Part 1 : A misstep during their routine

One-Shot : If you really, really love me 3

One-Shot: Really, if you really love me

Part 1:

 

The pink and purple lights of the song « Really » blinded Jennie's eyes as the crowd screamed in anticipation of this old classic. « Really » was a song that Jennie particularly liked, even though many fans thought it had nothing to do with « the Blackpink style ». It was a sweet song with an innocent edge. Jennie loved it because everyone in the group shone at some point.

Jennie wore a top that looked like a plain scarf wrapped around her goddess body. However, it was a Chanel piece, created exclusively for the young rapper. This top showed-off her flat stomach and was matched with black mini-shorts. To perform better, she asked their stylist to tie her hair up in a ponytail. Stylists knew male fans preferred when the rapper got her hair down. But Jennie didn't care, she wanted to be comfortable when she danced. This hairstyle suited her very well, and it allowed to highlight her magnificent Gucci earrings.

 

Jennie wasn't going to lie. She was hot tonight ! But it was also part of the job when you were a Kpop I-dol. You must be beautiful at each performance (for the fans but also for the antis). And on this point, Blackpink served ! All the members of the group looked like living goddesses. Each in their own style. Jisoo was that femme fatale who turned heads with every step she took. Lisa was this super cool woman that everybody wanted as friend but never succeeded ! And finally, Rose. Damn Rosie ! Rosie was this woman so beautiful that you wanted to display her at home, sheltered from the outside world. She looked like a giant candy, with a sweet side and a more surprising side. Jennie couldn’t stop to admire the young woman’s progress. She no longer looked like that young Australian teenager, who misunderstood Korean and had two left feet. No, she had become… something ! At times, Jennie struggled to catch her breath when her band members sensually bent to the beat of their music. And she was like, « Damn. I know it's for the pleasure of the fans but I can't concentrate on the lyrics anymore! ».

 

When Rosé approached Jennie to sing her verse in Really, Jennie had to catch her breath to avoid falling backwards. The pretty Australian wore a short dress, purple and black. That dress gave her endless legs. Her hair was blond, tied with a scarf. Jennie finished singing the chorus as Rose's hand slid furtively behind her back. « God, she liked to feel Rosé’s hands against her skin ! ». She knows that in Australia and in many countries, it was harmless to hug or kiss your friends all day long. But not in South Korea. Rosé had kept this habit for Jennie’s greatest pleasure.

 

Jennie turned to Rosie, her hubby, and she tossed her a heart with her fingers. When a horde of fans and about 30 cameras were point at them. It was her only way to tell Rosie how much she cared for her during those times. A smile instantly formed on Rosé's lips and she replied with the same gesture. Jennie heard the fans’s screams following this interaction.

But much to Jennie's surprise, Rosé was already walking away from her. Probably to get in place for their routine. But Jennie didn't want to see her go ! Not this fast ! Jennie panicked and she grabbed her friend by the back of the neck, trying to get her attention. When she managed to catch Rosie's eyes, she heard the fans’s screams doubled. Their manager's voice in her earpiece said : « Easy, Jennie. Take it easy with Rosie. »

 

Jennie didn't hear them. She was lost in Rosie's ocean eyes. Rosé's hand immediately found its way to Jennie's back, like to support Jennie as her legs shook. Jennie was no longer in a stadium full of spectators, she was no longer that famous rapper, she was right there – in that moment with Rosé. Jennie's gaze fell for a moment to the pink lips of the other singer. Her lips were so close, its looked so sweet. Jennie wondered what its might taste like.

 

Rosé leaned towards Jennie and she whispered silently: « It's alright, I'm here. » Then, Rosé burst the intimate bubble that the two women had created, laughing out loud in front of a delirious public. Jennie then realized what’d happened. She felt embarrassed. Did she just have a crush on Rosie on live in front of 50,000 spectators? She curled up slightly on herself to give herself time to regain her senses. But she could feel the warmth on her rosy cheeks. Rosé, who had taken a few steps onstage, began to sing her chorus like nothing had happened. Jennie ran up to her, still troubled by the events. The pretty brunette stretched out her arms in Rosé’s direction and the Australian welcomed her kindly. Jennie placed a kiss with the tip of her nose on the beautiful singer’s cheek. She didn't think she had been as happy as tonight.

 

*

 

 

The concert was over. Jennie was in her dressing room, facing her favorite mirror. But tonight, she didn’t admire her generous curves or her flawless makeup. The rapper was unable to move or speak. She watched her reflection, trying to figure out what had just happened on stage.

 

A well-known and energetic figure came in Jennie's dressing room, without even bothering to knock. It was Lisa. Jennie's best friend. The girl had already taken off her stage outfit and changed into something that suit her better. Ample black jogging and a golden crop-top. The other girl still looked fine. Lisa improvised a few dance steps while singing the lyrics of “Kiss and make up”.

Jennie doesn’t even react to her friend. She was used to the other girl's crashing entrances. But when Lisa noticed the lack of response from the petite brunette, she knew something was wrong.

 

-Jennie Unnie. What's going on ? You don't like my hips anymore? Lisa asked, purposely dancing against her Unnie's chair.

-I almost destroyed Blackpink. Jennie then let go without managing to take her eyes off her own reflection.

 

Lisa stopped. She realized it was serious. Jennie was the somewhat dramatic kind of girl. But she would never use the terms separation and Blackpink in the same sentence if she didn't mean it.

Lisa grabbed a second chair and sat down next to her friend.

 

-What happened ? You can tell me, Unnie. Lisa declared with such a calm, which was unlike anything from the girl a few minutes before.

 

Jennie sighed loudly, searching for words to explain the situation.

 

-You know. During the song « Really », we give some fan-service to the Blinks. Jennie explained cautiously.

-Talk for you ! I take advantage of each of these seconds in Jisoo’s company. Lisa cut in with a smirk.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes. She had never liked the « fan-service » that managers in the K-pop world wanted from girl groups. Languorous looks, caresses here and there. Jennie’d never liked this fake game. She knew that some members from girlgroups couldn't stand each other. But they were forced to pretend for the managers’s delusions. Fortunately, in recent years, this trend had eased. Probably because of some rumors that were born in some girl groups…

Lisa had a crush on Jisoo. It was no secret for Jennie and Rosé. Who could blame her? Jisoo was gorgeous ! Jennie didn't know what the nature of their relationship was. It was none of her business. But she knew that when Lisa's bedroom door was closed, she could hear Jisoo's painful sighs from the other side.

 

-I messed up my routine with Rosé. I didn't have the right tempo, I went too fast and I panicked. Jennie explained, looking for excuses to her behavior.

-It's okay. Anyone can make a mistake in a choreography. It happens even to the best. Lisa explained without understanding Jennie's worries.

- No, you don't understand ! I ...

 

Lisa's eyes locked on Jennie's, waiting for what was next. Jennie leaned toward Lisa, afraid she would be heard despite the closed door and the constant hubbub backstage.

 

-I almost… almost kissed Rosé. Jennie huffed after a big effort.

 

Lisa didn't even seem surprised. She shrugged before adding:

 

- What ? Is that all ? I also nearly kissed Jisoo a thousands times on stage. Sometimes it's intentional from me, sometimes it's an accident.

-You don’t get it. I almost kissed Rosie...and I wanted to ! I wanted to kiss her for half a second. Jennie stammered, losing her legendary composure.

 

Lisa didn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation. Perhaps her perspective was skewed because of her ambiguous relationship with the eldest of the group. Anyway, Lisa wanted to help Jennie. She had never seen Jennie like that after a concert. Jennie was that cold that made the most experienced MCs tremble. So how could a little woman like Rosé make her confuse like a child?

 

-Did… did Rosé notice something? Lisa asked insightfully.

-I do not know. Jennie admitted.

-Rosé may not even have noticed this… this urge you had. Lisa sputtered, she didn't want to scare Jennie with big words like « kiss » or « mistake ».

 

Jennie nodded silently. Talking about this strange situation with someone she trusted like Lisa was doing her a world of good.

 

-Eh ! Maybe that wouldn't have bothered Rosé !

-What are you talking about, Lalisa ?

-Maybe that furtive kiss wouldn't bother Rosie. You know, she's very tactile with her friends so… Lisa started.

-Please. Shut your mouth. Jennie begged, feeling discomfort creeping up her neck and ears.

-You would have kissed her. She would have laughed and she would have said something like: « Yes ! Everything for the fans ! The show must go on. » Lisa said, mimicking a bad Aussie accent.

-I would not have kissed Rosie to increase the fan-service. Jennie cut.

-You, you know it. But fans doesn’t have to...

-Have mercy. Stop talking ! Jennie cut, getting up from her seat and taking a few awkward steps across her dressing room.

 

Lisa looked at Jennie, not really understanding her Unnie's reactions. Maybe because Lisa was already very comfortable and on point with her uality. Jennie had always been mysterious about her relationships.

 

-We should go back to the apartment. We have a dance practice tomorrow morning. The rapper with long black hair sputtered.

-You don’t change? Lisa asked.

-Never mind. I would change in my room and I would take a shower at that moment. Jennie replied, grabbing her Chanel handbag.

-This will bring down your urges. Lisa scoffed gently.

-Shut your mouth ! Jennie begged as she opened the door to her dressing room.

 

But like a of bad luck, the pretty Rosé was crossing the hallway at that instant. Jennie found herself almost face to face with the singer. Rosé had ditched her dress for skinny jeans revealing her athletic hips and a white crop-top from a prestigious French brand. The young woman was radiant, even after 3 hour of concert.

 

-Oh girls. Here you are ! Rosie exclaimed, delighted, letting go of her natural accent.

 

Jennie heaved a loving sigh as she saw the little piece of woman in front of her. This change in attitude didn’t fail from Lisa's expert eye.

 

-Oh, you haven't changed Jennie Unnie? Rosé asked, surprised.

 

Jennie mumbled an incomprehensible response. Lisa wondered if « Really's bad routine » was turning into an obvious crush.

 

-Jennie prefers to go back to the apartment to take a shower. Lisa explained confidently.

-Oh I understand. Rosé sighed.

-Maybe you could help, Jennie Unnie. Lisa added with a mischievous smile.

 

A flash of red crossed Jennie's cheeks. The brunette rapper nudged her friend in the ribs to shut her up. Lisa couldn't suppress a mocking laugh.

 

-Do you need help, Jennie Unnie? Are you hurt? Asked Rosé worried.

-No, no, don't worry. She’s making fun of me for being extremely slow under the shower. Jennie replied, glaring at Lisa.

 

Rosé nodded, convinced by the rapper's explanation.

As the three girls took step towards the limo, Jennie grabbed Lisa by the elbow and whispered to her, « Don’t leave me. She's too beautiful. »