Rumours

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwansung POV 

Breaking News! ITZY Ryujin rumoured to be dating with her fellow member's Lia. They were caught going into a hotel together. DISPATCH caught them both late last night with only just the two. 

Yeap, I woke up with such a news. Well I love ITZY, I am a Midzy myself and besides that I am working as the intern camera man for their youtube shows and some of their cooking shows. I always being close to the girls and this news is less than a shocking to me. Amidst all of the hate towards Lia, Ryujin stayed by her side, at first I thought shes just being nice to her unnie but yeap...one thing turns to another until the day I caught them making out in the practice room, while I was looking for a room to start editing and thats how I caught them...

flashback 

I grab my Macbook and head to the practice room level, I would normally edit at the staircase but Hyung says dont and PDnim says dont as well so he give me passes to the practice room. I head to where I usually hang out and I opened the door. I went inside, sit down on one of the sofa and as I was about to open my laptop...

smooch...smooch 

I heard noises coming from the control room. The curiousity gets the better of me and I went closer to check. Panting and smooch noises could be heard from this side. Bustling and rustling could be heard too. Eavesdropping is bad but...im curious as heck. Without realising I just turn the knob and opened the door. I fell on the floor as I dust off my leg and I looked up...

" Yah! oppa! " two girls screamed. 

One walked to me and smack my head. 

" Ow! Im so sorry! " I looked up to Ryujin covering herself and peaking from behind her Lia. 

" ! Im so sorry! " I run out from the room immediately as I grab my laptop and run out. 

What the heck did I just witness...so my hypothesis was right all these time. Those two are way more than just friends and members. Well I thought that Ryujin and Yeji or something, those two are so close...I shake off those thoughts as I dont want to remember anything about it. I shove it off aside and went to another room. 

I sat by the sofa and just keep going with work, suddenly the door opened and comes in...

" Oppa! " someone shouted. 

I looked up and I saw...

" Yuna ssi " she close the door behind her and comes closer to me. 

" What are you doing? " 

" Oh just some editing for your cooking show. I think they want to do a compilation of dishes?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter