Unemployment Party

My Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1

 

{A bottle of unemployment with a swig of a stranger.}
_________________


"One more bottle please!" Chen loudly shouted signalling the waiter to serve them more booze.

Eight boys were sitting at a small tent restaurant. It was the month of November so it was quite chilly out there, thus very less number of people were out roaming in the market. It was near about 11:40 pm right now and they had been sitting here for the past two hours.

Watching his boss sit in the corner and sulk, Chanyeol can't do anything but feel sad and a bit angry. Their boss, or better known as the leader of the marketing department, Junmyeon was devastated. He kept drinking and ranting about how it was his fault that their CEO decided to end this excuse of a company and kick all the employees out.

"Hyung, forget what happened, now we can't do anything to change this. Can we? Just celebrate with us and try to forget about it." Kyungsoo patted Junmyeon's back and handed him a big piece of meat. Junmyeon looked at it, sighed and slumped back.

"Junmyeon, they are right. It's the first time in our lifetime that we eight are unemployed and that also, at the same time. So, we should just mark this day in the list of weird uneventful days and move on." Minseok cheekily smiled and took a swig of his soju.

Yixing was sleeping with his head on the table. Kai was hunched over his plate of sweet and sour chicken and was eating with full concentration, trying to block out any outer sound. Sehun was much more focused on drinking along with Minseok. Chen and Kyungsoo kept tasting every single dish on the menu. Meanwhile, Chanyeol kept looking at others worridly, mostly at his leader.

"But...but how can I just forget and move on. We put our everything into this business. Only if I didn't get late for the meeting I could have just spoken to the investor myself. But, no! Today had to be the day for my car to break down. It's my fault that Interstellar is shutting down." Junmyeon was on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter