Chapter 1

Eleanor And Park

PARK

He recieved a postcard from Eleanor. He was overwhelmed to see Eleanor's handwriting. She'd written three words; all for him.

He read out those words out loud "i miss you"

"I miss you too, no, even I miss you  more Eleanor"

He missed her too. He missed her freckles, her voices, her company, her love. He crept over his bed and held that postcard close to his chest. It was like holding Eleanor. It felt like hugging her. It was such a relief. In those months, away from Eleanor today he felt like she was beside him; sitting and looking at him. Thinking about Eleanor made him cry. He started sobbing. His dad came in and saw him crying. He walked towards him and sat beside him on his bed. He reached out towards him and held his hand. 

"Why are you crying? What's in the postcard?Did she break up with you, Park?"

Park looked up at his dad still sobbing. He wiped his tears with his shoulder. He said to his dad stammering.

"Eleanor said she misses me"

"Oh my god! That's... that's nice. I mean yeah! She misses you"

"Dad, I wanna go meet her and hug her so tight and never let her go"

"Yeah you do! Why don't you go and see her?Now?"

"Now? No.. Maybe I'll write her back? She'll reply?"

"I think so she will"

Park rushed towards his desk. He sat on it taking out a paper to write a letter back to Eleanor, to tell her how much he misses her, how badly he wants to see her, look at her and hug her.

He held out the paper in front of him and started writing.

Eleanor,

I was so glad to see your postcard. It was like seeing rainbow after rain. It was like a cool breeze in summer. It was the best postcard I've ever recieved. Eleanor, I miss you too. When you didn't write back I thought you broke up with me. But I am so happy that I was wrong. I know Eleanor, we love each other. I am madly in love with you. With you not here, I just thought about and us every minute. After reading your postcard I just want to come to you. I wanna talk to you about every second of our lives we weren't together, look at you until it's dawn. I want to be with you even just for a while. I want to tell you how much I love you. If meeting isn't possible, we can still write to each other. I think that'll be good too. Anything will be. Just don't leave me. Please, just be with me. I am all yours and I want to be this way forever. I am so overwhelmed that I can't even write it to you. But I know, your heart knows what I feel and I believe you feel that way too.

P.S. you can call me anytime, You know?

Just Yours

Park

Park was all in tears while writing the letter. He couldn't believe it was all true. Indeed it was. He went down to mail it to Eleanor.