toys, causing their heads to knock against each other. "Ouch" Ryeowook rubbed her head, trying to regain her composure. 

"I'm so sorry, errr.. Miss Kim, righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter