State Fair Fun Pt. 1

Pumpkins, Leaves, and the Ber Months Please

*Character Text Colors*

  1. Jin
  2. Jimin
  3. Namjoon
  4. Yoongi
  5. Hoseok
  6. Taehyung
  7. JungKook
  8. Chanhee

 

One after the other, the housemates, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon, file out of Jin's car. The group of friends had decided to get together with several other friends and spend the whole day at the State Fair. Since it was still early they were able to find a good parking spot relatively close to the entrance of the Fair Grounds, but the parking lot was rapidly becoming crowded as it was a Saturday and that tends to be one of the busier days at the Fair. They had decided to all meet just inside the gates entrance so they could come up with a game plan for the day. 

Their mutual friends Hoseok and Taehyung were already waiting to greet them when they arrived at the entrance gate. Taehyung flashed a boxy smile as Hoseok waved dramatically like they weren't only a few feet away from them. Namjoon waves back just as enthusiastically as Yoongi quickly walks past him like he doesn't know him at all.

"Kookie should be here soon. His friend Chanhee was dealing with some family issues this morning which had him running a bit late, but he said they are on their way. You guys should go get your wristbands, we already got ours". Hoseok flashes his wrist for all to see. The rest of the group collective nod their heads and promplty go join the rapidly growing line at the ticket booth.

Jimin finds it hard to stay focused as he takes in all the sights and sounds while the line he is standing in seems to be moving at a turtles pace. The clacking and whooshing sounds of the different rollercoasters paired with the smell of buttery popcorn seems to put him in an almost trance like state. He startles a little as suddenly a lady beckons him toward the ticket booth window. He sheepishly smiles as he quickly moves forward to purchase his multiride, all-day wristband pass.