A Parallel Reminiscent

legend of The Adventurers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Location

Pink-Deer Inn, Itaton

"So..." Olivia leans closer to her, opening a conversation "She is pretty huh?"

After Yves finally woke up from her 3 days of unconsciousness, Olivia hasn't left her side. One of the obvious reasons is no other than Yves' injury but the other reason is because of the silly thing the older woman said as soon as her eyes opened. 

"Am I in heaven?"

That question rolled off her tongue way too smooth that Olivia went from worrying to laughing her off. On the other hand, the so kind elf that took them in, Vivi was just taken aback by that question. She laugh it off and wittily replied, "If you're in heaven, then does that mean I'm an angel?"

Vivi excuse herself to prepare their breakfast a while ago. Leaving Yves who stuck with Olivia, who gladly annoys the hell out of her. "Listen," Yves took a deep breath, feeling heat creep on her face, she is sitting down with her back and neck supported by a pillow, "I just woke up, o-of course I feel delirious," she started moving her hands, flailing it on the air as she trying to make a point, "I mean its true, she is pretty, like a goddess level kind of pretty-"

"Mm-hmm..." the younger girl nodded her head so slowly, "I see..."

Finally realizing the things that left . Her whole face turned into a darker shade of red, slowly lowered her head, and turned the opposite way of where Olivia is sitting. "She is so pretty..."

"Yeah... she is..." Olivia pursed her lips, patting Yves' shoulder lightly. As if on cue with the universe wanting to make a fool out of her, Vivi comeback just in time with a tray of food for the two of them. Obviously noticing Yves' state of 'redness'; the so kind Vivi put down the tray and hurry to her side. "You temperature is quite high, what's wrong?" 

Oh yeah, sure the temperature is rising up even more because you're breathing too close to me...

"I-I... I'm fine ma'am... I'm fine..." didn't help her with the way her voice come out like a squeak or just like those moments when you want to say something but ended up swallowing your words. 

"Are you sure? You can have your breakfast first and I'll get medicine for you-"

"N-no! No! Sure! I mean no...! Urgh!" She stops for a second, take one and two deep breath, holding shaky eye contact with the woman in front of her, "I'm fine... uh... thank you for the breakfast!" Yves knows really well, she looks stupid with the 'gay panicked' grin plastered all over her face but have you seen Vivi? She's ethereal! Definitely deserved to be gay panicked at.

"Like she said," Olivia piggyback off of her words is actually helping.

Clearly looking uncertain but she's slowly backing up and nodding. "Well... if you say so..."

A small cough pierce through the awkward silence that followed after. Vivi suddenly remembers and turns her back to her little assistant, "Oh Eldath*! I'm sorry Yeojin!"

"You done flirting?" she was grunting but it's clear that she was ready to tease the Elf. "You were having some intense eye contact there with miss...?"

"Yves, her name is Yves," Olivia kindly announce her friend's name. Yves took a sharp turn to glare at Olivia and her neck become stiff.

"Intense eye contact? What are you talking about?" Flustered, Vivi took the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter