Chapter Seven

Beauty of My World

Seokjin's eyes flutter open and he's greeted by the darkness. Recalling the events that occurred shortly before he fell to slumber, he shoots up. Though dark, he can make out the outline of Taehyung sleeping on the mat next to him. Heat rushes to Seokjin's face as he tries to convince himself he dreamt the whole day. It doesn't work, causing him to just want to dig a hole and hide from Taehyung forever.

'He doesn't know, does he?' Seokjin wonders as he stares at Taehyung's sleeping form. 'Surely, by now, he would've figured out that I'm...in heat.'

Thankfully, it seems that Seokjin is not in a wave of heat right now so he'll be able to think rationally. He's starting to regret letting Taehyung into the shed. What was he thinking? He should've done a better job at constraining his omega. He needs to find a way to isolate himself until his heat is over. But how will he? Taehyung is oddly persistent in not leaving him in solitude. 

Perhaps, Seokjin can try to bring the alpha back to the big house while he's asleep. That could work. Taehyung won't be conscious either so he can't question him at all. Great. 

Seokjin gets up, going over to the light switch. He flips it on. Immediately, his eyes land on the dozens of medicine bottles sprawled all over the floor, the empty water bottle, and the dejected bowl of ramen. This only confirms that his faded memory of earlier is a memory and not a dream. 

He feels shame nibble at him, but he tries not to think of it. Unable to handle the mess before his eyes, Seokjin can't help it as his hands start to move on their own accord as he tidies up the room. Once done, he walks back over to Taehyung, wondering how he should transport him. It shouldn't be that difficult. They're about the same size. In fact, he may even have a slightly bigger frame. 

He lowers until his knees hit the mat. Taking tiny scoots toward Taehyung, he contemplates how he should carry him out. Apprehensively, his hand reaches out to the sleeping beauty. He holds his breath as he hooks an arm under Taehyung's knees and squeezes an arm under his back. He lets out a small breath. Now, all he has to do is lift him and carry him far, far away. 

Seokjin attempts to lift him only to fail miserably. 'When did I become so weak?' he pouts. He tries again, but Taehyung lies stubbornly on the mat. 'Maybe it's better if I carry him on my back. How should I do that...' Seokjin's thoughts are interrupted as he feels a throbbing pain in his forehead. He squeezes his eyes shut, urging the pain to go away to no avail. 

He falls back into a sitting position, pressing a hand to his temple. The pain only intensifies and he feels sweat start to form. Cursing, he looks back at the medicine that he just neatly arraigned. He crawls over to them, rummaging through them and trying to find one that will ease his migraine. His hand is trembling so much that when he does find one, he can't even twist the cap off. 

Frustration sits on his shoulders as he tries to find another bottle that will be easier to open. All the while, his temperature spikes, and his clothes become annoying as they trap the heat. He pulls on the collar of his shirt, feeling suffocated when he hears movement. 

His ears perk and his head whips towards Taehyung who stirs in his sleep. Seokjin can't look away. 'He's so handsome and beautiful,' he finds himself thinking as he crawls back to Taehyung. Moving on its own accord, his hand caresses Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung leans into his touch and this simple, unconscious act makes Seokjin blush. It would be so nice if Taehyung reciprocates just a bit of his feelings. How dreamlike it'd be.

Taehyung's eyes flutter open, causing Seokjin to retract his hand and his dream. "Y-you're awake," Seokjin states as if it wasn't obvious. He clears his throat. He'll just tell Taehyung straight up to leave. "You should-"

Taehyung sniffs the air, "What's that smell?" 

Seokjin looks around, smelling nothing out of the ordinary. "What smell?" Taehyung's face softens, but he doesn't look tired. He looks...comfortable? 

He sits up as if trying to follow the smell. "The scent is sweet," Taehyung breathes in lightly. "Don't you smell it?"

Seokjin blinks, smelling no such scent. He turns his head, looking around in an attempt to find the source of this scent that is blind to him. His eyes land on the mirror just as Taehyung leans closer to him. "You.." 

Seokjin whips his head back, meeting Taehyung's face which slowly contorts into confusion and then realization. "Are you..." Taehyung pauses, his face is blank and that worries Seokjin even more. "Are you in heat?" he finishes quietly.

Seokjin's eyes widen and he immediately stands up, running to the door. "Seokjin!" he hears Taehyung call after him as he runs out. 

Seokjin feels tears in his eyes as he feels pain accompany every part of him. His mind is screaming at him to turn around and run into the arms of Taehyung. Yet, this thought only makes him hate the idea more because he knows that it's only the omega in him.

He doesn't want it to happen again. He doesn't want to be associated with an alpha again, no matter who it is. Taehyung is an alpha. 

He attempts to take another step but fails. His knees wobble and he struggles to stay on his feet as pain twists in his abdomen. "Seokjin!" Behind him is Taehyung, whose face is lined with concern. His eyes are wide but lost as they are of no use to him. "Seokjin!" he calls again desperately.

Seokjin's breathing is loud in his ears as he looks at Taehyung and then away. He turns his back to the alpha, ready to start running again. Yet, his first step is uncoordinated. Combined with the pain in his abdomen and headache, he tumbles to the ground. 

This gives away his spot because Taehyung darts over to him, tripping, but not falling. "Seokjin..." Taehyung's arms are open, searching for him. Seokjin can't respond. He can only lift his hand, meeting Taehyung's. 

Relief fills Taehyung's eyes and in a swift move, he hooks his arms under Seokjin's back and knees, lifting him. Seokjin's pain ease and he leans into Taehyung's hold. 

~~~~

Seokjin hasn't spoken a word since they came back to the tiny house. The pain is less evident in his head, but still prominent in his abdomen. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung breaks the silence. They're sitting on the mat, side by side, with Taehyung blocking his exit to the door. 

"It's none of your business," Seokjin whispers, eyeing the door. 

"None of my business?" Taehyung repeats. He scoffs under his breath. "You're my caretaker. Of course, it's my business. What if something happened to you?"

Seokjin's eyes fall to the ground, agreeing with Taehyung. If something happened to him, then he wouldn't be able to help Taehyung. 

Softer, Taehyung adds, "Besides...isn't it bad for you to...not acknowledge your heat?" 

"So what if it is?" Seokjin retorts like a moody teenager when really, he just wants to get away and hide his vulnerability from Taehyung. Following that thought, he gets up, but before he can take a step, Taehyung takes hold of his wrist, pulling him back down. 

"Would you please stop running from me?" he asks, lowly. He turns to face Seokjin, "Please?" 

Seokjin stares, feeling mixed feelings at his request. Taehyung parts his lips and then closes them. With nothing, but the silence between them, Seokjin can hear it as Taehyung gulps. Then, he parts his lips again, "I can..." He wets his lips, in a nervous gesture. "I can help you."

Seokjin's eyes enlarge and heat rushes up to his face. "Y-you don't need t-to," he says in a stuttering mess.

Taehyung shakes his head. "It's..fine, really. I just don't want you to...be in a lot of pain. After all, you already helped me out so much. I feel like I need to reciprocate in some...way." Pink finds itself on both of their faces at Taehyung's offer. 

'It would be wrong. He's the patient. I'm the caretaker. Not the other way around,' Seokjin thinks to himself. Yet, a part of him wonders what it would be like to be in the embrace of Taehyung. 

The sinful part of him speaks, "We'll just return to how we were after, okay?" 

"Okay," Taehyung confirms. 

~~~~

The lights are off. It's still the middle of the night. Seokjin's heart is beating so hard that he's afraid it might jump out at any time. He and Taehyung are both on the tiny mattress. Yet, they're as far away from each other as possible.

"May I.." Taehyung shifts in the darkness. "come closer to you?" 

Seokjin can only respond with an "Mmh." 

He turns away as Taehyung scoots closer until their knees touch. Taehyung's voice drops down to a whisper at their proximity, "Can I caress you?"

Never had Seokjin felt the butterflies in his stomach before, until this moment. Their wings are fluttering as he whispers a reply, "Yeah."

Taehyung sets an arm around his shoulder. "Tell me to stop if I do something wrong," he says as he leans closer. 

"Okay," Seokjin says, softly. 

"One more thing," Taehyung whispers, lips almost brushing his ear. 

"What is it?" Seokjin breathes out, still turned away.

"Would you face me?" Taehyung requests with his mellow voice. 

Seokjin feels slight embarrassment but does as he asks. He's wide-eyed as he struggles to make out Taehyung's features in the dark. He hasn't even found him yet when Taehyung's nose brushes his. Seokjin brings a hand in between them, unsure if they should continue. 

Yet, before any words could be uttered, Taehyung's hand that was on his shoulder transferred to hold the back of his neck. He closes the distance between them, making Seokjin's heart skip a beat. 

Their lips meet perfectly and both close their eyes in bliss. Seokjin's every thought that doesn't concern Taehyung disappears. The butterflies in him take off, flying everywhere in excitement. 

Taehyung's lips are soft and gentle. Even as he tilts his head for a deeper kiss, his touch is gentle. His warmth slowly becomes one with Seokjin's. 

Seokjin's hand falls on his shoulder, finding its place. Taehyung's other arm wraps around his waist, pulling him closer. 

Their lips brush against each other slowly with delicacy, each hoping that the other won't pull away. Their lips stay pressed together, as Taehyung lowers Seokjin down. 

Seokjin's head lands on the pillow and his eyes flutter open as Taehyung breaks the kiss. He straddles Seokjin's waist, causing the blush on Seokjin to become permanent. Moonlight cast over Taehyung's face, making him even more breathtaking. 

His cheeks are flushed just like Seokjin's. His lips are slightly parted, but he closes them as he leans in again. He leaves a small distance between them as his hand hover over Seokjin's face. Gently, his fingertips trace Seokjin's features just like he did that one night. 

Brushing away his bangs, Taehyung leans down and presses a chaste kiss to his forehead. Then, he lowers himself down until he's at eye level with him. Seokjin looks into his beautiful eyes, knowing that everything may change after this night. Is he willing to risk that?

Seokjin lets his eyes close as Taehyung connects their lips again. Yes, he's going to risk it. He's going to risk it and obey his omega, but only for tonight. 

He brings a hand up to caress Taehyung's cheek. His other hand goes to hold the back of Taehyung's head, enjoying it as he feels Taehyung's silky hair slip through his fingers.

One of Taehyung's hands slips under his head, while the other trails back down to rest on his waist. Their kiss deepens, lips parting as their tongues find each other. 

Despite their eagerness, they take their time exploring each other's hot caverns. Taehyung's taste is nothing like Seokjin imagined, but everything he likes.

They part after what feels like an eternity and right away, Seokjin yearns to kiss him again. They're both breathing hard, catching their breaths. Once their breathing is regulated, Seokjin brings Taehyung's head down, cupping his cheeks. The moonlight spills over Taehyung's face once more and Seokjin concludes that the moonlight was meant to kiss Taehyung. He presses a sweet kiss to Taehyung's bread cheek, realizing that he's longed to do so since he caught feelings for him.

Taehyung in a breath as he grabs one of Seokjin's wrists. He brings it up to his nose, sniffing it. "Your scent is extremely calming," Taehyung lets out a breath. "Yet, so enticing and intoxicating." 

Seokjin's eyes flit away abashedly. He's afraid that he may say more than he should, but his omega is too pleased with the compliment. "What do I smell like?" he asks, eyes flickering back to Taehyung. 

Taehyung brings Seokjin's wrist back up to his nose, taking a light whiff. "Like clouds, if they have a smell and cherry blossoms during the spring with a tinge of fresh strawberries."

Seokjin stares at Taehyung. No one ever described his scent like so. The most he ever got was that he smelled sweet. 

Seokjin brings Taehyung's head down, kissing him again and buzzing with delight.


———————————————————


Taehyung can't conclude why he suggested helping Seokjin. A part of him does want to help Seokjin in return for all he's done. Every other part of him is unclear.

One thing is clear, Seokjin's scent envelops him like a loving embrace. Taehyung doesn't want to pull away. He wants to stay and enjoy the warmth forever.

The nerves that were eating at him earlier have disappeared and in their place are tingles. Tingles whenever he touches Seokjin and tingles whenever Seokjin touches him.

When his fingertips reach the edge of Seokjin's shirt, he lets them linger first, in case Seokjin wants to stop him. However, he doesn't stop him so Taehyung continues. 

He stops tasting Seokjin's full, plump lips as he lifts Seokjin's shirt. He pulls the shirt off of him, throwing it to the side. 

Taehyung stills, wondering how Seokjin looks. He blinks, but his vision doesn't magically come back. He's only left with his imagination. Hesitantly, Taehyung's hand makes contact with Seokjin's shoulder.

There's a weird feeling in his chest and he realizes he's holding his breath as his hand glide over Seokjin's broad shoulder, trying to paint the image of Seokjin.

His hand drifts down to Seokjin's collarbone, tracing it tenderly. He's not sure if he's under the influence of the heat, but he's starting to think that Seokjin may be the most beautiful person he's ever met.

His hand trails over every inch of Seokjin, wanting to complete the image in his head. Slowly, his hand trails down the side of Seokjin. Subconsciously, his head draws closer to Seokjin's neck. As his hand lands on the waistband of Seokjin's pants, he buries his face in Seokjin's neck, letting his fragrance overwhelm him. 

He's never been this way with anyone before. He's never been intimate with anyone and he never planned to. Yet, here he is and he doesn't even know the face of the person he's with. He wonders if Seokjin can tell. 

Little by little, he tugs Seokjin's pants down. He hears Seokjin's breath hitch as the pants come free. He pulls away from Seokjin, even so, he still kneels over him. "Taehyung..." Seokjin calls out in a tiny voice. He grasps Taehyung's shirt as if scared of him leaving.

Taehyung pulls his shirt over him, tossing it to the side just as he did with Seokjin's clothes. Quickly, he lowers himself back down. "Yeah," he replies, voice deeper than he thought. 

Seokjin's arms wrap around his back, hands trailing up his shoulder blades. "Please don't leave," he says timidly. 

Taehyung's nose brushes against Seokjin's. He can feel Seokjin's breath on his lips. "I won't," he says. "I won't leave you, Seokjin." With that, he claims Seokjin's lips.


———————————————————


The morning sun has announced its presence hours ago, but Seokjin has not gotten up. So, has Taehyung, who lies next to him, sleeping peacefully. His arm encircles Seokjin's waist and his chin rests on Seokjin's shoulder. 

It still hasn't fully set into Seokjin what they did last night. His heat is over. The pain in both his head and abdomen is gone. In fact, he never felt better. He almost wishes that he woke up like this every morning, but he gets the better of himself.

He inhales softly, not wanting to wake Taehyung. He pushes at Taehyung's arm, but it doesn't move, stubbornly keeping its place around his waist. 

Seokjin turns his head, nose brushing against Taehyung's cheek. He ignores the flush he feels on his cheeks. "Taehyung," he whispers. Taehyung's handsome, chiseled face stays slack. Seokjin almost forgets his objective as he stares.

He turns around so that his back is no longer to Taehyung's chest. Placing a hand on Taehyung's bare chest, he tries again, shaking him gently, "Taehyung." 

Taehyung stirs, blinking heavily as he does so. "Yeah, Jin," he murmurs deeply. 

Seokjin blushes at the usage of 'Jin' which was also used last night. "Um-it's morning," Seokjin tells him, flustered.

"Uh-huh," Taehyung mumbles, pressing his forehead to Seokjin's, eyes still closed.

Seokjin wants to stay like this. He wants to stay in Taehyung's hold, skin to skin, feeling his warmth, but he knows better. Besides, he made a promise to forget last night. 

"I have to go make breakfast," Seokjin tells Taehyung.

Taehyung opens his eyes and tranquility covers his face. "Okay," he says with a small upturn of his lips. Then, he leans in to give Seokjin a kiss. 

Before the kiss can land, Seokjin reminds him frantically, "It's morning." 

"And?" Taehyung questions, innocence lining his face. 

'Did he forget?' Seokjin wonders in his head. "My heat is over. We have to forget last night," he explains, despite the gloomy cloud it brings.

"...Yeah," Taehyung says, voice sounding far away. He retracts his arm from Seokjin's waist. 

Seokjin sits up, while Taehyung turns around. "I'll come to get you when breakfast's ready," Seokjin says, wanting to break the tension in the air. 

"Don't worry. I'll be up by then," Taehyung tells him. 

Seokjin feels like he should say something else, but he struggles to come up with something not relating to last night. So, he just gets up. He picks up his and Taehyung's discarded clothes, tossing them into the laundry basket, and lets yesterday be washed away.


———————————————————


The door shuts and Taehyung turns onto his back, sighing. He almost forgot to forget. 

He runs a hand through his hair, pushing it back, and trying to forget like promised. However, he...can't. 

Taehyung brings his fingers up to his lips, recalling the feel of Seokjin's lips on his. He's never kissed anyone before so he can't compare it, but if kissing always makes you feel relaxed yet so giddy and euphoric, he can understand why people do it all the time. 

It's funny how the thought of exchanging saliva with someone used to disgust him, yet all he can think of now is kissing. Specifically, kissing Seokjin.

Taehyung shakes his head. He has to forget, that's what Seokjin wanted. However, as he gets up and gets dressed, all he can think about is last night.

The softness of Seokjin's skin lingers on his fingertips. His cheeks redden as he remembers how Seokjin would cradle his head as their lips brush against each other, how Seokjin interlaced their hands, how Seokjin would run his hand through his hair-

Taehyung smacks himself in the face, bringing him back to reality. 


———————————————————


"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks, appearing behind Seokjin. 

Seokjin, who was squatting, stands up. "Jungkook came by earlier and brought us a bonsai tree," he explains, exuberantly. He's never cared for one before, but the thought of it seems fun. The bonsai tree, in particular, that was gifted to them is a Chinese Elm and though small with barely any leaves, it's still cute. Already, he wonders what it'll look like in the future. 

"I'm transferring it into another pot. Would you like to help me?" Seokjin asks.

"Sure," Taehyung answers and situates himself next to Seokjin. 

"Scoop the soil from that bag and put it in the pot," Seokjin directs him, giving him the pot and pulling the bag of soil towards him. Taehyung listens to him, getting to work right away.

After a while of working, Taehyung finishes his task. "Okay, I finished," he tells Seokjin. Seokjin turns around to check his work. 

As instructed, Taehyung filled the pot up with fresh soil, without filling it to the brim. "Good job," Seokjin compliments Taehyung, raising his eyes to meet him. 

A giggle emerges from Seokjin's lips as he discovers the dirt stains on Taehyung's face. "What is it?" Taehyung questions, wide-eyed. 

"It's just that you have some dirt stains on your face," Seokjin lets him know. 

"Oh," Taehyung looks away, rubbing at his cheek which only causes it to become dirtier. 

With a fond smile, Seokjin edges his sleeve up, bringing it to wipe Taehyung's face. To get a better angle, he tilts Taehyung's face up with his clean hand. The angle also proves to work with the sun for Taehyung's skin glows, seeming sun-kissed. 

With a moderate touch, Seokjin cleans Taehyung's face, doing his best to not let his fingers linger on his velvety skin. Recalling the smooth, satiny feel of Taehyung's face(except for the tiny patches of peach fuzz), from last night. 

Shameful, Seokjin pulls his hand away. He turns his attention back to the bonsai tree. He can't keep thinking about last night. It's to be forgotten. It should've never happened, he messed up. 

"Seokjin," Taehyung starts.

"Yes," Seokjin answers, turning his head. Before he can comprehend it, Taehyung swipes his thumb along his cheek. In a haze, Seokjin touches his cheek while watching Taehyung's eyes crinkle, smiling with both sets of teeth showing, then giggling. 

Seokjin's hand retracts with dirt-stained on his fingertips. He's speechless as Taehyung's bright image burns into his memory and his giggle sinks deep into his heart.

~~~~

"What about this? Can you smell it?" Seokjin asks again. 

Taehyung inhales deeply, but he can't smell anything. To Seokjin's question, he shakes his head dolefully. He doesn't understand. He was able to smell Seokjin last night. Yet, now he can't smell anything.

"Well, don't worry about it," Seokjin reassures him. "We can go see the doctor-"

"We don't need to," Taehyung declines. He's made no progress in recovering. They don't need to waste a trip to find that out.

The mood is blue and Taehyung knows he caused it so to change it, he apologizes, "Sorry." The word tastes funny for he hasn't used it in forever, especially not with Seokjin. "I didn't mean to interrupt you." 

Apologizing to Seokjin feels odd, but right. He suddenly feels like a jerk for not apologizing to Seokjin all those times when he should've. Man, he treated Seokjin quite badly when they first met.

"It's okay," Seokjin forgives him. 

Taehyung still feels bad. "Would you like to go on a walk with me?" he invites before he can think.

"A walk?" Seokjin sounds as surprised as he is that he asked such a question. 

"Yes," Taehyung clarifies his irrational idea. "A walk around the plantation."

~~~~

"Is it a nice day?" Taehyung asks as they walk.

"Yeah," Seokjin answers. "The sky is blue with a few clouds. The sun is out, but not burning. The breeze is slight, but not freezing." 

"It is a nice day, then," Taehyung concludes, closing his eyes and creating the visual of what Seokjin just explained to him. 

"But you don't have to see it to know that it's a nice day," Seokjin says, stopping his imagination. 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung questions, turning towards his voice.

"I mean you can tell it's a nice day by the way the warmth hugs you, the way the birds are singing in your ears, the way everything is at peace," Seokjin tells him.

Taehyung takes in his words, realizing that they are true. Though he can't see and smell, he can still feel and hear. "You're quite confident that I can still function without my sight, huh?" he asks, doubting himself. 

"I am," Seokjin stands by his words. "Let's play a game to prove it." 

~~~~

"If you find me in less than five minutes, then you win," Seokjin tells Taehyung.

"And what do I win?" Taehyung inquires.

"Anything of your wishing," Seokjin answers, happy with his obligation. 

"Deal," Taehyung accepts. Though he doesn't think he can do it, he still wants to see if he can find Seokjin. 

After giving Seokjin a head start and then spinning around five times, Taehyung begins his search. Though, Seokjin had suggested that Taehyung can call him three times and he'll respond-Taehyung declined, wanting to find Seokjin solely by himself.

As he walks, he taps the ground around him with his white cane, listening closely to every sound. It's slight, but Taehyung thinks he can pick up the quiet breathing of Seokjin. This is the only thing he has to go on as he follows it, hoping he is correct.

After a few minutes, he stops in his steps. It's that scent again. Sweet like the clouds, cherry blossoms during the spring, and strawberries. It's right in front of him, Seokjin is right in front of him.

Why hasn't Seokjin run yet? He isn't forbidden to. With an amused smile, Taehyung says, "You don't have to stay in the same spot." 

Seokjin stays silent, but Taehyung can hear him take a step back and then another one. Before he can get too far from Taehyung, Taehyung drops his white cane, reaching his arms out.

His prediction is right and he wraps his arms around Seokjin's torso, keeping him from running away. "I caught you," he says with a smile in his voice, happy at his success. 

He rests his chin on Seokjin's shoulder. "C-congratulations," Seokjin speaks, voice by his ears. "You win, just like I predicted. Now, let me g-"

"You were right, I did find you," Taehyung leans his head against Seokjin's. "Thanks for believing in me," he pauses, before adding, "Jin."

He knows they're not supposed to talk about last night, but for some reason, he wants to use that nickname again. He's not sure why, but when Seokjin pushes him away, he feels dejected. 

~~~~

It's nighttime and Taehyung should be in dreamland, but his mind is bustling with thoughts. Seokjin is just his caretaker. They may be married on paper, but not in real life. He created this rule himself. Yet, he can't help but wonder what things would be like if he hadn't set such rules. 

Would Seokjin love and care for him as a husband? Would he always be by his side? Would they always take walks together? Would Jin always read to him with his lovely voice? Would Jin always rest his head on his shoulder? Taehyung's face warms up at the thought. 

'Nonsense,' he tells himself, breaking the image. 'How could he ever love someone like me? A cripple, a disabled alpha, an orphan.' Taehyung chuckles wryly. 'Yeah, things are better the way they are now. When I can see again, Seokjin will leave and everything will be okay.' 

He turns on his side, turning his back to Seokjin who's sound asleep. 'I've been a lone wolf my whole life and it's going to stay that way. I don't need a partner,' he tells himself as sleep overcomes him. 

Nonetheless, he dreams of himself and Seokjin. Seokjin's face is not clear, but his smile and laugh are recognizable. His touch is recognizable as he takes Taehyung by the hand. They're in the middle of nowhere, but Seokjin keeps urging him to follow him. So, he does. Whenever he slows down, Seokjin would look back at him and smile. He can't help but follow the smile, never wanting it to disappear. 

Taehyung jolts awake, heart racing. He sits up, alarming Seokjin next to him. "What's wrong?" Seokjin asks, concerned. 

'You,' Taehyung wants to answer, but he bites his lip to keep that from escaping. 

"Taehyung," Seokjin says his name in his lilting voice, just like the voice in his dream. 

"I just..had a dream," Taehyung replies, still dazed. 

"Was it a nightmare?" Seokjin wonders. 

Taehyung recalls how at ease he felt as the Seokjin in his dream took his hand and smiled at him. "I don't know," he answers Seokjin. "It's confusing." Everything right now is confusing.