it's just a oneshot i'm sorry loves

morning kiss

today starts out like any other day. seungyoon wakes up to the deafening noise of mino’s alarm, somehow maneuvers to turn it off whilst still in mino’s arms. only after another 10 minutes of cuddling does mino comply with seungyoon’s nagging and get up to get ready for his day at work.

_______

“you shouldn’t just have coffee for breakfast, you know.” mino says as he sleepily munches on the last of the cereal in their house. he doesn’t want seungyoon to lose any more weight from overworking, the boy’s already thin enough as he is.

“don’t worry, i’ll grab something to eat later. i only have to go to the studio today anyways. you need to eat though, you have a long day ahead.” seungyoon says as he sips on his second cup of coffee.

_______

“bye, love you!” mino says as he fumbles with the keys to open the door.

“aren’t you missing something though?” seungyoon’s voice rings out from the kitchen.

“nope”

seungyoon appears from the kitchen, raising his brows “are you sure?”

mino contemplates for a few seconds, the gears in his brain slowly turning, then it hits him. ah.

he approaches seungyoon, and just as seungyoon takes mino’s wallet out from his pocket, he feels mino’s lips on his. 

the kiss leaves seungyoon bewildered, red as a tomato, unable to react. 

when seungyoon finally regained his composure, his mouth turns into a smirk as he opens his hand to reveal mino’s wallet “i meant this, but thanks”

now it’s mino’s turn to cosplay as a tomato, muttering a small “oh” before leaving the house, his smile never leaving his face.

it's a good day, seungyoon thinks.