Part 2 : Work on our routines, Unnie

One-Shot : If you really, really love me 3

The band's limo was waiting for them outside the stadium. The beautiful vehicle, immaculately white, would bring them safely back to the apartment that their managers booked. Blackpink's success allowed them to have a decent lifestyle, even while touring. The group's apartment got a large living area, four bedrooms and a bathroom with a jacuzzi. The managers had chosen this location because it had a gym downstairs. The girls could practice for the concert without having to leave the building.

The girls' bodyguard sat in front, along with the driver, to give the four girls a break. Jisoo was already inside the limo and she was waiting for the girls on the white leather seat. The seats faced each other and in the middle was a glass coffee table covered with bottles of water and various sodas/cocktails. Jisoo opened the door, holding a pink colored cocktail.

 

-You took a long time ! Jisoo said, patting the empty spot next to her, her eyes glued to the pretty Lisa.

-Cool. Party ! Lisa whispered, already ready to sit down next to her crush.

-You promised to not leave me. Jennie threatened in a low voice when she clearly saw the little game between Lisa and Jisoo.

-Don't worry, Unnie. I will be in front of you. And it's not a little thing like Rosé who will eat you. Lisa promised.

 

« Selfish girl ! » Jennie thought as she looked Lisa take the seat next to Jisoo. The eldest immediately handed Lisa a glass of liquor. The pretty brunette already seemed to have an idea of ​​how this evening would end.

Jennie sighed mentally and she decided to take a seat next to the beautiful Australian. When Jennie closed the limo door, Rosie offered her a pink cocktail with a metal straw. Of course, Rosie was perfect! She took her role as hubby very seriously. Jennie was convinced that if she had told her that she had injured herself tonight. Rosie would have offered to help her shower and she would have given her a massage. But Jennie refused to take advantage of the Aussie's bottomless kindness. Many ill-intentioned people had already taken advantage of Rosie. Today, Jennie had taken it into her head to protect the young woman.

 

-Oh no. No alcohol for me. We have a pratice tomorrow morning. Jennie explained politely.

-What a killjoy. Jisoo hissed as she took a sip of her cocktail, followed by a giggle from Lisa.

 

Jennie flashed in the direction of Jisoo, she just replied with a wink. No problem for Rosie. The girl grabbed a glass of fruit soda and offered it to Jennie. The brunette accepted it without further reverence. But Jennie's eyes widened in surprise. Her hubby had just taken the cocktail she had previously offered to Jennie and she was sipping it hungrily. Chaeyoung's pale pink lips played with the cocktail straw. How y was she ! Jennie preferred to turn her attention to the opposite side, to the window. City lights reflected in the distance. Just a few minutes later, Jennie could feel the atmosphere in the car had relaxed. Jisoo and Lisa were discussing in low voices about a Netflix show they liked. Rose didn't say a word, her head resting on Jennie's right shoulder. The rapper imagined that her friend had fallen asleep without finishing her drink.

Jennie almost jumped when she felt Rosie's fingers brush the palm of her hand. Her heartbeat increased as Rosie the rapper's slender fingers with her fingernails. « Ok, calm down Jennie! Maybe it's a sleepwalking girl's reflex. » Jennie thought trying to control her breathing. Rosie's thumb flew over Jennie's knuckles in a sensual dance.

 

-Jennie? Rosé whispered in a silent voice.

 

« . She doesn’t sleep. » Jennie thought, shaking inside. Jennie was convinced that only her could hear Rose's almost inaudible clemency. Jennie decided to play the cool attitude card. Like none of this was weird, like nothing touched her. Jennie sat up, muttering a kind of « Hum ? ».

But the armor that Jennie had built for herself crumbled instantly when Rosie's face moved closer to hers. Their lips were separated only by a thin stream of air. Jennie hoped no one would notice the sudden suspicious closeness.

 

-Do you want me to sleep with you tonight? Rosé whispered.

 

The blood in Jennie's veins swirled. The four girls were used to sleeping together some nights. Like a pajama party for 2, 3 or 4 according to everyone's desires. Impossible ! Not tonight ! Jennie felt a delicious pain spread through her pelvis as she imagined Rosie's sleeping, half- body in her bed. Jennie's knees pulled together to contain the images that assaulted her mind. What if Jennie did an inapropriate move ? What if Rosie asked her about their failed routine ? What if… no, Jennie couldn't even imagine it.

But Rose's large, candid eyes were waiting for an answer. Jennie hated being that kind of girl.

 

-I... I need to rest. Jennie replied uncomfortably.

 

Rosie nodded in agreement and stepped back slightly to give the rapper some space. Rosé had an understanding and peaceful face, but Jennie was afraid that she had hurt her. Lisa, who just overheard the two women's conversation, cast eloquent glances in Jennie's direction. Jennie shrugged. She was not ready to confront her own questions.

Luckily for Jennie, the car slows to a complete stop. Jisoo fell asleep. Lisa grabbed Jisoo on her back and she carried her without much difficulty to their bedroom. Lisa closed the door to Jisoo's room. Jennie and Rose asked no questions. They knew Lisa would take care of their Unnie. When Jennie arrived at her door, she heard Rosé's thin voice behind her: « Goodnight Jennie Unnie. » Jennie didn't have time to answer, Rosé disappeared into her room.

 

*

 

The next day, Jennie was the first to enter in the gym. She checked her watch: 8:50 A.M. The other members should be quick. Jennie had taken great care to not eat lunch in the kitchen this morning. She still had trouble understanding what was going on between her and Rose. Jennie started setting up the equipment to make this room more like their pratice room : the stereo, the camera (to film their mistakes), the lights… The door behind her opened and closed instantly. 9 A.M. Just in time ! Great, the girls were on time for once. But when Jennie turned around, she only saw Rose.

God ! How cute she was ! Jennie's shoulders straightened when she saw the young woman in front of her. How did she do that ? Jennie wore a black Nike t-shirt and white joggers while Rosé wore a white Adidas t-shirt and black leggings, emphasizing her generous curves. The Ying and the Yang. Even when they didn’t try, the two girls complemented each other perfectly. Words failed Jennie, luckily Rose was talkative.

 

-Jennie Unnie ! Slept well ?

- I, um. Yes, quite well. What about you, Rosie Posie? Jennie asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

 

Rosie smiled at the mere mention of that nickname. She turned to the gym door, which remained desperately closed. Jennie knew where she was coming with it.

 

-Yes. I think they will be late. Jennie replied. We can postpone the practice until later.

-Yeah. Or we can take the opportunity to work on our routines.

 

Rose's words paralyzed Jennie. . Did she notice ? Jennie cast a worried glance in the direction of the pretty Aussie. But she let nothing show : neither disappointment nor anger. Nothing.

 

-Our routines ? Jennie dared to ask after a few seconds.

-Yes. I noticed last night that you had a hard time with our routine for « Really ». Rosé explained with an indefatigable smile.

 

. She did noticed. Jennie hoped Rosé hadn't noticed anything strange… But Rosé didn't look angry or surprised. She held out a kind hand in Jennie's direction and the brunette felt trapped.

 

-It's not big deal. It even happens to Lisa to miss the choreographies ! Rosie said to reassure her Unnie.

-I missed the start of our routine and afterwards, I didn't know where to start again. Jennie explained, her cheeks slightly flushed with shame.

 

Rosé's glossed lips resurfaced in her mind. Jennie was trying to chase those images away. Rose's hand still held Jennie's.

 

-Look, maybe this is a good thing. Rosé cut. This routine is starting to get old !

 

Jennie shot a worried look in Rose's direction. The band have three more dates before wrapping up their tour. This song would continue to be played during their concert, the routine had to be as perfect as all the other times.

 

-I offer you another sequence. More simple. If you don't like it, we'll find something else. Rosé declared, taking a few steps in the room.

 

Rosie rarely made decisions about their choreography. This task fell either to Lisa or to their choregrapher. But neither was present this morning. Strangely, Jennie loved seeing Rosé take charge. It was a part of her that she didn't know.

Rosé their « Really » song and Jennie prayed to not stumble miserably like last night. As Rosie's verse began, the pretty Aussie pretended to sing into a microphone and held out her other hand in Jennie's direction. She was so adorable ! And this voice, an angel to whom the gods would have offered a microphone.

 

« If you do it once, I'll do it twice, kiss you »

 

Jennie accepted Rosé's hand to be guided. Rosie gave her a spin, nothing complicated for the rapper.

 

« But doesn't mean you can just kiss me anytime you want, no no »

 

Rosie pulled Jennie towards her. The rapper's hair flew out with the force of this closeness. The two girls found themselves against each other, Rose's hand found its way to the Jennie’s neck. While Jennie's hands did slipped to the pretty Australian’s hips. « Don't look at her lips! » A menacing voice thought in Jennie's head.

 

« Just by looking at each other, we’re laughing, haha ​​hehe hoho! »

 

« Damn it ! » Jennie thought, noticing that she couldn't take her eyes off Rosie's lips. Rosie continued to move and sing in a sensual and professional way. She didn't seem to notice. Jennie would have liked to lift Rosé's chin and plant a furtive kiss on this piece of paradise.

 

« My lonely past is no more because of you... »

 

-I'm sorry.

 

Jennie just ran away from the carnal dance that her friend was offering. The rapper took a few steps in the room to mark a distance between them. Her fists closed against her hips. Rosé eyed her friend walk away, incredulous and misunderstood.

 

-What's going on, Unnie ? Rosie's small voice asked.

-Nothing. It's just, it's me. Jennie replied, annoyed.

-Is this routine too difficult ? I thought that if I guided you, the choreography would be easier. Rose explained obediently.

-No. Rosie baby. The problem is not the dance ! Jennie dropped like a bomb.

 

Rosé looked at her Unnie, her beautiful eyes filling with tears. A silence fills the space of the room.

 

-Is it... Is it me? Rose asked breathlessly.

-What ? Oh no. Rosie Posie ! It's not you. Jennie exclaimed shocked that her friend would even think that for a second.

 

Jennie ran up to Rosie. She took her friend's face in her hands to raise that pretty face and give her the sweetest smile. Rose's skin was warm between her fingers. Jennie had only one desire. Make the distance between them disappear and wipe away Rosie's tears with her kisses. Jennie must to concentrate to not succumb to the growing desire in her body.

 

-So what's the problem? Rose asked.

-The problem… The problem…

 

The words clashed in her mind. Rosie's big eyes deserved to know the truth. Jennie took a deep breath before diving.

 

-The problem is… I've wanted to kiss you since our first routine on Really.

 

Finally ! Jennie had said it ! The words spoken aloud had flown through the air. Jennie's heart already felt lighter. Jennie's hands held Rose's face firmly. As if she was afraid to see it evaporate between her fingers. The rapper imagined a billion reactions from Rosé : disgust, surprise, tears, maybe even screams. And if Rosie decided to leave the group because of this revelation. Jennie couldn't stand it.

The silence in the room grew heavy.

 

-Are you kidding me, Unnie ? The small Rosie’s voice asked, she didn't seem to believe it.

 

Jennie nodded. She bit her lip to keep from saying words she might have regretted.

 

-On… On the lips ? Rosé asked as if the revelation went all the way to get to the girl's heart.

-Yes, Rosie. Not on the cheek like a friend.

 

Rosé looked down at her sneakers. She nodded frantically like she was absorbing every new piece of information and she was taking the time to decipher it carefully. After a moment that seemed like an eternity to Jennie, Rose finally looked up at her Unnie. She didn't look angry or disgusted.

 

-I understand now why you were acting like that last night. Rose remarked. But we have to find a solution for the « Really » routine. We have to sing it tonight.

 

Jennie could hardly believe it. Rose didn't hold it against her. She even showed herself… understandable ! The butterflies in Jennie's stomach flew up and tickled every end of her body.

 

-I know what to do ! Rosé exclaimed with a playful smile.

 

Jennie nodded expectantly for an explanation. She was ready to try the pretty Aussie’s ideas if it allowed her to dance on their song again. But Rose kept silent. The pretty blonde placed her hands gently on Jennie's cheeks. And Jennie swore her brain stopped responding for several seconds. Rosie moved closer until her lips brushed the rapper's lips. The light pressure from Rosie's lips sent an electric shock through the older girl's body. Jennie jerked back, taken aback. The blush ran down her cheeks to her ears. She emitted a kind of little cry, which surprised the Australian girl.

 

- Rosie ! What are you doing ?

-It's okay, Unnie. You want to kiss me and... I have to admit that I don't mind the idea either.

-I have never, with a girl… Jennie stammered as a last defense.

-Oh my God ! Me neither, Jennie Unnie. Rosie replied, her embarrassment also showing in the corners of her dimples.

 

Jennie nodded, trying to process this whirlwind of new events. Rosie took a few teasing, panther-like steps to her favorite rapper. Jennie's worried gaze tried to analyze every movement of the beautiful Australian.

 

-But if I had to kiss another woman, I would like to was you. Rosie whispered.

-Really ? Jennie asked.

-Really really. Rosie crooned, picking up the beat of their song.

 

Jennie hesitantly straightened up to her friend. God, how beautiful Rosie was ! How did she managed to not succumb to her charm when they first met ?

Jennie gently placed her hands on Rose's shoulders. She had already kissed a lot of boys ! Sometimes for fun, sometimes seriously. But it was the first time her heart had been beating so hard. She swore Rosie could hear it. Rosie placed her hands on Jennie's back, naturally. The pretty Aussie was slightly taller than Jennie. So Jennie had to tiptoe to reach Rosie's beautiful face. Before their lips touched, Jennie took one last look into Rosé's sparkling gaze. She wanted to be sure that was what she wanted.

 

-Unnie, I want it. Rosé muttered like she was reading in the eldest's mind.

 

Rose's voice was like a barely audible moan. Jennie could have gone to the end of the world to hear that sound again. Jennie's lips rose gently until they met Rose's. Jennie felt her soul drop to her stomach as Rosie's lips answered her. They tasted like forbidden pleasure and pancakes.

Jennie reluctantly took a step back. She could see the surprise in the younger girl's eyes and her burgundy lipstick at the corner of .

 

- Is that... Is that okay ? Jennie asked between breaths.

 

Rosie chuckled. She understood that Jennie was afraid that Rosé wouldn't like it. But to be honest, Rosie had never felt more alive and loved than now.

 

-Oh yes. It's more than okay. Rosé replied, pushing Jennie back to the glass wall of their pratice room.

 

When Jennie's tiny body was backed against the cold wall, Rosie's warm lips returned to their favorite destination. Rose's hands caressed the pretty brunette's buttocks while Jennie's claws gripped the Australian's long hair. Rosé let out a sassy moan as Jennie's tongue demanded access to . Rosé pressed her body against that of the little brunette while Jennie's breaths became more and more panting. Jennie ran a curious hand under the T-shirt to feel her friend's burning skin. Jennie had never imagined that Rosé kissed so well ! She expected at any moment to be awakened from this living fantasy.

 

-Baby. Rosé called.

 

« Yes, call me again baby ! » thought a new voice in Jennie's mind.

 

-Maybe… Maybe we should wait until we get to the apartment. Rosé whispered, her pupils dilated by the desire.

-I, I don't know… Jennie stammered, her cheeks flushed.

-Yes. That might be a good idea ! A loud voice said behind them.

 

Jennie and Rose separated in a hurry. As if their disheveled hair and trembling hands left the slightest doubt about their activity nature. But when they turned around, they discovered Jisoo and Lisa. Jisoo was the one who did spoken. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses (to hide signs of fatigue), which she lowered significantly towards the two girls caught red-handed. Lisa had a huge smile clinging to her lips.

 

-You did it ! You told her ! Lisa exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement.

-Tell me what ? Rose asked Jennie.

-Yea, Lisa. Yes, I told her everything. Jennie said with a sigh of resilience.

 

Jisoo and Lisa high-fived their hands, not even looking at each other.

 

-I find you adorable, my two little lovebirds. But we have a dance practice ! Do you remember ? Jisoo exclaimed as she put her sunglasses on the windowsill and clapped her hands.

-We were expecting you ! You were late. Jennie remarked, looking for her bearings for the choreography.

-It is thanks to our delay that… all of this. The thing you just exchanged has taken place. So you better thank us next time. Jisoo retorted.

 

Rosé smothered a smirk into her shoulder, and a flash of pink appeared on Jennie's cheeks. « Okay Jisoo. Please be late more often if it gives me a chance to kiss Rosie every time.» Jennie thought, glancing curiously in the direction of…her girlfriend.