Intro

My General In Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As they finished off their final promotions for their debut, Le Sserafim’s leader, chose to practice a bit more instead of taking the day off like her other members. Chaewon wanted to become the best leader she could be, and that meant no time to play until she perfected her moves. She wants her group to be successful, she wants them to have the same level of success as IZ*ONE did, maybe even more. 

“AH! Why can’t I get this move right?!” She sighed, and ran her hand through her damp hair. Chaewon had been practicing since morning and only took breaks to eat and drink. 

She got down on her knees again and prepared to move but as her hips twisted around, she lost her balance for the first time today and felt herself falling back in slow motion. Chaewon saw the lights flicker above her, her vision spun. She doesn’t even know when her head hit the floor but a splash of colors exploded in her sight. 

“Who polished the floors so clean last night?” She whined. She took a deep breath and prepared to go again. 

However, when she opened her eyes again, she found herself surrounded by tall grass and even further away, tall trees. Chaewon froze. 

“Did I die? Is this heaven?” She asked herself. She rubbed her eyes violently and then took a moment to take in the change in scenery. “It’s too realistic.” 

And then she saw what she was wearing. A historical hanbok, and judging by the vibrant colors and meticulous patterns, it was expensive. Her hair was long too, naturally black, unlike the cool dye her stylists have been using. 

“This is just like that drama!” Chaewon stood up with a bit of struggle as the clothing was far more restricting than her practice outfit. She couldn’t see anything but grass for miles. How did she even get there?

“Kim Chaewon! Yah! How many times do I have to say slow down before you learn your lesson huh?!” A loud, deep voice shocked her, it was behind her. 

She pivoted and was surprised to see her lookalike from the industry talk to her in such a casual way, dressed like a Prince. 

“Look at your head! You’re bleeding! You’re so clumsy, this is why I told you to wait for us.” The guy who looked like Felix, or is Felix? Scolded her and took out his handkerchief from inside his robes, dabbing gently at her head wound she didn’t even know she had. 

“Uhh… I mean..” She was speechless. Was this some kind of prank? If so, they really went beyond budget. 

“Prince YongBok! Is she here?!” Another voice called out. Chaewon looked over Felix’s, no, Yongbok’s shoulder, and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter