. Intro

I Will Always Choose You

Xiaoting has just about had it with the boy following around. She is this close to slap him the next she sees him. She told her lover how this junior keeps trying to make a move on her. 
"I hate this unnie. Should I just kiss you in the middle of an interview? That way it'll be crytal clear that I'm taken"

The both of them were in Yujin's office. Yujin sitting on the edge of her desk and Xiaoting leaning her head on Yujin's shoulders. 
“Ting, whatever you choose to do you have my support. If you decide to tell the world now, I will be right behind you. I love you and I want to keep loving you.”

Xiaoting touched with her lovers words can’t help but get a little teared up. “This sounds like a proposal” she joked. She turned to face Yujin fully.  

“If you want it that way, I can call Yeseo right now to book us a wedding and order wedding rings to be made. I’m not giving a store bought one. You’re worth so much more than that to me. I want to give you a ring that exists only for you”.  That’s it. Yujin is the one. Xiaoting is certain now. She didn’t know she could fall deeper in love with Yujin. But she has been proven wrong time and time again. She must have saved the world in her past life to have someone like Yujin by her side. 

“I’ll hold you on to that promise” she grabbed Yujin’s suit lapel, pulling her close and kissed her. Every ounce of love she felt from Yujin’s confession, she poured into that kiss, wanting the person who has her heart to know that she loves her back as just as much if not more. 

The kiss started loving and sweet but as each minute go by, the intensity picks up. Hands previously holding onto each other started roaming. Somewhere between the kisses Xiaoting pushed back Yujin’s suit off her shoulders. Yujin has one hand gripping her lover’s nape and the other fondling her . Not wanting to be out done, Xiaoting starts pulling on an annoyance in the form of a tie, wanting the damn thing off already. 

The office door swung open and a voice calls out. “Yujin unnie, can you sign this pa- Youngeun unnnie, wha-“. Yeseo and Youngeun walked on the steamy make out session. It only took Youngeun a split second to understand the situation with her boss’s lips smudged with lipstick, tie crooked and the top few of her shirt ed. She immediately covered Yeseo’s eyes, thankful she was looking at the documents in her hand instead for the scene in front of her. She turned them both around and mouthed “Shame on you” to the both of them before leaving. 

“The unnies are busy right now, Yeseo. Lets just grab lunch” she tried to persuade the younger. 

“But, I thought she was in her office with Xiaoting unnie?” Yeseo asked innocently, bless her heart. 

“Yeah, they are very busy right now. Now let’s go have lunch ON YUJIN UNNIE’S CARD” deliberately yelling out the last part for the habitants of the office to hear. The pair then walked away from the office.

Yujin will let her have that today, just for today. The two lovers looked at each other and laughed. 

“That could’ve been very embarrassing”. Xiaoting said, burrying her face into Yujin’s shoulder, giggling and put her arms around Yujin's  waist, hugging her tightly.

“Can’t help myself if my girlfriend is this pretty”. Yujin shrugged, hugging her back. 

Xiaoting stepped back and looked at her lover. “I’ll lock the door next time I come in”. She suggested trying to tidy Yujin clothes. She kissed her one more time before grabbing some tissue to make Yujin more presentable without all the red lipstick all over her. She couldn't help but notice that her girlfriend has been staring at her. Her gaze was a little too intense for Xiaoting.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” she giggled.

“Because I’m happy having Ms. Shen fussing over me”.

“Unbelievable, which one of us is really the older one here?”

Yujin flashed her a smirk. “I wasn't the one so eager to get someone's top off. You only kept the tie on because you couldn’t take it off fast enough”

Xiaoting blushed at the comment. She fumbled with the tie in her hands. “Well, I wasn’t the one busy fondling anything their hands can reach”. 

“At least I kept you presentable”. Yujin reached out and swiped her thumb on Xiaoting’s lips to wipe some smudged lipstick. 

“I shouldn’t have given you my number that night”. Xiaoting finished tying Yujin's tie and patted her chest in exasperation. Turning her away in shyness.

“I love you too, darling” 

They finally finished fixing up each other’s clothes and went out to get lunch together. Since that day, Youngeun made Yeseo remember to always knock on Yujin’s door before entering especially if Xiaoting was there.